Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The FUN has ARRIVED!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

The FUN has ARRIVED! Empty
PostSubject: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Aleta and Eli ran up the hill towards the other side hoping for some sort of hiding place, like a forest or something but at the time all she saw was a tree. She was deflecting ugly harpies with a trash can top but it was starting to dent. She ran up to the top of the hill past a strange slightly thick oak tree but she didn't really care she just wanted to get away from the stupid raven ladies. When she went over the hill top the harpies seemed to slam into an invisible barrier. Aleta laughed and stuck her tounge out at the harpies and threw the trash can top at one of them trying to scratch the barrier. "HA HA! losers!!", Aleta turned and looked at Eli and smirked,"We taught them didn't we!", Eli barked,"We sure did!". Aleta around to go towards the other side of the hill and sat down to gain her energy back.

Last edited by Foxsilver on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 am

You see someone striding towards the hill. His hair is extremely long and he's wearing a leather jacket and a cannibal corpse shirt. He looks to be carrying a mace in hand. He approaches you with a stern look on his face. "You must be the Half-Blood my guys saw making her way to the hill. You look pretty banged up and tired, here take this." He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a square of something that's sloppily covered in plastic wrap. He undoes the plastic and pulls off a small bit and hands it to you. He then sits down and his face relaxes, "So, what's your name, girl?"
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:37 am

Aleta looked at the boy curiously and took the piece of squishy square and ate it. "Mmmh taste likes Hot Chocolate...what is this stuff anyways? Oh and by the way my names Aleta Castro not girl but thank you for asking". Aleta looked up and smirked at the strange boy, "and what is your name?".
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 am

He smiles, "I'm Morgan Greenwood, son of Ares. What you're eating is Ambrosia, food of the gods. For us Half-Bloods, it can heal our wounds and make us feel rejuvinated in small doses, but in big ones it kills us like any other mortal. I'd give some to your dog but it would kill him. Anyways, how'd you find us, Aleta?"
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 am

Aleta smirked as Eli growled at the boy and said a few words that were inappropriate for his age. "Well thank you Morgan for the ambrosia, and also I was told the directions by a goat guy/saytr named Sammy but he stayed behind to look for more demi-gods".
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:14 am

Morgan nods, "That's a satyr for you, always so busy, they never take time to smell the roses. So Aleta, who's your godly parent? Or have you not been claimed, yet?"
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:21 am

Aleta turned her head and tucked back her hair to show her right ear, "Well I believe my godly parent is Hermes cause my mom used to tell me Hermes had pointy elf ears". Aleta turned around and smirked at Morgan, "So where did you come from anyways?".
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:31 am

After inspecting the telltale Hermes like features, he nodded then responded, "I had been sparring in the Arena, but Chiron told me that you had been spotted travelling here and that I should prepare for there to be a Harpy as well. I know those things can be pretty nasty, I fought one when I was 11 that almost killed me. Luckily it seems you managed to get here before it got you. They can't get through, the magical barrier around the camp. But speaking of Chiron, we ought to get you to him so he can check you out." He extends his hand to help you up.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 am

Aleta smiled and accepted your hand. "So who's this Chiron anyways?", Eli stood up and nipped at Morgan's ankle playfully, "That'll teach ya to know my limits!". Aleta picked up Eli by his scruff and scolded him before putting him back down. "I'm sorry for his rudeness he's just a little well...annoying when people think for him, So lets go!". Aleta picked up a raggety bag full of clothes and prankster tools stolen from joke stores and real store and walked with Morgan towards this "Camp" for half bloods.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:00 am

Morgan smiles at the dog, "No, no, it's fine, I don't mind dogs at all, I've got five at home that are all like that. Anyways, Chiron is camp director here. He's a centaur and he's been training heroes for longer than any of us have been alive, or even our great-great-grandparents for that matter. He basically oversees the whole camp and makes sure it all doesn't go to Hades. Oh yeah, you'll catch on the the lingo around here faster than you might expect, it's in your blood, after all. I see you're taking all this better than most. I know I freaked out when I first saw all of this."
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Aleta turned around and smiled at Morgan,Well I've never met a centuar before, those are those half horse half human guys right?, and I have been getting chased by a group of harpies for a few years now but that was not to big of a deal". She giggled as she saw a colorful little girl run past the trees covered only in leaves, "I can't wait to meet everyone else in camp!" .
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:18 am

"Yeah, everyone here is either a brother, sister, or cousin. And we fight like it, too. But you're in luck being a child of Hermes, they usually get along with everyone. That is, if they're not going crazy with the pranks." Morgan laughed at his own joke and continued walking through the camp with Aleta, occasionally waving at a friend or two passing by. Eventually the two came to the front patio of the Big House. "Well, I'll leave you to your business in there. I'll be out front if you wanna hang out afterwards." And with that he sat down in a comfy chair and began air drumming to a very loud song on his MP3 player.
OOC: I assume you can jump to after the Chiron thing since neither of us RP as him.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:48 am

OOC:Yeah sounds ok
Aleta walked out of the Big House holding Eli in her arms, while being accompanied by Chiron himself and tried to keep from snickering as Chiron turned around to walk and a 'Neigh if you like this' sign was on his hind quarters. She laughed when Chiron was out of ear shot and turned to Morgan, "Well hi! I see your still strummming your guitar".
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:16 am

Morgan pulls out one of his ear buds and smiles back, "Oh yeah, Just listening to some Exodus. Hey, why don't we go down to the arena and get you a nice weapon of your choice?"
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:32 am

