Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I have arrived!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowThief

ShadowThief

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Helloooooo everyone!
 My name is Shadow and I am probably rather old to everyone on here at the age of 24.

I just recently in the last year or so got into the Percy Jackson series and for the last few weeks have been looking for a rpg site. (Hence how I got here)

My wife and I just started our own family recently and have a wonderful 6 month old little girl.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all of you wondeful people. I hope I get to know everyone better.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Nice to see that adults can read and enjoy Percy Jackson as much as teens can!

Allow me to introduce myself: I'm Wickedlovely01, but most people call me Wicked. *Does flourish of invisible cape made of silk* I like to think that people call me that because I'm pretty sure I'm the Sweeney Todd of this website, though I don't actually kill people. I kill demons though. Lots and lots of demons... No, they call me that cause It's my nickname actually.

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this site!
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Hi Shadow!!

Have you read Harry Potter?

Nice to meet you. I'm Bean and I'm one of the mostly friendly mods here!
I'm 12, so that makes you twice as old as I am.
Back to top Go down
ShadowThief

ShadowThief

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Nice to meet the both of you!

Wicked I am quite glad that I am not a demon because dying was not on my list of things to do today.

Bean I have read all of the Harry Potter books and love them. They were actually still releasing them when I was in school. (Thank you for making me feel old) Haha. :)
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:46 pm

But you are old
Just kidding.
What house are you in?
Back to top Go down
ShadowThief

ShadowThief

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:54 pm

You are so nice Bean! Haha
And I would be in Hufflepuff. The greatest most wonderful house ever. How about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:57 pm

I'm a Gryff.

The Hufflepuffs are nice. I know some nice Hufflepuffs. But as you can see, I'm not one. ;p
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:01 am

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I belong to this awesome house right here: I have arrived!  Tumblr10

A Hufflepuff? Really? *Eye Twitches* Must... Get... Used... To... It...
All the Hufflepuffs I know are loud and annoying, but you seem different, so my judgement could change.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:07 am

I only know one self-proclaimed Hufflepuff, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
ShadowThief

ShadowThief

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:09 am

I could attempt to be loud and annoying if that would make you feel more at home with me. Haha.

But really. I hope your judgement can change about my fellow Puffs.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:21 am

Oh goodness pleaSe don't become one of them. I'll change my judgement. Just anything but loud and annoying!!
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:19 am

ShadowThief wrote:
And I would be in Hufflepuff. The greatest most wonderful house ever. How about yourself?

pottermore said i'd be in hufflepuff too, but i told my friends in school and they laughed in my face and said i'd either be a slytherin and gryffindor hybrid because i have moments where i'm 'not nice' and i'm more cunning than i let on. yeah bro, i'm a hybrid, and what.

so hey i'm cerys we should be friends
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:54 am

you're divergent..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have arrived!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived!    I have arrived!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have arrived!
Page 1 of 1