Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sleeping in Waves [Private;M O O]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sleeping in Waves [Private;M O O] Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping in Waves [Private;M O O]   Sleeping in Waves [Private;M O O] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Two in the afternoon. Sunny and clear. Pajamas at the beach (lulwut). Sammi's eyes, still closed, lead her to the sandy beach, sand seeping in her bare toes. Still asleep, she sets her small feet in the waves, her ankle soaking from her clinging flannel pajamas.

Sammi walks further into the waves; pajamas drenched. A huge tidal wave raises her body above the water, just to slam her down.

She blinks as the water seeps in her eyes and in her lungs, twenty-seven feet from shore, sinking to the bottom, gurgling and coughing.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Waves [Private;M O O]   Sleeping in Waves [Private;M O O] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:44 pm

~wth is up with her and her pjs? xD~

Angel walked around the beach, her feet drenched in the small sand. The cold bits of sand stuck on her feet, no glue needed. She continued walking, hearing the clash of waves. Inching closer to the waters, Angel noticed strands of brown hair floating. Her feet now in the ice cold beach water, Angel noticed a body up ahead. Falling deeper into the water. Rushing past the shallow parts of the beach, Angel stopped on her tippy-toes, near the body.
    Her brain told her to go and help this girl, but Angel wasn't sure. What if she, herself, died or got hurt? Not caring, Angel dove into the water, her eyes burning, but she had to keep them open. Her sun dress held her back, but Angel fought to get to the girl.

~Why was I dancing when I typed this? xD~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Waves [Private;M O O]   Sleeping in Waves [Private;M O O] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:02 pm

~She loves pajamas. xD It's her favorite outfit.

Sammi slips off her top, only to show a small black tank (displaying her love of cookies >8D); it's slowing her pace. She can do this. She isn't a damn damsel in distress, she's her own knight in shining pajamas. She forces her arms against the waves, her back legs kicking strong.

She meets an angel halfway towards shore (14 more feet) and slows her pace, tired, coughing out water, and floating in the waves.

Sammi presses her palms against her stomach, applying all her weight to spit out the water and splashing someone else's torso. She walks the rest of the way to shore, clutching her pajama top, and subconsciously wringing it out.

She passes out on the sand, from lack of energy nor sleep--that is until a wave splashes her front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping in Waves [Private;M O O]   Sleeping in Waves [Private;M O O] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping in Waves [Private;M O O]
Page 1 of 1