Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The FUN has ARRIVED!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:25 pm

"That's all right, we'll find somethin' eventually." He dropped the sword bck in then reached in with both hands and pulled out four different swords of varying lengths and widths. "Try one of these on, see how you like it."
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:44 pm

OOC:Sorry what I wrote before on the intro thread My computer is acting stupid and it didn't say you typed something new

She looked at the first sword and automatically shook her head, "No way!, way too bendy!".
FIRST:
Spoiler:

Aleta picked up the second one
Spoiler:

She swirled it and felt slightly comfortable but it didn't feel just right. She shook her head in a no response.

She grabbed the third sword

Spoiler:

"Hmm...This is almost right it's just a little heavy and a tad too short". Aleta grabbed the fourth sword.

Spoiler:

"This is perfect! now I just need a sheild and a sheath for my sword, some armor, and i'll be perfect! I could probably ask one of the Hephestus kids to deck it out when I get more used to it". Aleta smiled happily at Morgan. "This is awesome!, I love being a demi-god!".
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 pm

OOC: No worries :)
Morgan chuckled, "That is practically the same thing everyone who comes here for the first time says, including myself. Now how's about we find you a shield and go let you try that bad boy out. Oh hey, you gonna name it, like I named Teerano?"
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Aleta smirked at how common her remark was, "Hmm, Well I'm gonna name my sword...Arista because Arista means Best and that's what my sword is going to be once I get used to it and maybe improve it a little ". Aleta looked her new sword over and smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Morgan smiled at the name, "Well, you can most definitely improve Arista here in the armory. You would be utterly amazed at what some kids have done with their weapons. The only thing I've done with Teerano is put a cloaking device on him that disguises him as a baseball bat to mortals. Now let's find you a good shield." Looking up at a few shelves, he found one that looked to be pretty stable. He picked it up and handed it to Aleta, "Here you go, I mean if it's something that would suit you."
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Aleta took the offered sheild and looked it over
Spoiler:

"Hmm, well it kind of looks like a peppermint candy, I'm looking more to strike fear into my enemies not make them want to eat me even more".

Aleta laughed and placed the sheild back up on the shelf and kept looking around. She found a small watch that had the words g-shock on it which she thought was kind of weird, but it was on the shelf with sheilds but maybe a person just lost their watch. She looked around but there didn't seem to be a lost and found box in here so she tried it on.

Spoiler:

She tested the buttons out and was suprised to see that when she clicked the mode button the watch spreaded out into a sheild but whe she reclicked mode and then adjust it retracted and turned into a watch that matched her outfit. "Wow this thing is awesome I love it!, I can carry it around any time I want too and no one would be the wiser! I'm takin' it!".
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:26 pm

"Fair enough," Morgan said, "seems pretty cool. Now, lets get your measurements down and find you a suit of armor and then you'll be set." He called over some Aphrodite campers who began eagerly running a measuring tape around Aleta.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 pm

OOC: wait do you want me to give my measurements or...what?

Aleta looked around a little bit unconfortably at the children measuring her but she didn't mind too much because it kind of tickled.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Foxsilver wrote:
OOC: wait do you want me to give my measurements or...what?

Aleta looked around a little bit unconfortably at the children measuring her but she didn't mind too much because it kind of tickled.
OOC: No, no, it's just RP.

The Aphrodite children seemed to look at each other approvingly before running off to find some suitable armor,"Sorry about that, the Aphrodite kids can be kind of, much, but their harmless. That is, unless you make them mad. Then you can pretty much prepare for one rough time." Just as Morgan finished the Aphrodite children returned with a large rack covered in armor pieces for Aleta to choose from before sprinting off to continue their gossip.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 pm

OOC:Oh ok

Aleta smiled at the Aphrodite kids in thanks and then smirked at Morgan. "Well these pieces of armor seem to be very stylish!, lets try these out!". She looked around in the rack of clothes an pulled out the chest part and leg part of her armor

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

She placed it on and felt the comfortable silk on the inside,
"Wow!, this is so soft!". She turned around towards Morgan and walked over to him. "Morgan punch me and kick me". She knew it sounded strange but she needed to make sure this armor wasn't just for looks.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:09 pm

OOC: Are we still roleplaying here or what?
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:16 pm

OOC: Sorry, things came up around home and I'd rather not go into details on it. We don't have to continue if you don't wanna.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:26 pm

OCC:It's ok e don't have too keep roleplaying this I stopped roleplaying those characters a while ago bu I'm glad your back :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The FUN has ARRIVED!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2