Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Surfs up!...If the waves would ever come...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lyricgeek

lyricgeek

Surfs up!...If the waves would ever come... Empty
PostSubject: Surfs up!...If the waves would ever come...   Surfs up!...If the waves would ever come... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:06 am

Surfs up!...If the waves would ever come... Billabong-Surfer-Girl-Sea-Sky

♦Elizabeth♦Mendra♦
Surfs up!...If the waves would ever come... Line2
I sighed, looking out at the setting sun calmly. It set right at the line where sky met ocean and I must say- the lights were fantastic, consisting of warm colours ranging from orange to pink. I hadn't come here for the sunset though, sure- it was gorgeous but the real reason for me being here would be for my one and only passion- surfing. Of course there weren't many waves at Camp Half Blood's beach although I would take any chance I could to practice. Also, when the occasional few waves did come they were big- perfect for practicing surfing.

Of course there wasn't much of a point to practice now, I mean- I'd probably be at camp for most of my life- hidden from the outside world. The questions that had been swirling around my mind on the first day of camp suddenly returned, what would the other surfers think when I all of a sudden disappeared from the beach? What would my friends think when I didn't arrive at school? What would the judges think when I never show up at any contests anymore? My life was ruined, atleast that was what I thought of the current situation.

Trying to shake the unanswered questions from my mind, I focused on the cool touch of the water on my bare legs as I sat motionless on my surfboard- head turned towards the sunset, looking for any upcoming waves. My blonde-streaked hair was a wet mess as it curled it's way all the way down to my waist. It was much lighter then Sophie's hair which also fell down to her waist in a chocolate brown heap- that is if it was ever not tied up into a high ponytail bouncing up and down as she ran across the soccer feild or just walked along the street. Thinking about my twin sister, I really wished she was here right now- practicing her soccer on the sandy shore where the waves crashed upon. I had catched quite a few waves and I knew she would have been just as proud as I was of her soccer skills.

Just the thought of seeing her beaming face as I skidded along a wave brought a smile to my face. Sophie and I were like each other's best friends at times and I wandered what she was doing at this time of day. We had been near unseperable until we arrived at camp although luckily we both had the same godly parent and got to stay together in the Hermes cabin which we had recently realised was also the home for most unclaimed demi-gods. I felt sorry for them I mean- think about it, how would you feel if one of your parents didn't even know you existed or just thought of you as too unimportant to be concerned for. It must be horrible.

Surfs up!...If the waves would ever come... Flipflopsth
Surfs up!...If the waves would ever come... Line2

Back to top Go down

Surfs up!...If the waves would ever come...
Page 1 of 1