Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well, a new camper has arrived.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Well, a new camper has arrived. Empty
PostSubject: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:01 pm

"I love you dad." I said as closing the door. I carries my Nike duffel bag on my right shoulder and green backpack full of my soccer gear on the other. I sighed as he leaned out of the window and kissed my cheek. "Bye honey. I'll see you back when my season's over." Dad said to me as starting the car engine. "Okay." I said as walking off into the forest. I sighed as the car drove off and sooner became out of sight. I looked at the forest and shrugged. "Well Kat. This is your new home.." I muttered.

I slowly walked into the depths of the forest looking at my surroundings. I smiled and slightly laughed as I watched Sophie run out of the forest. "Hey, what are you doing here." I said as squatting down on one knee. I laughed as she started to lick my face. The brown chocolate lab always knew when I was kinda down. I stopped petting her and continued my walking. "Where's this camp that dad was talking about?" I asked quickly glancing around again. I watched as Sophie ran ahead of me and started to bark.

I smiled and caught up with her. "Whoa.." I muttered as realizing that I was underneath a large gateway of something. "So, this is the camp dad was talking about." I said as looking around. I watched as if I continued down there was yet another place. "Well, let's see what my new home is like Sophie." I said as taking a few steps forward.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 pm

Aubree noticed the girl she seemed athletic and looked like she needed help with all those bag, quickly she ran towards her "need a hand? " She smiled looking at her "my names Aubree Shae daughter of Apollo nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:08 am

I watched as a girl came running up to me, ruining the quiet I was just enjoying a little. But I shook it off, kinda pleased I finally had someone to talk to. "Ah, pleasure to meet you Aubree." I said giving a slight smile. "Nah, I don't really need help. These bags aren't so heavy to me actually." I said not wanting to sound like I was bragging.

I quickly noticed that I was still wearing my daily home outfit. With me just wearing a Nike black tank-top and some Nike green shorts. "As you can see, I'm really an athletic person.."I said with yet another slight smile on my face. I slowly walked down the hill, walking even farther down. "So, what's it like here at camp?" I asked wanting to stop the quietness that had just come into the surroundings.

I watched to my right as Sophie started to sprint down the hill wagging her tail. I slightly laughed and looked up at the sky. Dad had dropped me off in the afternoon, knowing that I would spend the rest of the day playing soccer. I smiled at the thought of that. "Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kimberly Tucker. Kim would be fine also." I said as readjusting my green Nike backpack on my left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:24 am

Aubree smiled "I figured you might be I'm a professional volleyball player." she smiled "its nice to meet you Kim, oh I should show you to hermes cabin so you can drop those bags off... I'm a third year camper here" She smiled brightly
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:45 pm

I listened to the daughter of Apollo talk away as the both of us walked down the steep hill. I slightly laughed as she thought I was a professional player or something. "I think I'm already claimed if that's how you say it." I said as walking down further the hill. "When I beat some monster in the New York park, something had hovered above my head. Then I went home to tell my dad, and he explained to me about everything. I'm a daughter of Nike." I said readjusting my Nike duffel bag strap.

I smiled as the thought of her first sentence appeared back into my head. "I'm not really much into volleyball I guess. I played it a lot back when I was in Olympia, but I don't really play much as before. Now these days, I play soccer, tennis, basketball, swimming, and fencing." I said with a smile. I didn't want to sound like I was bragging but it was practically the truth.

I watched as Sophie started to bark towards me, wagging her tail like crazy. "Hold up, I'm almost down." I said as hurrying up my pace down the hill. I felt as my jaw dropped fully as an amazing view came into my eyes. "Holy crap. This place is amazing.." I muttered about stop walking. I looked around to find a whole lot of campers walking around, enjoying their day's. I smiled and muttered, "Your new home Kimberly. Welcome home.."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Well, a new camper has arrived. Kellin11

K e l l i n | Q u i n n | H a r r i s

I walked around Half-Blood hill, taking in the scenery. I've been here all my life, because my parent had dropped me off as soon as I came home from the hospital. So I'm told. I looked around a saw two girls down at the hill. One, I've seen around camp. One had to be new. I waled down to the group. I felt out of place extremely. I was almost 6 foot and I was probably the oldest. I looked at the athletic girl. "New?" I asked sticking my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Well, a new camper has arrived. Mv5bmj17

Harmony ][ Nyx ][ 13

I was sitting against a tree, in the shadows of course. I watched the new person, for a brief moment. I spoke up a little, seeing as though I blended in. "Welcome to Camp Half Blood," I said. I stood up, and walked towards them.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:12 pm

I was quite surprised as just the daughters of Nike and Apollo attracted so much attention. A teenage boy who look quite older than me joined us, and yet another girl who looked about a little younger than me. I smiled and just decided to go along I guess. "Uh, hello to you two. Yeah, I'm pretty new. Stating that I was dropped off like ten minutes ago by my dad, yep. I say your kinda right." I said giving a slight smile.

I looked around trying to hide my nervousness. I wasn't so good around big groups. Dad had always kept me away from most people, thinking that I would do a little harm. But so far, with a group of four I thought I was doing great. "Uh, where do I set me bags down?" I asked as once again readjusting my Nike Duffel bag that was still on my shoulder. I was pretty surprised my shoulders were getting a bit tired. All I had in there were just a couple pair of Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour shorts, tank-tops, t-shirts, and a few pairs of tennis shoes.

