Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mr. Hottie Has Arrived

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Mr. Hottie Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Hottie Has Arrived   Mr. Hottie Has Arrived I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:11 pm

As I enter the Hermes cabin, I flex my muscles and sigh. It was way to crowded here. My shirt is unbuttoned, the heat was really getting to me, and I needed to cool off. Trey, my satyr, wouldn't let me take off my while shirt, even though he wasn't actually wearing anything at all! It was unfair to me.

"Holy smokes," I whisper, looking around at all the hot girls. This place might actually be okay. "Hey, I'm Kyle Adrian. Most just call me Adrian, but it doesn't matter," I say to a nearby Hermes/Unclaimed kid. I needed to make friends sometime, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hottie Has Arrived   Mr. Hottie Has Arrived I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:05 pm

"Making friends easily, showoff?" I asked with a smirk. I was back from the Infirmary from what felt like forever. It probably was a while. I sighed and looked around the cabin. "I'm kidding. I'm Carmen, the Cabin leader," I said eyeing him.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hottie Has Arrived   Mr. Hottie Has Arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:54 pm

I laugh, making sure I throw my was back far enough. Wa it wrong that I tried my best to be anpeople pleaser? I couldn't imagine what was wrong with it. It was all that got my dad's attention, and it was just second nature now.

"Nice to meet you Carmen. This is where I go when my mom decides to ignore me, right?" I was pretty sure I had found the right cabin on my own, but I wasn't the best at finding things. Hopefully I had managed to make my way through camp successfully. It seemed like auchcshorter walk tha it really was, though. That was due to my teleportig, which I had no idea I could do. Small distances were nothing, and my mom had blessed me with this power.

My mom was Hecate, but she wouldn't claim me, and I made me feel like I had another Dad to worry about. Another parental figure that would be just that. Not Mom, or Mommy, or even Mother. Just my mom.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hottie Has Arrived   Mr. Hottie Has Arrived I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:47 pm

((God. I want him. SO BAAAAD. xD))
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hottie Has Arrived   Mr. Hottie Has Arrived I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:50 pm

--Lol, you can have him. I said he was dibbed by you. Want him to date Taylor or something?--
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hottie Has Arrived   Mr. Hottie Has Arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:18 pm

((YESH. RP WITH ME. NOWWW. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hottie Has Arrived   Mr. Hottie Has Arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:47 pm

--Lol, okay.--
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hottie Has Arrived   Mr. Hottie Has Arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:25 am

Fudge. EmZan you interupt every RP I'm in /:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hottie Has Arrived   Mr. Hottie Has Arrived I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Hottie Has Arrived
Page 1 of 1