Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] Empty
PostSubject: The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]   The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:03 pm

The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] Blue,car,girl,sunglasses,beach,fashion-3f5960fae81308bca9da923485665aa0_h

Madison Berkowitz

Bag in hand, dagger in bag, and glasses on her face, Madison Berkowitz was headed to the beach. No, not the reach beach but the beach at camp. It was a hot day in later February and Madison was absolutely desperate for fresh air and sunshine. Mr. D must've been feeling pretty good if he'd let it get this hot. Plus she needed a bit of a break away from her friends.

With a beach bag on her arm and an umbrella tucked under her other, she padded softly through the grass before the sand. Soon the grass became loose and her feet hit the soft sand. A smile crept onto her face. She loved the feel of soft, warm sand. Madison pick a spot far enough away from the tide and close enough so it wouldn't be too much of a run to grab her spear out of her bag.

She tossed her bag onto the ground and dropped to her knees. She produced her towel and some suntan lotion. She spread the towel out across the sand and sat down on it, removing her black TOMs, striped navy blue tank top, and jean shorts to reveal a galatic styled bikini, which she was extremely conscious of.

The sunlight hit her skin, marking her feel warm all over. Tons of demigods were out today, so she doubted she'd be noticed. They were all too involved with their flirting and tanning to notice. Retrieving her iPod nano, she inserted her earphones and hit play, the voice of Jason Aldean soothing her worries. Throwing her hair into a ponytail and a hat on her head, she began applying tanning lotion. She couldn't really reach her back but she tanned easily so she didn't mind.

Madison layed down on the towel and closed her eyes letting the sun warm her all over.

outfit.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]   The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:12 am

The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] Tumblr_lwl3tltpuL1qaodrx
cameron hunter,
        Cameron had been training in the Arena all day for the impending attack. Well, the expected impending attack, they weren't sure it was going to happen but that didn't matter. He was sweaty and wearing a pair of shorts and his trainers. He slipped them off and ran through the sand towards the water and dove in. He normally didn't enter the domain of Poseidon but at Camp he was safe, plus he was really sweaty and really needed to wash it all off. He came up and stood up straight, the water just reached his middle. He shook his head violently and water droplets sprayed everywhere.

Last edited by Perses on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]   The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:28 pm

The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] Blue,car,girl,sunglasses,beach,fashion-3f5960fae81308bca9da923485665aa0_h

Madison Berkowitz

After laying in the sun for a solid fifteen minutes, Madison felt her skin to be too warm and sweaty. She slid her sunglasses off of her face and sat up, pulling the earbuds out her ears and blinking rapidly in the bright sunlight. Her face was warm and flushed from the warm towel and she definitely needed a cool off. Standing up, Madison dropped her towel feeling very, very self-conscious of her body. Generally Madison was conservative when it came to swimsuits, but this time she thought she'd work on her tan. Maybe.

Crossing her arms across her chest and tossing her hat down onto her towel, she started to head for the water. Then she saw him. Her heart skipped about forty beats and then stopped, dropping into her butt. Immideatly she wished for her hat so she could pull it down over her face. 'Omigod, Madison, do not say anything,' she told herself repeatedly. Suddenly, the tattoo on her chest made her feel very much like a slut. Of course, she usually loved her tattoo. It made her feel grounded, but right now it wasn't even helping.

In all honesty, it was only Cameron Hunter. Even though she's had a major crush on him since she'd first entered the camp three years ago. They were about the same age but he was a few months older than her. He'd also never said one word to her except maybe 'Excuse me,' or an occasionally glance. Of course, she was never sure that he'd looked at her, though.

outfit.

Last edited by Aura on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]   The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:13 am

cameron hunter,
        Cameron only just noticed he wasn't the only person there, another girl was there. He glanced at her and then looked away, he didn't want to approach her until he could remember her name. He clicked his fingers a couple of times and then shocked himself silently and then the name popped into his mind. Maysie. He turned to her again and smiled, hi he mouthed at her and gave her a quick wave and wink before submerging in the water to come up quickly and shake his head again violently.

Cameron started to make his way over to Maysie with a goofy charming smile on his face. His shorts were a bit too big and heavy now they were wet and had slipped down from his waist to reveal the top of his American Eagle underwear. He ruffled his hair with his hand and waved, "Hey Maysie," he said as his goofy smile turned into a confident bad-boy smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]   The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 am

Madison Berkowitz

Often she glance up to make sure that he didn't see her or anything and the last glance she cast up was the one where she saw him walking over to her. 'Oh my gods,' she silently breathed, her heart picking up and her pulse shooting through the roof. He walked over to her in all his glory, that gorgeous blonde hair, that smile. Those eyes. Nearly shrinking back in terror, she looked around to see if maybe he was possibly going to see someone else and she was just being crazy.