I smiled as remembering that I had brought my bikini for swimming. I looked up at the sun to see still shinning with bright light. Yep, it was for sure. I was totally going to be swimming a whole lot here, I quickly stated. "Oh, once again I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kimberly Tucker, Kim would be fine, daughter of Nike." I said as looking back at the two who had just joined. I slowly turned my head, now facing large buildings. "I am so going to like it here." I muttered quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:18 pm

I sent a smile to Kim. "Nike, eh?" I said with a laugh, checking out her Nike clothes. "You a big fan of your mother?" I said with a laugh. I removed my sunglasses from my eyes and set them on my head. "I'm just poking fun. My name is Kellin Harris. Son of Harmonia." I said with a friendly smile. "You take your stuff to.. The Hera cabin I think. I don't believe we have a Nike cabin." I said scratching my head.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:36 pm

"Well then Hello, Kim," I said. I listened as the older teenage boy spoke. "Hera Cabin is right," I said. I was surprised that I was talking, due to the fact I didn't particularly like talking in groups. Also, by the looks of it, I was the youngest. I crossed my arms, listening to them talk. Yup, I was definitely not a people-person.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:48 pm

I raised my eyebrow a little as the teenage boy who's name was Kellin started to talk about Mom and all. "I just know that I'm always on the victory side. Not much from my Mother I would have to say. And about my Nike clothes? I just think it's a good brand." I said slightly laughing also. I looked to where the young girl was pointing towards. "Oh, thanks umm.." I cut off right there. I realized that I did not know the one of the two joiner's names.

I bit my lip as nervous started to fill my even further. "So, what's your name?" I asked slightly smiling to the young girl. I didn't know if I sounded rude or what, but I didn't mean to be actually. People always seemed me to be rude when I talked to them, I noticed. I hope these people here at this camp didn't think the same way as the people in the other world.

I continued my walking down further down the hill. The awkward silence started to fill up the area of the four of us I realized. I really wanted something to talk about, but I was always the one who couldn't find anything to talk about. It was all because of my moods of thinking everyone was thinking me as annoying. I bit my lip even harder as the thought of that came in. I smiled as Sophie started to nudge at my green Nike backpack. "Oh, you guys play any sports?" I asked raising my eyebrow. I noticed that I had a wide grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:16 pm

"Oh, okay. Thanks Harmony." I told her. I knew the girls name. It was extremely close to my mothers name. I walked with the group. "I play a little basketball." I told Kim. "I kinda suck though. Just saying." I said with a laugh. "It's a nice day isn't it?" I said with a smile. I put my sunglasses back over my eyes and kept walking with the small group.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:32 pm

"No problem Kellin," I said. I listened as the girl asked about sports. I looked at her, and noticed she was built like a soccer player. "I play soccer," I said. I looked down at my feet as I walked. I loved to play soccer, but I only played at night. So I wasn't very tan.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:46 pm

I listened as both Kellin and the young teenage girl explained to me that they played a bit of sports. "Yeah I kinda noticed that a lot of people play basketball. When I was on the hill I noticed to my far right was a basketball court." I said with a slight smile. "Gah, I am in love with soccer." I said with a bright smile on my face. I carefully placed my green Nike backpack on the floor and bent down to take my soccer gear out.

I smiled as I brought my favorite soccer ball into my hands. I stood back up holding a bright green and dark blue Nike soccer ball. "So, I noticed that you didn't answer my question. What's your name?" I asked in the best politely way I could. I knew that sentence would sound much ruder when I would say it. I bit my lip and started to twiddle with my fingers.

I watched as Sophie picked up my green backpack and ran towards a large cabin. "Sophie!" I yelled as sprinting after her. I raised my index and thumb into my mouth and blew the one whistle. I watched as she stopped instantly and looked back at me wagging her tail. "Don't do that." I muttered as reaching to her side. "Whoa.." I muttered to myself as realizing the giant cabin that was standing in front of me. "Is this where I sleep?" I asked looking back at the other three.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:52 pm

I laughed at her reaction. "Yep. I stay in this cabin too, so you won't be totally alone." I said flashing her a smile. "I can point you to your bed, if you'd like." I said smiling at her. I turned and smiled at Harmony. "She has a cabin. Nyx. Am I correct?" I asked smiling. I knew just about everyone here. I've been here for Zeus knows how long. But I was content with it. This was my home.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:23 pm

"Yup, that one all the way down there," I said pointing in the direction of Cabin 14. "I'm Harmony," I said. I had known this place my whole life. I realized now that I wasn't good talking to people, and I stepped back a little. I watched the group, sighing. I knew Kellin for awhile now, but this new girl... She was... new, I guess. I didn't enjoy talking to her particularly.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:41 pm

I smiled to the young girl who's name is Harmony. "Pleasure to meet you Harmony." I said giving her a bright smile. "Maybe we can play a couple of soccer games together." I said as throwing the soccer up a little. I watched as Sophie started to wag her tail as I kept repeating the throwing of the soccer. "Oh fine. Let me get your tennis ball out.." I muttered as reaching back down to my backpack. I stood back straight gripping a blue tennis ball in my right hand. I smiled and threw the ball to where the lake was and watched as Sophie took off after it.

"Yeah I guess I would like that Kellin. Thanks." I said as slowly walking up the steps of the cabin. I slowly remembered that earlier they had called this cabin Hera. Hera, I thought. Greek Mythology always fascinated me I thought. I smiled and walked even further in. "Whoa.." I muttered as dropping my Nike duffel bag at my side.

I felt as my jaw slowly dropped wide open. Bunks, chest, weapons, books, filled the entire cabin. I saw a couple of teenagers and kids in here just hanging around. I fully hoped that they weren't annoying I thought. I walked over to a bunk that didn't have anything around it. "I think I may just take some stuff out then head to the lake. How is that?" I asked looking up a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, a new camper has arrived.   Well, a new camper has arrived. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, a new camper has arrived.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: