Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open} Empty
PostSubject: The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open}   The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open} Img-thing1
"Just keep walking, it's the only way to escape this world..."

Ahh, the beach, such a beautiful place. The moon was over the ocean, and there was no one here. It was a little cold, but I was wearing a jacket. My pet siberian husky, Cerberus, was in my cabin, sleeping. It was really late at night. Or, early in the morning. But I didn't have a watch. Watches were useless to me, why need a watch when you can tell around what time it was with where the sun was? I was taught to do that by my mom.

I looked around the beach, and I was all alone. I loved being alone, it's when I was my happiest, which was rare for me these days. I looked around again, and again. It was always good to triple check.

I reached my hands back, over my head, and untied the string that went to my eyepatch that went over my eye. My eyepatch fell off, and onto the sand next to me. I took off my shoes, and put them into the ocean. Being a daughter of Posiden had it's advantages. Now, I could relax.

Then, from out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone...something. OH. MY. GOD. Who was that? I thought that I was all alone! Quickly, I put my hand over my eye, and turned around.
"Who the ---- are you?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open}   The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:36 pm

"Autumn?" Summer asked, wandering in the direction the voice came from, "Autumn is that you?" Summer's voice was high and shrill with panic.
"Where are you, Autumn??" Summer called, "Say something again, I can't find you!"
Despite the night being reasonably clear, Summer couldn't see. She never could. It was infuriating being blind.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open}   The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:15 pm

I looked at the girl. She was obviously younger than me. "My name isn't Autumn, it's Mellie. Who are you, and what are you doing here, out so late at night?"

I saw that the girl was walking around, like it was really dark out. In a couple of hours, the sun would come over the horizen. It really wasn't that dark, if I could see this girl, than she should be able to see me. Huh.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open}   The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:29 pm

"You're not Autumn? Where's Autumn then? I think I sleepwalked or something, because I woke up out here. I heard Autumn call my name and I tried to go towards her, and then I stopped hearing her......" Summer rambled on. "Then I heard someone talking and I thought it was Autumn but it's you."
Summer finished.
"I was dreaming that my mom- never mind. Have you seen Autumn? She told me she has freckles, red hair, and what was it? She might have her bow. It's black, she told me." Summer bit her tounge as she almost mentioned her mom. It was still painful to think of.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open}   The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:15 pm

I looked at the girl. "No, I'm sorry, but I haven't seen anyone that looks like that. I'm sorry about what ever happend to your mother, but your not the only one."

Uh-oh, starting to get into details. Not fun.

"But um, if you need me to help you find her, it's not problem, really"

Great, now I was helping her? Well, she did remind me a little of myself...lost...confused...but that was back then. I'm not like that any more.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open}   The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:00 pm

"Autumn probably wen back to the cabin. She's ok, right?" Without waiting for an answer, Summer continued, "Can you lead me back to the Apollo cabin? I can't really... see." Summer finished flatly.
"I never told you who I was did I?" Summer put her hands on her hips. "I'm Summer, daughter of Apollo." Summer tried to give a winning smile, but her head was clouded with worries of Autumn.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open}   The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:37 pm

I nodded to her. "Um, yea I guess."
I wadded out of the water, and tied my eyepatch back on. We would be going back to other people. I wasn't fond of other people.

"She's proboby fine."

~Do you want to make the topic at the Apollo cabin, or do you want me to do it?~
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open}   The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:32 pm

"Thank you!" Summer beamed. "I'm sorry that I'm bothering you..." Summer dipped her head, positive mood dampening.
When assured that her sister was ok, Summer nodded, and smiled wider.
~I'll do it~
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open}   The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:58 pm

I nodded to her.
"Watever, it really isn't that big of a deal." I told her. Really, all I was doing was bringing a blind girl back to her sister. But, I was only doing it because it was the right thing to do. I could feel my mom, and brother, smiling at me from above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open}   The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beautiful smell of a salty ocean...WAIT, WHO ARE YOU! {Open}
Page 1 of 1