Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Waves.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:51 pm

I sat on the dock at the lake dipping my toes in the water watching them make tin ripples. The water was freezing. Now yeah, I know what your thinking. Me being a kid of Poseidon and all but I am more of a daughter of Poseidon, the Earth Shaker, then the daughter of Poseidon Lord of the Seas If you cach my drift. Don't get me wrong. I love the water and I'm not too bad a swimmer.
I sighed heavily. What I would give for a big old prank war right now. But no. I get to sit here and mope around thinking about how I can't make waves.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Eve Murray wandered into the lake. She was bored, and none of the nymphs paid such a young girl like her much attention. She was useless in their opinion, and she didn't like that. Anyway, she had found herself leaving the forest quite early this afternoon, and now she wandered onto the beach, alone, disregarding Margaret, her corn dolly. She saw a random girl sitting on the dock, and glanced at her quizzically from afar. She seemed upset about something.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 pm

I looked around narrowing my eyes and squinting at the suns rays. It was Pena ly the hottest after noon ever and the lake was freezing. I should just be jumping right in! Yet, I still hesitate. I stand up, and was about to jump in, when I looke up the sides of the lake and see a small girl walking alone. I cock my head sideways and squint to get a better look. I couldn't really make her out that well. I started down the dock and up the beach following the girl willing to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Eve turned her head, noticing the girl had started to follow her. Oh no! Was she a monster? No, it couldn't be. Monsters weren't supposed to come here, and besides.... she looked so normal! She shrugs lightly and keeps walking, more slowly. Should she let the girl catch up with her? She asks this aloud to Margaret, but of course the doll doesn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:21 pm

The little girl mumbled something I couldn't hear. She slowed down a bit, so I jogged that last couple yards. "Hey," I say softly coming up next to the girl. "Are you okay?" She looked sad.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:31 pm

The girl looked at Penny, slightly confused. "Hi... I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" she asked, suppressing a giggle. This girl seemed odd. Did Eve really look sad? She frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 pm

I shrugged. "I dot know," I say. "You are walking alone and you are like seven, it's not normal for a seven year old to be alone. Well in my world it isn't. You just looked...oh I don't even know." I threw my hands up in the air. I was never good at talkig to people.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Eve giggles lightly, intrigued by this girl. She didn't often speak to the demigods. Maybe she should. "I was born alone, silly. I mean, I had the rest of the dryads in the forest, but I've pretty much been by myself since I could walk and talk."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:02 am

"Oh!" I exclaim throwing my hand to my head. "You are a Dryad! I had no idea. Gods, I need to get out more." I sigh. "I'm Penny Trudel." I say and stick out my hand to the girl. Do dryads shake hands? I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:04 am

Eve was very amused by this girl. She looked so confused... most people did when they met a dryad, especially one like Eve who was so young. She shook Penny's hand formally. "I'm Eve. Eve Murray. 'Cept Murray isn't my real last name. You see, I didn't have one so I sort of made it up..." she trails off.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:09 am

I smiled lightly. "Nice to meet you Eve," I told her. "So where is your home? Are you an oak, or a pine, or a willow?" I considered stating more trees but I didn't It wasn't insulting to her that I didn't now right? I shrugged. Time to find out I guess.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 am

Eve shakes her head. "No! I'm an olive tree!" She smiles. "But I'm not really a tree yet. It's still tiny.." she frowns. None of the other dryads took her very seriously, but she really was a very intelligent tyke.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 pm

"Olives," I say with a smile. "Yum. Like Athena right? She made that type of tree?" What? I do my research!
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 am

Eve looked at the girl and nodded. "Yup. Athena made the first olive tree." She glanced around the lake. There weren't many people here today, which could be a good thing, considering that not all demigods had a good reputation in Eve's mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waves..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waves.....   Waves..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waves.....
Page 1 of 1