Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] Empty
PostSubject: Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]   Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:09 am

Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] Tumblr_ml9bh5hqwl1rszyeyo1_400
Isabella Faith Rose; daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom

It was maybe 12 in the afternoon and the sun was high in the sky. Isabella sat in the sand, making little holes with her toes. She had on her light, blue denim shorts and a white t-shirt. You could see her pink bikini underneath her white shirt.

Isabella had eaten, not too much though. She had planned to go swimming, but now her thoughts prevented her from doing so. Isabella felt old for once, now being 16, almost 17. Camp stayed the same, the people here though either died or left. Shaking her head, Isabella cleared her thoughts, not wanting to think about the past or anything else now. Just the water and the sand.

Isabella's brown hair slightly blew in the light breeze. Ugh, she had to haircut. This long hair was too much work. Looking up and at the water again, Isabella squinted her grey eyes. Way too sunny for her. Groaning, Isabella covered her eyes with her hands laying back in the sand. She soon started humming to herself, then singing softly, hoping no one would hear.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]   Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:11 pm

i'm tired of always feeling alone
It was quite funny to think that, in Zave's mind, people expected there to be food left at the buffet after himself and his friends had finished crowding around the tables. They shovelled what they could down their throats, all having a skateboard tucked under each of their arms, and once they were finished, Xavier's friends clapped him on the back and moved forward in the other direction, leaving the Hades boy to stay a little longer and go for a walk before having to go back to meet them at his cabin or maybe going off campus for a skate or something.

Licking his fingers to get the pineapple juice off the tips, Xavier tried to ignore the sand that was getting in his Vans when he walked across the shore of the beach, suddenly leaving the mass of campers crowding around one end and emerging into an area in which there were very few. Biting down on his lower lip as he proceeded forward, Xavier pushed his Ray-Bans further up his nose to fight the sun's glare, his forehead creased somewhat as he walked in the direction of the rays.

Exhaling deeply, it wasn't long before the son of Hades was finding the heat a little tiring and wanted to sit down. He could probably sit down anywhere along the shore, but Zave was, for some reason, finding himself moving next to where a girl was lying down and relaxing, dropping his skateboard a few feet next to her and asking, "Do you mind if I sit here?" whilst running his fingers through his brown curls, pushing his long locks up off his face and over to one side.

ooc; outifit, bby, and i'm sorry but everything about zave screams hipster plz don't take it out on him
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]   Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Isabella jumped when heard a voice, getting a little sand in her mouth. "Ew," Isabella mumbled to herself before she sat up. "No I don't mind," Isabella said as she rubbed her eyes, trying to get her eyes adjusted to the bright light. When her gray eyes finally did, she saw that a boy, a handsome one at that, was standing next to her. The boy in Isabella's eyes was well, beautiful. Isabella never considered a boy beautiful until.. well that was almost two years ago. Isabella had grown up by then.

"I'm Isabella," she said softly, not wanting to scare him off. But, Isabella doubt she could. He seemed to have an aurora about him, giving off his godly parent. Or since Isabella was the daughter of Athena she could sense these things easily.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]   Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Glad that the pretty girl allowed him to take a seat down on the warm sand besides her, Zave threw her a smile quickly and nodded to her, just getting out a "thanks." That was pretty good for him, seeing as Xavier hardly talked to anyone outside of those that he skated with or messed around with; nearly all of those were guys, so he hardly had any contact with girls unless they were siblings or the few close friends. He pulled down the hem of his button-up, pulled down on the leg of his shorts and then taking a seat, keeping a few feet in between him and the girl.

He didn't really expect the girl to make conversation, seeing as normally girls didn't when it came to him, so he just looked back over at her from beneath the lenses of his sunglasses. "Hey, I'm Zave. Xavier." He introduced, offering her another small smile and wondering if she found him weird. He knew that - if he was her - he would find him weird.

ooc; outifit, bby,
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]   Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Her gray eyes over looked Xavier once more, determining if he was a good or bad person. And by bad, Isabella meant rude or mean. "Zave," Isabella repeated, never hearing that nickname for Xavier before. New was good.

"So I'm guessing you have a pretty strong god parent? There's an aurora about you and it's different, but in a good different and..." Isabella stopped and blinked, realizing that she was rambling. Great rambling. Might as well put that as her great fatal flaw as well. "Sorry, bad trait for a daughter of Athena," Isabella finally mumbled, feeling like she was getting no where with this conversation. Isabella was pretty sure Zave thought Isabella was crazy at this point. Yet, Isabella just need to get out of that stupid cabin. For the past months she felt like a robot. Wake up, train, work, eat, study, sleep. The same damn process everyday. She just wanted to break free from everything and have fun again.

"You like the beach?" Isabella asked Zave softly, looking out onto the blue waves. Isabella only felt at home at the beach. it was the one place she could think and feel free.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]   Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Pulling his Blackberry out of his pocket and scrolling down his list of messages for a moment, Xavier hesitated for a moment when Isabella spoke again deciding that it was best if he tucked it away once more. The wind blew at his curls, calling his brown locks to go a little untidy, and therefore he had to keep brushing them back into their usual place. He sometimes considered shaving it all off because it was so long, but normally just clipping the front back worked when he was frustrated with it.

