Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK] Empty
PostSubject: 'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK]   'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Should I should I
Maybe I'll
get drunk again
I'll be
drunk again
I'll be drunk
again
To feel a little love

'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK] Tumblr_lnxg7wAozZ1qbum8bo1_500_large_large
Samuel August Flynn
Son of Dionysus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam walks through the strawberry fields, heading towards a clearing on the edge. Reaching the clearing he smiles and sits down on the ground. He smiles widely and looks around. Out of all places in camp, the strawberry fields were his favorite. He just loved being so close to the plants, not to mention he loved strawberries. Speaking of strawberries, he was hungry. He should eat something.

Sam stands up and walks over to a plant. He plucks a large handful of strawberries off and turns back around. He pops a bunch in his mouth and begins to eat them. That's when he sees the girl, and nearly chokes. She was beautiful, absolutely beatiful. He looks at her his eyes wide. "Hey there, I'm Sam"he says to her. He then wipes off his mouth with the back of his hand.

Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: 'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK]   'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Petra Darinson
♆ daughter of poseidon ♆

There was supposedly a strategist meeting today. However, most of the members decided to cancel, due to unfathomable reasons. When she heard the news, Petra was thoroughly disappointed, yet grateful for the day off. And now, she stood in the farther reaches of the Strawberry Fields, bewildered as to why she even chose to relax here. It was too bright to nap, there was practically no shade-- unless you enjoyed sleeping underneath bushes-- there were far too many strolling couples, and what not. "Great idea, Petra." she said under her breath as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and sat beside a row of strawberry bushes.

Petra was about to plop a juicy, red berry into her mouth and whip her sketchbook out when she heard someone trudge by and greet her. She was tempted to wave whoever that was off and get on with her work, but realized that was too harsh of an introduction. Instead, Petra looked up and gave a small smile. "Hey."

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: 'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK]   'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Should I should I
Maybe I'll
get drunk again
I'll be
drunk again
I'll be drunk
again
To feel a little love

'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK] Tumblr_lnxg7wAozZ1qbum8bo1_500_large_large
Samuel August Flynn
Son of Dionysus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, Sam was suprised to see someone else here. Let alone a pretty girl, like this one. It was a warm day out, for one. And secondly, he mostly saw Dionysus and Demeter campers here. Not to say it was weird, just odd or strange. He didn't mind it though, it gave him someone to talk. Sam enjoyed being able to talk to people.

He studies her a bit, and looks up at her face. She was really, really pretty. "Nice day isn't it?"he asks her. Sam then mentally slaps himself. Nice day isn't it? He sounds like a creepy old man. Just the impression that he wants to give soemone.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: 'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK]   'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Petra Darinson
♆ daughter of poseidon ♆

For a moment, Petra regarded Sam, or whatever his name is, coolly. She didn't know whether to be annoyed with him for disturbing her train of thought, or happy that someone actually decided to talk to her out of all the others strolling by. Deciding to just be polite, Petra shrugged, a small smile played on her lips as she said "Can't complain, really. Bit too hot though." And Petra was right. The humidity of summertime was nearly at its peak; she already felt heavy by just walking around the strawberry fields. "Oh, and my name is Petra, by the way. Petra Darinson, Poseidon." she extended her right hand for Sam to shake.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: 'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK]   'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Should I should I
Maybe I'll
get drunk again
I'll be
drunk again
I'll be drunk
again
To feel a little love

Samuel August Flynn
Son of Dionysus

Sam sticks his hands in his pockets and looks around. He grins lightly and turns to face Petra. He wondered if he would have a chance with her. He honestly didn't think he would. She seemed like the type of girl, who wouldn't like who he is. He could never be sure though, and not to mention he shouldn't sterotype. Sterotyping is a bad thing, that no one should do. Unfournantly, it was a habit and Sam was having a hard time tying to shake it. He sighs softly and rubs the side of his head.

"Yeah it's a bit hot out today"Sam says softly. He then shakes her hand, when she extends it. After shaking his hand returns to his pocket. "Petra is a cool name, and Poseidon that's cool! I'm just a son of Dionysus"he says to her. To be honest Sam didn't care a lot for his father.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: 'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK]   'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Petra Darinson
♆ daughter of poseidon ♆

"Well that's definitely a first." Petra said, chuckling lightly. No one really found her name 'cool' until now. They'd always, for some unknown reason, misspell her name. And, heck, it wasn't hard to spell at all; it's spelled as it sounds. "Dionysus kids are cool too, you know. I can't grow vines to save my life." Petra sighed and opened her duffel bag, stuffing her sketchbook inside. There would be no strategy planning or drawing today. Before turning her attention back to her new acquaintance, Petra looked around, worry slightly creasing her forehead. It had always been a bad habit of hers to 'check the perimeters'. She just never felt safe nowadays. Realizing the only 'dangers' around here were couples being overly cheesy, Petra cringed and faced Sam, her face erased of any worry she might have displayed. She'd always been good at hiding emotions. "They should all get a room." Petra laughed and pointed a thumb at all the couples walking around.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: 'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK]   'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Should I should I
Maybe I'll
get drunk again
I'll be
drunk again
I'll be drunk
again
To feel a little love

Samuel August Flynn
Son of Dionysus

Sam stands there, listening to Petra. He was actually enjoying this. He was in one of his favorite places at this camp, talking with a pretty girl, who also happened to be really nice. Could it get much better? Sam didn't think it could. "Oh, thanks"he says softly. Was she saying that to be nice, or did she really mean it? Sam couldn't be quite sure.

He follows her gaze, and notices all of the couples. Either they had gotten here fast, or he hadn't noticed them. Either way it was gross, they should get a room. He turns back to face Petra, and looks at her. "I have to agree with that. They should get a room. Other people come here, who don't want to see that"he says softly.

Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: 'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK]   'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:01 am

Petra Darinson
♆ daughter of poseidon ♆

Petra winced at the awkwardness of the conversation. She wasn't really much of a talker. Sure, there were dozens of stories to tell, but she never had an intent to share them. Still, it was better to push through and be polite, rather than lie about something to excuse herself. Petra ran a hand through her hair and adjusted her bag strap. Why is he talking softly? she thought, then shrugged the question away, deciding to just try and continue where Sam left off. "Yes. I don't really enjoy frolicking little couples. They're cute and all but," Petra shook her head; she was blabbering useless things. "But it's just not... err, appropriate?"

[i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK]   'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Drunk on you and high on Summer time' [PRIVATE TO PINK]
Page 1 of 1