Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} Empty
PostSubject: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Jessie Davidson

Jake and I were sitting at the Apollo table, eating lunch like always. Jake was talking to his friends, and I was talking to mine. We sat next to each other, like everyday, even though we didn't like each other very much. It was just what we did, we sat next to each other when we didn't know we were demigods, and we sit next to each other know that we know were demigods. A thought bubbled into my head, and I smiled. I picked up some of my smashed potatoes, and rubbed them in Jakes hair, and then looked away, pretending that I didn't do anything.

Jake Davidson

My face boiled with anger as I turned my head to look at Jessie. "
Jessie!" I shouted at him, picking up some of my own potatoes and putting them in his own hair. "Take that!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Imani

Imani

Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:36 pm

As I kept eating, my two siblings Jake and Jessie were doing something... I didn't know. I blinked as Jake put mashed potatoes in Jessie's hair, "HEY! What are you two doing!?" I asked both of them.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Jessie Davidson

"
I, uh, was just...doing this!" I shouted, as I took some food and through it at her. "Food fight!!!" I shouted, thoughing my food at random people.

Jake Davidson

I looked to Jessie, as he through food at our half-sister. Doing stuff like that to me, I could handle. But to another girl? Not cool. "
Uh..Jessie?" I say, but my twin ignores me. Yelling out 'food fight', causing everyone to act like a complete maniake.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:47 am

Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} Katy-perry

Evadne Taylor

My eyes widened as I felt something hit me in the back of the head, hard, before sliding down under the neck of my dress and onto my back. It was slimy, wet and felt absolutely disgusting. I froze for a second, and abruptly stood up. Big mistake, though, because it slid down my back and onto the ground. The screaming began when I saw it was a half-squashed tomato.

I didn't even know what was happening. I had just been eating my lunch calmly at the Aphrodite table, deep in thought, when it happened. Now my white dress was probably stained in the back with red, and judging by the heat clouding my face, I guessed that it was probably the same colour as the stain.

I turned around in the direction the squashed...thing had come from, and came face to face with the Apollo table, throwing food at each other. "Who threw that?" I demanded in a frosty voice, trying desperately to keep my voice from exploding with anger.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:05 am

"Uh-Oh, you two are in deep trouble!" I replied as I threw some sprit at the Athena table. As I heard a girl yell, I stood up and pointed at Jessie. "She did it!!" I yelled. Then I threw some food at Jessie and ducked under the table.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:26 am

I turned, and a boy from the Apollo table dobbed in another Apollo boy. I growled, softly. "Oh, you did not just do that," I said, eyes narrowed, before I, quick as lightning, darted my hand out to grab a bowl full of jelly. I sent the Apollo boy - Jessie, I think it was - a slightly evil grin, before pulling my arm back and letting the bowl fly through the air, right in his direction.

Last edited by Evadne on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:58 pm

~Jessie is a boy XD~

Jessie

Uh-oh. Looked like I was in trouble. Quickly, I dropped my food, and crawled under the table.

Jake
I did a face-palm. "
Idiot..." I mutterd to myself. That was a complete lie, actually, because of his...shortness, he could fit under the table with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:22 am

(( LOL, sorry, I'm an idiot. I'll fix that. xD))

"I can still see you under that table, you know," I said dryly, weighing a bowl of mashed potatoes in my right hand. I decided it wasn't hard enough to kill him. Maybe knock him out. Fine by me. Revenge was definitely sweet. "Go potatoes!" And I threw the bowl of mash under the table like a frisbee. If the bowl didn't hit him, hopefully the contents would fly out or something and hit him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Jessie

I ducked right in time to miss being smashed in the face with mashed potatoes. Gods, that probobly wasn't one of my best idea's... Quickly, I crawled out the other side of the table, and dashed right outside the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:41 am

"Coward!" I shouted after Jessie, although I was amused. I gave a slight smirk and wondered if I should follow him. I'd probably look like an idiot carrying a bowl of tomato sauce around, but I really needed to let go and have a bit of fun. I decided that it might be worth it to (and I looked like an idiot anyway with the red stain down my back), so I picked up the tomato sauce and started running after him. After a few steps, I realised that if I tripped, I didn't want to fall in the tomato sauce, so I took off my heels, and holding them in my hand, resumed my chase.

"Oh, Jessie! Where are you?" I whispered quietly in a sing-song voice, wondering which way he had gone.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:22 pm

Jessie

I hid behind a tree, trying to slow my breath. Gods, this was not one of my best ideas. I could feel my forhead break out in sweat, but then I had rememberd that I had fought people tougher than her. Way tougher. What was I doing, hiding from a girl?!

~Sorry about late-responce. My parents took my computer away.~
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:26 am

((It's fine. xD I haven't been on CHB for a while anyway))

I wondered if trying to smell him was a good idea, but...that was rather odd and definitely not normal, so I didn't try. Instead, I looked around. He just had to run into a clearing with about a million trees, didn't he? Why couldn't revenge be easy?

I looked around again and picked a random tree, stepping towards it. I thought I'd better start looking for him.

I thanked my sweet luck when I peeked behind the side of the tree, and lo and behold, there was Jessie.

"Hi, Jessie," I said brightly from behind him, giving him a second's notice of my arrival before I threw the bowl of tomato sauce at his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}   Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hehe, you got something on your face...oh wait, did I do that? {open to 2}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: