Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THE BIG HOTTIE IS OVER THERE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE BIG HOTTIE IS OVER THERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE BIG HOTTIE IS OVER THERE!!!   THE BIG HOTTIE IS OVER THERE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:25 pm

I walk over to the beach. I wasn't looking where I was going and I ran into someone shirtless. It was the Athena boy, Prestyn. I swear I was addicted to him. Oh, and the fact that he kissed me makes it a hundred times worse! He had a six pack and was wearing his glasses. I say, "Hello Athena boy."

"Hey little cutie who isn't smart." I say smartly.

"Jerk." I walk off to a different part of the beach. He was cute. I would give him a second chance and maybe a third. I lay my black towel down and take my cover-up off. I was wearing a yellow bikini and I saw Prestyn glance over at me frequently.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: THE BIG HOTTIE IS OVER THERE!!!   THE BIG HOTTIE IS OVER THERE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:29 am

(Naria)

The beach means the sea. Its one of the few places I can ne completely, utterly calm. Dressed in a sea blue tankini, a towel wrapped around my waist, my hair caught up in a simple ponytail as I came onto thebeach. I instantly reached down and slipped off my flip-flops so I could feel the sand between my toes as I continued.

There were a few people here already, but I didn't pay much attention them, just folded my towel in half after I took it off, dropping it onthe sands and laying my sandals on top. Then I ran towards the water, my hair tugging out behind me. I slowed as I came nearer, wading out into it. It was low tide, the water warm. I went in up to my knees, then sat down on the sea floor, closing my eyes, nothing but my head above the water, and felt the rythm of the sea.

(OOC: hope you don't mind me coming in. :) ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE BIG HOTTIE IS OVER THERE!!!   THE BIG HOTTIE IS OVER THERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:12 am

~COme on in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BIG HOTTIE IS OVER THERE!!!   THE BIG HOTTIE IS OVER THERE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BIG HOTTIE IS OVER THERE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: