Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An Ocean's View

Go down 
+2
KaySpyGirl
RedPhoenix
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Jordyn walked along the beach, not really knowing what to do. It was a couple hours 'til susnet so she decided it was still okay to go out for a walk. She sat down on the sand, looking out into the ocean. After a few minutes, Jordyn stood up and walked to shallows. "What to do, what to do," she muttered boredly.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:58 pm

I pop my head out of the water completely dry. Still confused me. Also the fact that I could breath under water. "Hi! Who are you?" I say smiling a little. "Um I'm Molly." I think; I didn't add. Well I guess it's my name...
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:02 pm

"Come back here" the blonde yelled to her dog who had decided to play fetch with her beach bag. Goldie, her dog, came close to the edge of the sea clutching her bag between his teeth. She was right at the edge when a wave hit them both. It knocked them both off their and they ended up drenched. Her now wet dog gave her his most pitiful look as he placed her bag into her lap.

Instead of the getting angry the girl laughed. She petted the dog and said

"Silly, you are so lucky that I didn't have any towels or sunscreen in that bag." She giggled again when another wave hit. As she stood up, she noticed another girl. She waved and yelled

"Enjoying the weather? "
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Jordyn was surprised but she laughed for no reason at all. "Hey," she smiled at Molly. "I'm Jordyn." She looked over to the girl who was chasing her dog. "Sure are!" she called. "How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:10 pm

I semi-smile again. "Nice you meet you! And you are..." I say. Gosh. If I remembered my past... I had a feeling I didn't know her though... ether her. I sigh and sink into the water so only my eyes up showed about the water. "Gluble blub gluply bluble."
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:18 pm

The drenched blonde walked over the other girl, with her dog trailing behind. She noticed the other girl was talking to someone in the water

"Yeah, the weathers great!" When she got closer she asked

"Did I hear right your names are Jordyn and Molly?" She looke at the girl in the water and giggled at the the sounds she was making while, her dog tried to get a closer look at the girl in the water.

Last edited by RedEarth on Mon May 30, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making it clearer)
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:23 pm

"You sure heard right," Jordyn smiled. Getting a small idea, she cupped a little bit of water in her hand then threw it at Molly. She turned to the girl. "And what's your name?" Jordyn asked, her light blue eyes eyes seem to shine because of her silver flecks.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:27 pm

The water hit me but I wasn't wet. I splash her and she gets wet. Sighing I look at the dog. "Why hello what's your name?" Then I look at the two girls and ask, "Who are your guys' godly parent?" I say wishing I remembered. I SPENT TIME WITH THEM AND I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER!
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:40 pm

"My name is Souline and my dog's name is Goldie" she answered as she bent down to pet her wet dog's fur.

"Oh, my Dad is Hephaestus."

"But I've never meet him, I wanted to at the last Winter Solstice, but he was busy arguing with Ares over Aphrodite." She frowned a little, even though she had never meet him she felt bad over the fact hef father wanted a women who would never love him back.

"Who's your godly parent?" She asked Molly

Back to top Go down
Norm Normal

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm back...and blacker than ever.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Jordyn smiled as she petted Goldie. "My mom is Selene," she told Molly. "Never met her... At all." Standing up, Jordyn swam over to Molly. "Yeah, who is your godly parent?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:50 pm

I look down and sank deeper then came back up. "I don't know... Or remember. I know I know but I can't remember. Ha Like my mom's name or if I have a mom. My last name. How I got here. My past SENSE I got here. I don't remember any of it. And no I did not hit my head. I don't remember or know who my godly parent it." I say confessing my problems.

~Norm, A: Make a charre and B: get it accepted and C: Write at least 4 sentences. Thanks. And it's the rules.~
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Souline ditched her wet clothes which revelaed a blue bikini underneath and dived into the water.

"Well that explains your moon mark." She mentioned to Jordyn after she mentioned her mother was the moon goddess. Souline frowned when she heard that the Molly had not been claimed. Is it really that hard to admit a kid's yours? she thought. Her eyes widened at the next part.

"Do you amnesia?" she asked.

Last edited by RedEarth on Mon May 30, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:19 pm

Jordyn dived in after the two. "I think she does, Soul," she said after looking at Molly. "But I have a pretty good idea who your parent is." Jordyn held Molly's hair and showed it was dry. "Yup, I've got a definitely good guess."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:26 pm

I blink. "What? Ya but it's strange cause anytime I start to remember something I faint, have a nightmare of sorts, and wake up not remembering what I remembered and what the dream was about. And who? I wish I remembered. I know I know but I can't remember. Pfts I spent time with them. If only I remembered it. And who..." My voice trails off. I look down. I could tell I MIGHT faint again. My eyes start rolling back into my head and I start to sink into the water.
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:46 pm

"Who do you think her godly parent is?" Souline asked Jordyn with interst. After hearing Molly's mention of fainting when she tried to remember. She said

"It sounds like someone or something doesn't want you to know." Souline became to suspected to darker Gods and Goddesses like Hecate.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Jordyn looked at Molly. "I honestly think your godly parent might be either Triton or Poseidon," she said. Jordyn swam over next to Molly an held up her dry hair as proof.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:48 am

Now everything was black, I had completely fainted, (mostly when they said my dad might be Poseidon) and started falling into the water and getting carried out to sea. I know they couldn't help me but a little help would go a long way. Nightmares started. I HATE THIS!
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 pm

"Oh, yeah because she seems to like water." Souline agreed, but she did not doubt her orginal guess. Suddenly Molly fell bak in the water. Souline's heart race and she sreamed

"Grave her!" before going under the water to get her.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:18 pm

I was walking back to my cabin when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a two girls in the water at the beach and one of them diving into the water both having a worried look on their face. "Hey, you girls okay?" I ask
Carter Whelan, Son of Hephaestus, 15
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 pm

I keep falling. The dreams were worse as I went down. The castle. My... dad? A car getting hit by a truck and flipping over with a woman and a boy inside. The firemen, police, and who ever those doctor people are were there asap. But when they got them out they were already gone. I was crying. Ry... More dreams...
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:12 am

Souline reached for Molly's unconscious body under the water. She attempted to grave
one of Molly's limp wrists. If successful, she would use all her strength to hull her up to the surface. Keeping Molly's head above water, she would call for help, as she struggled to get Molly to the shore
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Jordyn swam as fast as she could to help Souline with Molly. Finally reaching them, she helped to drag Molly's unconscious body to shore. Once they were there, Jordyn shook Molly by the shoulders. "Molly!" she yelled. "Molly wake up!"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:53 pm

I was completely dry still. Dreaming= Me at a funeral giving a speech. Me being attacked by bullies. Me in class looking at my report card and seeing how bad I did. Kids laughing at me because of it. "Stop... it's not funny..." I whimper through the nightmare.
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Souline was desperate. She was able to calm her mind enough to remember basic revival techniques. She bent Molly's head a bit and started to push on her stomach, while giving her mouth-to-mouth.

She waited anxiously for the sound of a cough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Ocean's View Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ocean's View   An Ocean's View I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ocean's View
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next