"An aurora?" he questioned, Zave's deepish voice ringing out thoughtfully. Even though he questioned it, Xavier knew what the girl was really talking about; he could sometimes see things like that, although only with dead or dying beings. He wondered if his aurora made Isabella feel good like the dead auroras did for him; he wasn't really right in his head, in some aspects, so Zave just tried to push the thoughts back and focus on what was right in front of him, "It's okay. I have sisters that won't shut up either." That last sentence could've probably come across a little blunt, although that hadn't been Zave's intention.

Shrugging his shoulders a little, Xaver squinted at the sun's glare once more from behind his sunglasses and looked back out against the waves, "It's alright. I prefer the skatepark. It's a good place to relax, I guess. I don't really think about it; Hades kids and water don't really mix. Bad blood. You?"

ooc; outifit, bby,
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]   Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Isabella blinked. Skatepark? Anything with wheels didn't really seem to mix well with Isabella. Or maybe that was just her clumsiness. You'd think for a daughter of Athena Isabella would be better coordinated? Making a small face, Isabella replied, "I usually don't skate. I wasn't really taught it and I don't think I'd be that good." She was pretty sure that since she wasn't the best driver she couldn't skate. heck, Isabella couldn't even roll a grocery cart without crashing into something or someone.

But, back to the beach. Isabella smiled. "Yeah, I love the beach. Calms me I suppose." So far, the both of them had nothing in common. Great. And Isabella was running out of things to say to. She wasn't going to ask the poor boy to solve quadratic equations to keep the conversation flowing.

She finally remembered what Zave had asked about his "aurora". "The thing about your "aurora"... I'm just good at reading people. Practically the best skill I've learned from this stupid camp," Isabella said as she traced circles in the sand next to her. "Just wondering if you are rude person who needs a punch or two or someone that's not so mean." Isabella froze a bit and blinked again. She sounded dumb. She wasn't going to say nice. What was she four?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]   Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:49 pm

Catching the look the girl made when he mentioned the skatepark, Xavier smirked a little and ,looked away, his Adam's apple bobbing slightly as he chuckled to himself. He spun the wheels on his board around with one hand without even thinking, his hyperactivity getting the better of him. He considered pulling out his phone again and plugging his headphones in, although he knew it would be rude; he was pretty glad that a girl was talking to him, to be honest, so he wasn't going to wreck it.

"Sounds...fair." He admitted, giving her a small nod, shrugging somewhat, "I'm terrible at reading people. I haven't learnt anything from being at this stupid camp apart from how to sneak out. You don't need to punch me though, it's okay. I'm not a mean person, don't worry." He copied her choice words, smiling as best as he could.

ooc; outifit, bby,
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]   Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Isabella raised an eyebrow when Zave said he hadn't mastered the art of sneaking out. She actually wanted to laugh a bit. Poor boy. Isabella forgot how many times she had snuck out of camp. It was a lot and that's what Isabella only knew.

"You really haven't snuck out of camp before?" Isabella asked, her eyebrows raised in curiosity. Then, a small smile appeared on her lips. "I guess I'll have to teach you the tricks of the trade then, hm?" Isabella glanced at Zave's pockets, knowing that he had been taking his phone out once in a while. Oh gods, Isabella hoped she wasn't boring the poor kid.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]   Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:09 pm

Feeling inclined to just shrug at his shoulders once more, Xavier stretched out his long, hair-covered legs in front of him before leaning back on his elbows. It felt good to relax a bit; especially after all the food he had just ate. He was sure that he would catch up with his friends later, and he didn't really fancy going skating straight away like they had, hence why he had chosen to go for a walk instead. From beneath his lenses, Zave made a point to look over qt Isabella once more, taking in how her brown hair and grey eyes and just how pretty she was, and the only thing that really crossed his mind was 'why is she talking to me?'.

"Yeah I have; there is a good skate-park just ten minutes out of camp. I usually get caught coming back though. I think Chiron knows that I like to get out, and he just sits there and waits for me." He huffed a little, not liking to be told what to do or prevented from doing things, "uh...yeah...you should." coughing into his hand, Xavier looked away as he hoped the girl wouldn't see his bluch, not used to the attention.

ooc; outifit, bby,
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]   Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Isabella laughed a bit. Xavier was cute when talked. Yet, Isabella didn't want to get too close to him. Not just yet. Isabella gave Xavier one of her famous smiles before saying, "I haven't sneaked out lately though because of stuff, but when I do, I use my dad's apartment. He used to be a professor in New York and after he died, I got the apartment."

Isabella didn't want to sound too cheery about her dad's death even though that was almost seven years ago. And she was surprised she had just flat out told Zave about her dad being dead. Usually, Isabella would tear up, but this time she didn't even give a second thought about it. It no longer bothered her.

Sighing, Isabella laid back on the sand before sitting up quickly, excitement in her eyes. "I know you are a son of Hades and all, but I planned on going into the ocean for a little bit. Can you come please? I promise I'll protect from any big waves or sea "monsters," Isabella teased, knowing it would be a long shot to get Xavier in the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]   Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Ocean Waves [Cerys]
Page 1 of 1