Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wait, that's shrimp? {Rempage}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Wait, that's shrimp? {Rempage} Empty
PostSubject: Wait, that's shrimp? {Rempage}   Wait, that's shrimp? {Rempage} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Wait, that's shrimp? {Rempage} Rsz_1heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee
BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE
¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.

"I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash, as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve"

Baylee McCarnille stood in the line for dinner, eager for the pasta they were serving. The Poseidon kids had helped catch shrimp for the shrimp scampi, that also came with the pasta. It was just a regular night, on a regular day, but something was different. Baylee was feeling... Happy. She enjoyed being outside and she enjoyed life. That was unusual for her, considering the way she had been acting. Dishing up her plate, Baylee sat down at the Zeus table, not expecting anything to happen. "So what's up, guys?" Baylee asked eagerly. Twirling her fork around some noodles, the girl brushed he bangs out of her eyes and smiled a bit. Looking around, as if she was looking for somebody, Baylee sat on her legs and tossed a piece of garlic bread into the fire. "To Aphrodite. For my beauty," She muttered, taking a bite of shrimp.

Wait. Shrimp? She got regular noodles, not the scampi. Tossing it around in the mouth, Baylee's eyes jolted wide open like she stepped on a scorpian. Coughing it out, she frantically looked for water. She nearly forgot she was highly allergic to seafood! "I'm allphergich!" Baylee squealed, her face beginning to puff up. Why didn't she think of bringing her epi pen to dinner! She ran around, covering her face and starting to feel her throat swell up. "Somephoday helph!"

"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide
Across this new divide, across this new divide."
Back to top Go down

Wait, that's shrimp? {Rempage}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: