Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

as the sun rises Rex has arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

as the sun rises Rex has arrived Empty
PostSubject: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:54 am

as i walk up the hill my weapon card needed to recharge. i ran from it and took out lighting spell card. i take it out and say the name. then a bolt of lighting came down on the furry. i run to the hill. i was losing to much blood from the other three fury's.

OOC:(please reply lol! )

Leo:son of Poseidon
Rex:son of Artemis
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:49 am

(OOC: reply please :D )

Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:06 pm

as i wake up from being unconcse. then another fury came down and hit me. i took out a satyr creature summon card. i said the name of the card out loud and then a satyr came out. i told it to attack and it played the flute and wrapped the fury. i then took out a lighting bolt spell card. i said the name and it vaporized the fury. the satyr vanished."that was close"i said

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:10 pm

I walked along the hill and saw a kid. I ran over. "Hey, you okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:13 pm

"no im bleeding to much.......wait" as i said i took out a healing spell card. i said the name of the card and i healed my self."i think im better now by the way my names Rex"i said.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:14 pm

"Justin," I said, looking at the card in his hand. "Those are some strange cards." I said.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:18 pm

" nice to meet you justin" i said."you wanna see strange watch this". i took out a bow equipment card. i said the name and a bow magicly came from dust. i took the bow in my hand."oh im also the son of Artemis"i said while shooting a bulleye on the camps head logo."woops"i said.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:20 pm

"Artemis, huh? I guess that makes you strange anyway, Rex. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:23 pm

" i guess so" i said with a smile. i took out a a centaur creature summon card. i said the name and a centaur magicly came out of nowhere."you wanna ride a massive hellhound" i said

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:25 pm

I laughed. "Everything has a first." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:28 pm

"cool" i said smiling. i took out a massive hell hound creature summon card.i said the name and a massive hell hound came out of the ground."get on it,it won't bite"i said laughing.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:29 pm

I laughed and got on the hellhound. "Let's go." I said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:31 pm

"where should we go"i said.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:31 pm

I shrugged. "I don't know, you decide."
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:33 pm

"is there a cabin i could set my stuff down"i said.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:35 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, there's an Artemis cabin." I said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:36 pm

"cool lets go"i said

OOC:well pick this up there k

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:38 pm

OOC: K

BIC: "Alright," I said, looking forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as the sun rises Rex has arrived   as the sun rises Rex has arrived I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

as the sun rises Rex has arrived
Page 1 of 1