Aleta couldn't help but smile, "That idea sounds perfect!, lets go!", she grabbed Morgan's hand playfully which at the time had an active hand buzzer in it but she forgot.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:36 am

Morgan pulled his hand back instinctively but smiled after he realized what happened, "Haha, you're definitely one of Hermes' kids!" He then set off with Aleta over to the Arena. "So Aleta, how was life for you before all this happened?"
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:49 am

OOC: so are we going to make a thread in the Arena or the Armory after this?
Aleta giggled in embarrasment, "Oh yeah sorry about that, so yeah my life before this place was pretty eventful. I had a baby brother and a mom before all of this demi-god mess. Aleta's voice got a little sadder when mentioning her family but she soon recovered. "So yeah after my family then the harpies started chasing after me and then I met my saytr guy who gave me directions to this place and explained the whole gods gettin' it with mortal parents thing"Aleta look at Morgan and smirked but this time half heartedly, "So enough about me how about your life before this place?".
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:02 am

OOC:Nah, I think we'll just carry on through in this one ;) . P.S. Do you wanna mix the two threads you made together, cause I think I've got an idea of how we might do so. P.P.S. I made an accidental mistake, we were going to the Armory, not the Arena Embarassed.

Morgan could easily see through Aleta's attempts to hide her sadness and put a comforting arm on her back, "Hey now, whatever's in your past is over now. No need to be sad, just keep your thoughts on the good stuff and everything'll turn out right. I was actually one of the lucky few that always had a good life before all this, like you seem to have had. I had a good couple of friends, good life at home, no real problems until that Gods-forsaken Harpy attacked me. But I'm probably even luckier in that I've managed to stay as positive as I am even after all the things I've been through. A lot of kids you'll see around here weren't so lucky. I'm sure you be fine, though."
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:42 pm

OCC: You mean both of my characters threads?.

Aleta smiled kindly at Morgan and smirked as she saw her potential other little brothers putting a bucket of paint on top of a differnt group of demi-gods cabin and ran off. "I feel like this place will keep my happy for a while,...so where is this armory?".
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:34 pm

OOC: Yeah, that's what I meant, haha.

"Actually," Morgan said as the two of them stopped in front of a large building, "we're here." He opened the door and the two of them were greeted with immense heat as they entered. Just as they stepped through they were stopped by a group of campers carrying a large beam of celestial bronze right in front of them. Morgan took off his Jacket and hung it up on a wall hanger next to the entrance. He grabbed two pairs of safety goggles and handed one to Aleta as they continued walking. "This is where all the magic happens," Morgan shouted over the noise of busy campers at work, "and I do mean magic quite literally." Eventually the two came before several large crates that were filled with various assortments of dangerous looking weapons. "Go on, take your pick, Aleta."
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:10 pm

OOC: Sowwy...My other character is roleplaying with someone elses character already

Aleta looked at the gigantic room filled to the brim with working kids and teens alike building weapons and rides. She took the safety googles from Morgan. Her eyes beamed with happiness at all of the weapons in the bins she couldn't wait to pick out her perfect weapon. "Wow these weapons are amazing! what are they made of!". Aleta shifted through the bin and pulled out a sword with one side black and the other side gold.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:32 pm

OOC: That's actually perfectly okay, I was just looking for some way to get him in the game.
"Well," Morgan said inspecting it closely, "This one seems to be a very special sword, composed of both Stygian Iron and Celestial Bronze. Celestial Bronze is what most of us campers use, my mace, Teerano, is made of the stuff. It's the only substance that really "kills" a monster. It can also give a nasty wound to demigods, as well. Stygian Iron, on the other hand is a metal that's found in the depths of the underworld. Mostly used by undead and demigod children of Hades instead of turning a monster to dust like Celestial Bronze, it literally sucks the lifeforce out of any monster or demigod it comes into contact with. This is definitely a one of a kind sword, probably made by a child of Hades who would have access to such a rare ore as Stygian Iron."
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:53 pm

OCC: Oh ok P.S I can't believe you gussed the sword that I was thinking of thats awesome!

Aleta over looked the sword from left to right, "Wow...that's amazing, but I don't think that I want to suck the life force out of anyone I'm not that typeof person. She threw the sword back into the pile and searched around for a different sword, she turned around and looked at Morgan for a second. "Hey Morgan how did you know when your weapon was the right weapon?, could you help me find mind?. Also do I need a shield of some sort or does everyone get the same one?
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Morgan laughed, "Well, I don't know, it just kinda, fit, I guess. When I picked it up, it just felt better in my hands than any other weapon. I knew it was the weapon for me. Love at first swing, really. Oh, but shields are optional, I don't carry one unless I'm in a serious battle, in which case I just use a standard, run-of-the-mill shield. But you can get a custom one if that's what you're into." He then began searching through and pulled out a Celestial Bronze shortsword and a golden bow, "Either of these fit your tastes?"
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Aleta first looked at the sword and the bow in Morgan's hand, she held his hand with the bow in it and places it back in the box. "The Bow is a big no no for me its' more for an Apollo kid, but I might want the Celestial Bronze short sword, let me hold it for a second". Aleta took the Celestian Short sword into her hand and swished it in her hand like she was deflecting someone. "Hmmm...Nah it's too short I feel like I'm using a thick paint brush made of metal". She gave the short sword back to Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FUN has ARRIVED!   The FUN has ARRIVED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The FUN has ARRIVED!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: