Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ocean avenue ; mark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

ocean avenue ; mark Empty
PostSubject: ocean avenue ; mark   ocean avenue ; mark I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:35 am

mikayla jerrals
daughter of hecate

The day had been boring for some of the children of Hecate, for Mikayla especially. It was as simple as that sometimes. She just couldn’t stand not having anything to do lately. It was just plain awful, and now here she was playing around with few spells lying upside down on the Hecate cabin’s couch. A loud sigh escaped her lips as she threw a reverse aging spell at the wall. Naturally, nothing really changed. The cabin’s walls were practically magic proof. ”I’m so bored!” she muttered to herself, throwing it at the door, knowing it would bounce back to her. Boy, was she wrong. Just as the spell was hurtling towards the door, Mikayla heard someone come in.

Bolting out of her lazy position on the couch, she rushed over to the person who she had de-aged probably two years or so. ”Ohmygods, I just de-aged someone without wanting to or without their permission,” she began panicking. Quickly tying her wavy hair in a high pony tail, she shook the person who she had hit the spell with. ”Are you okay? Uhm… I kinda de-aged you a couple years, I hope you’re okay with that.” she said trying to make it sound like it wasn’t a really big deal. But in her head, Mikayla was really freaking out.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: ocean avenue ; mark   ocean avenue ; mark I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:58 pm

ocean avenue ; mark BlakeMovesLikeJagger
Alvin Corner

I walked into Hecate cabin and got blasted with a spell. I looked to who was talking and it was Mikayla. "I'm... I'm 16; MIKAYLA!" I shouted in frustration. "Why did you turn me into a 16 year old?" I calmed down "Is this spell gonna ware off anytime soon?"
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: ocean avenue ; mark   ocean avenue ; mark I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Noticing it was Alvin, Mikayla flinched slightly as he yelled in frustration. She was rarely yelled at and wasn't very used to it; Mikayla can be very sensitive sometimes. "I'M SORRY!" she exclaimed, then immediately tried to explain in a rush. "I didn't know you were coming in, and I was bored so I was throwing spells around the room, cause you know the walls are pretty much magic-proof and all, and I was careless and threw it at the door when you came in. I don't know whether or not it'll wear off. Please don't kill me!" Mikayla looked down at the ground immediately, regretting what just happened. "I'm sorry," she apologized again, "I can be so stupid." Looking up at Alvin, she sighed. "I'll try to figure out if I can reverse it..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ocean avenue ; mark   ocean avenue ; mark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ocean avenue ; mark
Page 1 of 1