Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!} Empty
PostSubject: Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!}   Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:53 pm

I couldn't sleep. It wasn't all that strange for me, I wasn't used to being pamperd like this, sleeping in a actual bed and all. After waking up Cerberus, who growled at me, before following me, I went to the beach, witch was the only place that I knew how to get to. I sat down, and I seemed to be alone, and I really thought about taking off my eyepatch, but...there was a chance that someone was here, watching. It was probobly best that I left it on. I just wanted to take it all in, these past 10 years. Cerberus was suddenly growling, and barking at something behind me. "Whose there?" I said, turning my head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!}   Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:18 pm

I was comeing from behind the girl. I was just about to say hi when the dog growled at me. "Um," I stared at the dog scared alittle. "Is he going to hurt me?" I asked sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!}   Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:23 pm

I shook my head. "Cerberus, hush." I told my dog. I was really glad that I didn't take of my eyepatch. There was a girl, around my age. Behind me, it felt like she was...watching me. "Cerberus won't hurt you as long as you don't hurt me. He's like a bodyguard...in dog form." I told the girl, leaving a stern warning.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!}   Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:26 pm

I smiled sheepishly and relaxed a little. "Are you new?" I asked slowly walking up to her sitting next to her. The dog scared me. "I haven't seen you before."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!}   Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Cerberus still growled at the girl, but seeing that she wasn't a threat, he curled up on my lap. Being the runt of the litter of Siberian Huskey's, he could do that. "I've been here a few days." I told her. "I'm Melli." I didn't say anyomre than the girl needed to know. "and you are?"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!}   Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:28 pm

I ran over to the water and dived right in the water. I was wearing my poka dot bikini and black sunglasses. I saw something running toward me. I took off my sunglasses. It was running faster than before. I got my bracelet placed on the ground then it became my bow and arrow. I shot three arrows at the thing that was running toward me. I realized it was a hellhound. I ran toward the stables. I wasn't stoping untill I got there.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!}   Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me, My dog, and My...wait, who are you?{open to all!!}
Page 1 of 1