Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) Empty
PostSubject: Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)   Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Zachary | Hunter | Chance

"People's past can change you..it's your choice if you want it to change you."

Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) Tumblr_lyhr3yxs2U1qkspsro1_500

Zach put his earphones in his ears and clicked play on his IPod. The Fray blasted into his ears as Zach started jog along the beach only wearing his swimsuit trunks. Zach hummed along to the music as he jogged along the beach. Soon after a bit, Zach stopped to catch his breath and ran a hand through his blond hair. Zach walked down to the water and sat down nearby, catching his breath. Looking around with his blue-green eyes, Zach saw that no one was really there. Zach leaned back on the sand, closing his eyes and put his hands behind his head. Zach hummed along to the music as the waves crashed against the sand.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)   Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) Img01211
| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I lost my heart, my home is the ocean.
The waves underneath will soon be my home.
I will fall asleep.
I'll close my eyes and dream of days when I wasn't all alone.

Rachel walked to the beach, having a long day working on a sculpture, molding it and painting it. Her white tank top was smeared with every single color known to man, and her light blue denim shorts where the same. The white flips flops however, stayed white. She walked along the shore, carrying her flip flops in her hands. The sand and water between her feet felt amazing. She ran a hand through her dark brown hair, and stopped just before she stepped on a boy, who looks a tad older than she was. The dork she is, picked up a stick and poked him lightly with it. "Hellooo~?" She whispered, leaning over the boy.

All that I know is gone
Take what is left of me now
All that I know is gone
Take what is left of me
Fall deeper and deeper, the sirens are singing your songs.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)   Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Zach opened an eye when he felt something poking him. Zach sat up and saw a girl there, maybe a year younger. Zach took out his earphones and blinked at the girl, not realizing that she had said something. Zach raised an eyebrow at her, as he put on his white t-shirt he had left here on the beach.

"Hey, what brings you here?" Zach asked her, looking at the girl with his blue-green eyes. Zach smiled at her lightly, letting her know that she was friendly. Zach forgot about his old gang tattoo that was on his upper left arm.

|Demeter|
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)   Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 pm

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I will fall asleep.

Rachel let a friendly smile show on her lips. "I wanted to get some beach air from smelling paint and clay all day." She explained, gesturing to her clothing. "Rachel Biersack. I don't think we've met." She said with a bright, friendly smile. Her dark brown eyes looked to his tattoo. She tilted her head to the side. "What's that on your arm? If you don't mind my asking." She asked, looking very curious.

All that I know is gone
All that I know is gone
Take what is left of me
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)   Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Zach couldn't help but smile at Rachel. She seemed pretty nice. But, her last name sounded familiar.

"I'm Zach Chance," Zach told Rachel, smiling lightly at her. Zach eyes widened a bit when she asked what his tattoo was for. Zach's eyes turned a bit angry for about a mil-second before turning a bit sad. Zach did had started to control his anger about his past ever since he got to camp.

"I uh...was in a gang when I ran to New York City. I was the best knife fighter on the gang even though at first I was suppose to be bait," Zach told Rachel, remembering his very first night. Zach couldn't help but bite his lip hard as he remembered.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)   Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:38 pm

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I will fall asleep.

Rachel smiled brightly. "Hello Zach!" She spoke, waving at him. After hearing the story about his tattoo, she gave a slight frown. "Oh, sorry for asking.." She laughed nervously, resting a hand behind her neck and rubbing the back of it. "New subject! Who's your parent?" She asked, very giddy. Her eyes were dark, that was true, but they were bright with happiness. After all, she loved making new friends.

All that I know is gone
All that I know is gone
Take what is left of me
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)   Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Zach couldn't help but smile at Rachel. She seemed like a cheerful girl who was always giddy and happy. Zach looked at the ocean and then back at Rachel.

"My mom's Demeter, the nature goddess and crap," Zach told Rachel as he slipped his iPod in his short pockets. Zach ran a hand through his blond hair, making it messy. Zach studied Rachel. Who could her parent be? Zach thought she looked like Hermes or something.

"Your dad is Apollo," Zach said to Rachel, pretty sure of it. It would explain her giddiness. Zach couldn't help but smirk lightly.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)   Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:25 pm

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |
I will fall asleep.

Rachel brightly smiled. "Demeter? Sweet! She's always been one of my personal favourite Goddesses." She spoke, running her fingers through her bangs, making them messy and a little spiky. There was something about Zach that made him look very friendly, even if he had a pretty dark past. He made her smile. Rachel put a hand over her mouth, giggling. "Nope! Good guess, though. I'm actually a daughter of Zeus." She said, with a friendly smile.

All that I know is gone
All that I know is gone
Take what is left of me
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)   Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Zachary | Hunter | Chase

Zach couldn't help but smile at Rachel. Zeus? Zach would have never guessed.

"You seem pretty bubbly for a Zeus kid,"
Zach teased, giving Rachel one of his famous sloppy smiles. Zach flicked his wet hair to the side. The water seemed pretty cool and clear today. Zach bit his lip and looked at Rachel before smiling lightly at her.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)   Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:00 pm

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |
I will fall asleep.

Rachel smiled brightly. "A lot of people say that. They're usually like 'you're kidding!' But nope." She smiled, playing with a golden bracelet on her hand. It accidentally sent a bolt of lightning out in the water. She quickly stopped playing with the bracelet and murmured "Oops..."

All that I know is gone
All that I know is gone
Take what is left of me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)   Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waves Along the Sand (RACHIE)
Page 1 of 1