Then he said, "Hi, Maysie." Inside of her, her dreams died a little bit. Well, he was kind of close. "Um, it's M-Madison," she stuttered, nervously looking away from his eyes. Glad she had her sunglasses on to hide her eyes she kind of smiled back at him and continued to walk to the water. By the time she was at the tide, she was half running. 'I cannot wait to tell Elora and Morgan. They'll go nuts.' The cool ocean began to lap at her toes almost calling her name. 'Madison, we missed you,' she heard a school of fish murmur. Some dolphins leapt out of the water and greeted her. The demigods on the beach 'oohed' and 'ahhed'.

Last edited by Madge. on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]   The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:18 pm

cameron hunter,
        Cameron's smile faltered a bit, "I'm sorry, I mess things like that up sometimes," he apologized quickly to Madison. He was often wrong with names but he hated it. He didn't like it at all. He brushed through his blonde hair and shrugged, "I'm Cameron," he said introducing himself to her. He still felt bad for messing up her name, "I'm really sorry about messing up your name," he said apologizing once again. Cam smiled at the dolphins and wiggled his fingers towards them and cocked his eyebrow as if to say 'yours?' After he felt his control over his powers eb away and quickly he placed his hands behind his back before the little electric current started to run between his fingers and hands.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]   The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Madison Berkowitz

Forgiving him right away, she nodded vigorously and smiled. "Yep! It's all cool," her cheeks were a bright red though. Which indicated that she was thoroughly embarrassed. The tide was beginning to lap at the balls of her feet which also indicated that it'd been minutes. Cameron Hunter had been talking to her for minutes! Something inside of her jumped for joy. Desperately aching to jump into the cool ocean and forget about this whole awkward thing an idea popped into her head.

"Oh!" She said, hiding her smile a little. "Come with me," she said jogging off in the opposite direction of the shore. But, she quickly stopped by her little area and grabbed her hat and shorts and threw them on while still running. After that she continued jogging to the place she was thinking of. She knew a spot that he might love. It was high up into the air so more into Zeus' territory but still close to the sea.

((Oh yeah, symbolism.))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]   The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:17 am

cameron hunter,
        Cameron cocked his eyebrow and followed her jogging next to her and keeping up easily. He looked up and wondered where they were going. He glanced at Maddie and smiled, "Where're we going?" he asked in his soft English accented voice as he jogged. He was next to the sea in between it and Madison and subconsciously he placed himself on the other side by slowing down and passing behind her and speeding up. He smiled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]   The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Madison Berkowitz

Why was she showing him this place? She'd never said two words to him before and her mouth usually went dry from being around him. Now she was going on Miss Confident on her old awkward self.

She continued her jog as they began to ascent up a hill overlooking the ocean. At the top of the hill there was a large cave that led underground, "Over here," she called to Cameron, shooting a backwards glance at him. She came up to a human sized hole in the ground and stopped. The hole led underground and into the cave's underground tavern. She climbed down inside of it, feet first.

There were footholds and rocks she could grab on the way down, but she didn't need them anymore. She'd been down this hole enough times. Sliding down a natural rock formation of a slide, she was in the tavern. The tavern was a bit like a hole in the side of the cliff. Sometimes, if the tide rose, the cavern would flood. But today the tide was a bit lower, so everything was all good.

She ventured over to the open end of the tavern and looked out. The sea was about two feet below the ground, the waves gently lapping against the rock cliff. "Over here," she called hearing a noise.

((oh, man. look at this lucas till gif I found. :D))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]   The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 am

Cameron lowered himself into the hole after Madison and slid down. He nearly slipped and cut open his hand and shoulder. He didn't even wince and left it as he descended down slowly. He sat on the ledge next to Madison and smiled as he looked down, "Its pretty here," he said slowly making sure the words he said would sound...right and they did. They fit in with what it was, it may sound gay but there was no better word for it other than gorgeous.

He looked sideways and gave Maddie a lopsided smile before concentrating on the water again. His hand and shoulder were bleeding but he didn't pay attention. His shoulder was hidden under his shirt which he'd placed on it when Maddie wasn't looking and hadn't seen his shoulder yet. The shirt was white so in a while it would go red but he'd make sure she'd be too distracted to notice. One way or another.

not many words madison coding <3 dohtml <3 aaah! pretty!

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]   The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:03 pm

"Yeah," she breathed, leaning against the cave wall. Her pretty, green-blue gaze was fixed on the ocean in front of them, the waves now lapping gently against the wall below them. "It's the only place I can think, plus I kind of come here to think," she admitted wistfully. She turned and glanced at Cameron, who was rubbing his shoulder like he fell on it or something. She didn't think much of it, what with all the normal demigod injuries and stuff.

"You know, you can come here, too, if you want, I mean. Well, you already are but you know what I mean..." she trailed off, kind of babbling. She didn't even know why she was showing him this place. It was kind of her secret spot, she wasn't supposed to show this to anyone.

((Cherrie's teaching me HTML. I suck so far.. and I want the picture next to the text on the right, but i don't want to fudge up the text, you know?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]   The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e  -- Dean ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ocean and The Sky [ p r i v a t e -- Dean ]
Page 1 of 1