Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Summer Waves {Private}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Summer Waves {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Summer Waves {Private}   Summer Waves {Private} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:19 am

KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS

Summer Waves {Private} Kyleeee

if you leave me, I won’t miss you
AND I WON’T EVER TAKE YOU BACK
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kylee sighed as she looked to the ground of the beach. Pale yellow sand filled the cracks between her toes, uncovered by flip flops, which rested in her hands. She was surfing today, even if no one wanted her too. The demigod hadn't gone surfing in at least two months, which was long enough for her. Kylee wore her blue bikini with a yellow shirt over it. She wanted the drag the shirt would give her in the water, it would make for a decent work out. Readjusting the grip on her board, Kylee set out into the water. It was cold, but she didn't mind. The sun was just rising over the horizon, and the demigod was hoping for decent weather.

Sliding on top of her sleek board, the girl grinned. This was her adrenaline rush, her passion. Kylee paddled out into deeper waters, and waited for a wave to come. If there were none, the demigod could simply force the waters into once, but what was the fun in that? Then she would have to concentrate more, to hold the wave while riding it. Kylee didn't like the sound of that, and decided waiting for even a small wave would be best. She got upright on her board, with one of her legs on each side. Her hands were in the water, ready to feel any energy. To her delight, she did feel something, and a wave was coming up on the horizon.

Kylee slid onto her stomach and began to paddle out to meet the wave. Duck diving under the first part of it, the demigod came up and got on the wave. It was small er than the ones she would surf in California, but a wave none the less. She cracked the board off the top twice, and slid into white waters, were she slipped off the board into the water. Kylee rose back to the surface, smiling from the rush.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45394954

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I don’t worship the ground you walk on
I NEVER HAVE AND THAT’S A FACT

Back to top Go down

Summer Waves {Private}
Page 1 of 1