Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) Empty
PostSubject: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Evadne stood outside Cabin 10, examining the pink marble of the walls. Aphrodite's cabin was girly, beautiful, smelled of perfume and looked warm...it definitely her kind of place. Aphrodite was definitely her mother.

Delicately side-stepping a weed that had somehow sprouted near the door and looked completely out of place surrounded by such elegance, she pushed open the door. Grinning, she beamed around at the occupants of the cabin. "Hello, half-brothers and -sisters!"

A loud, obnoxious and possibly overly cheerful greeting. Just the way she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Shaylei rolled her eyes looking at the new girl. She seemed to be the perfect Aphrodite child. Not like Shaylei who didn't fit here at all and never had so Shay pulled out her magazine and continued to read just waving at the girl before tugging on her red-orange hair and rubbing the scar on her neck. She wore a plain white tee-shirt and a denim skirt with her favorite orange converse with little to no make-up on nothing like most of her sisters who were always dressed perfectly with flawless make up.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Evadne frowned at the less-than-welcoming 'welcome', but her grin returned full-force when she spotted a girl with red orange hair. She seemed a lot more interesting than the other girls and boys here, mainly because she looked different. Tugging her white lace dress down and fixing her white lace headband, she approached the girl. Her white Gucci stilettos clicked against the floor, making her feel slightly self-conscious.

"Hello," she said, smiling, while nervously pulling a black curl. "My name is Evadne. I'm - uh - a half-sister of yours."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Shay looked up from her magazine looking up at the girl. "Shaylei Coal welcome to frilly pink world."Shaylei said sarcastically smiling,she usually tried to seem welcoming but this girl looked perfect compared to Shay's ordinary looks. immediately Shay felt bad so she smiled sincerely "Sorry but seriously welcome to Cabin 10 I hope you enjoy the stay."Nervously she rubbed the scar on the back of her neck feeling especially different today which both pleased her and alarmed her. "Nice to meet you Evadne."
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:56 am

"Shaylei is such a pretty name..." she breathed, before realising she had said it out louad. She blushed, cheeks staining crimson. "So," she said awkwardly. "Do you know which one's my bed?" Looking around the cabin, most of them were taken up, but there were still quite a few that were empty. All of them looked very comfy and very, very soft. "And is it always so quiet in here? I thought the children of Aphrodite would be more...you know, loud. Rowdy. Gossipy, even."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:12 am

Shaylei smiled lightly rolling her eyes. "No it's usually so gossipy you could die."Shay didn't mean to be so mean but this girl seemed so like all of the Aphrodite children, Shay wasn't used to her siblings paying her any attention. "You can take which ever bed you like thats empty.it's been pretty hectic lately end of summer and all." Shay had been here 3 years and she knew at the end of every summer it got pretty busy around here.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:30 am

"Oh, wonderful!" Evadne smiled. There was an empty bed right near Shaylei's, but she didn't want to seem too clingy or stalkeresque. She'd look for one later. Right now, she'd rather spend the time getting to know the people around here. Being the 'new one' was a new experience for her. "Are you a Year Rounder, then?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:31 am

Shaylei smiled her best flashy smile then nodded. "My fourth year is coming up here I've never left ever...but I have lots of brothers and sisters and a boyfriend that loves me so I don't see why I should worry."She smiled then again. "So what about you are you going to be a tear rounder or one of the lucky ones."Thats what Shay called the kids with homes and a stable family.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:25 pm

Evadne's smile slowly disappeared, until it was gone. "Um..." Her eyes darted around the room, anywhere but at Shaylei. "I'm...going to be a year rounder," she said quietly. She bit her lip, before continuing. "My grandparents aren't the nicest people to live with, and they don't exactly want me."

That was an understatement. They really didn't want her, and they were about as nice as Harpies.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Shay smiled lightly "Don't worry Ev...Its okay if I call you that right."She figured she'd ask. "Your not the only one with caretakers that don't want you..My father hates me and watched me get mauled by a fury."She smiled brightly. "You'll do fine here we are quite welcoming here.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Evadne nodded, smiling slightly. "Yes, of course it's okay if you call me that." Her smile dropped again when she heard about Shaylei's father. Could a father be that cruel, that mean? Her father had died to save her. "So," she said, hurriedly changing the subject. "Why are you sitting in here when it's a beautiful day outside?"

She looked out the window. It was picturesque, a beautiful sunny day with green trees and birds flying about, chirping.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Shay brightened up. "I'm waiting to attend my swordplay lessons and I usually do that inside.Plus I didn't realize how nice it was out."It was true Shaylei barely noticed she was too busy thinking about Az and reading the article about Taylor Swift and Taylor Launtner. Usually celeb gossip didn't phase her but it was Taylor Swift they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:12 am

"Awesome..." Her voice trailed off, until she was deep in thought. "Well," she said brightly, "do you mind if I leave you here then? The day looks too pretty to pass up, and I thought I might explore the grounds a bit. Do you recommend any places?" It was nice inside the Aphrodite cabin, and all, but she was itching to see the sights and maybe meet a few people.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Shay smiled lightly she had to get going anyways. "Yeah thats fine I'm just leaving actually and I recommend the lake." Shaylei pulled her hair into a ponytail showing off the long scar down her neck as she grabbed her tote bag and sword. "Have fun Ev." Shay smiled and waved her hand leaving quickly so she could make it on time for sword play.
Back to top Go down
Evadne Malfoy ♥

Evadne Malfoy ♥

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:05 pm

"Great," Evadne smiled. She noticed the scar down the other girl's neck, but being a daughter of Aphrodite, she thought that pointing it out might make the other girl uncomfortable. If they were from Ares, sure, but not Aphrodite. "You have fun too, Shaylei." And she left after the other girl, ready to explore the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)   The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The smell of good perfume makes me sing. <3 (open to all children of Aphrodite)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: