Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment Empty
PostSubject: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:49 am

I walked onto the sand, and stared out at the sunset. I was lonely, but sand down and unknowingly drew random things in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:52 am

I walked onto the beach. It seemed like the perfect day of the summer so far. I saw a guy sitting on the sand. I walked over and joined him. "Hello" I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:53 am

I jolted from my daydream and looked up. "Oh, uh...hey." I said, looking at a girl.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:56 am

"Hi" I say sitting down by him. I looked at him. "I'm Bianca Marie, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:57 am

"Matthew Aires." I answered, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:59 am

"Cool" I saw. My light brown hair blew slightly around in the light breeze, but it felt good. I looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:00 am

I smiled. "Nice day, huh?" I asked, looking out at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:01 am

"Definantly" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:03 am

"So..." I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:05 am

I glanced back at him. I realized he was really handsome. Of course, a daughter of Aphrodite would look for that. But he was very handsome. "So tell me more about yourself, Matthew" I say.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:08 am

"Well, my dad's Apollo. I am usually alone and I like to listen to music. That's about it." I said, trying to summarize it. "What about you?" I asked, looking at her. I realized she was beautiful, and by looking into her eyes, you could tell two things- 1. She was a daughter of Aphrodite, and 2. She was beautiful inside and out.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:12 am

"That's cool, usually I'm with the other Aphrodite campers.. and if it wasn't obvious, I'm a daughter of Aphrodite" I say looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:13 am

I smiled. "Yeah..." I trailed off. "Why aren't you with them now?" I asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:16 am

"Sometimes I need to, get away. I feel like I can get trapped in that cabin, you know? Even though there's a lot of things to do here at camp. But I love the beach; it's like my escape sometimes" I smile after saying that. I had never really told anyone that before.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:19 am

I nodded. "I understand. I just never really had many friends here anyway..." I said. "I like watching the sunset though...I guess it's my escape."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:21 am

I smile, loving the fact that he understood me. "Well, now you have me" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:23 am

I laughed. "Good to know." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:26 am

I giggled alittle. I leaned back a bit and put both of my hands on top of the sand. My hand ended up brushing against Matthew's.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:29 am

I blushed and leaned back. "So, like the view?" I asked, staring at the pinkish-orange sky.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:30 am

I blushed also. "The view is amazing from here" I say. "So yes" I say, sighing happily. I believed I was starting to like Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:32 am

I looked away as I blushed deeper. "It's um..great." I said, finally accepting the crush I had developed on Bianca.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:34 am

"Yeah" I say. I sit up, only a little bit. Just enough to look at Matthew, and smile.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:35 am

I looked at her, and quickly looked back at the sand. I could feel the waves moving closer as they lapped the shore.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:37 am

My eyes flickered back to the ocean, then the sand. I sighed silently and drew my left hand back and forth in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:39 am

I couldn't think of what to do, so I finally said, "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment   Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset and Ocean, A Perfect Moment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: