Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My interesting day at school..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

My interesting day at school.. Empty
PostSubject: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:14 pm

So, I'm in 8th grade. I'm 13. 13 Year olds are very judgemental. Today, I told my friends I was Bi-sexual. One of my friends gasped and looked at me like I had 3 eyes and my best guyfriend told these kids who make fun of me because I'm "Emo". I walked home with one of my friends who actually accepted me for this. I only have 4 remaining friends who actually are okay with this.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Well then screw everyone else. (sorry if screw is considered a bad word) I know how you feel. I'm not gay, or bisexual (But I am absolutely okay with people who are, in fact, I've gone to pride twice.) but when I told my friends I was Atheist, most of my friends left.

But if they won't except you for who you are, then they were never good friends to begin with. It's your life choice, and if they don't like it they can screw (sorry, again if that's a bad word) off.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Thats exactly what my friend Brianna said. One of the guys who are making fun of me is my ex-boyfriend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Well, screw him!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Yeah, hes a, umm word. A word that starts with a d.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Then their not your real friends, know that. And they are stupid to judge you for something like that.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Yeah, I know. I told them that they might as well just tell me to die because I'm not changing. Its the way I am.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:58 am

Acceptance,

What a fickle thing you are when first we begin to weave a strand of deceit and lie,
Ah, but when the truth emerges, where are those who solemnly swore,
not only to you or I, but to those of us who wouldn't lie.

Sorry, felt rhyme and sentimental

~Inspired by Ender's Shadow.

Anyways,

The moral of the story here is, although you can tell yourself you will accept someone for who they are, can you really believe that until your are tested in such a way. Problems will arise and for lack of a better phrase, 'exactly who is whom will present itself.'

Atheism, I find has a lot to do with the same issue, being an Agnostic it's a challenge to explain your beliefs to others, especially when they mock and ridicule exactly what you are without knowing you are it. I am, of course, in no way condoning such behavior.

Sorry for being confusing, it's late and at this hour getting my point across while being very simple, is just not possible.

"Goodbye, Nikolai."
And with that Bean left the room, knowing he would never, see his friend again.

~Katie
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Well, that was a tad bit confusing. Today, I told my parents I'm Bi-sexual. My mom responded with "What?Why?How?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Eh, I don't know what to say there. Still haven't tolled my parents I'm atheist. I have an image of what will happen though. While my mom and dad hold me down on the dining room table, my older brother will beat me with a bible that's been bathed in holy water screaming, "BE GONE, DEMON!"

Lol, a bit over-exaggerated. but that's what I picture.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Hahahahah! I was in a class and my teacher was super religous, and somone said i hate god and some other stuff. So the teacher got a bible and threw it at the kid. Crazy...
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Oh my gods! We're talking about crazy teachers? I can beat all of you!

My 1st grade teacher related everything to god. And we were forced to go to church every friday morning. And in May, we did the full roseary in the mornings. We called her The Nun. She is CRAAAZZZZYYY. She claimed one of the 'bigger" kids in my class ate his eraser!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Nope, I can beat you.

There is a high-school teacher at my school who is super religious. and there was this muslim kid at our school (she's a girl) and she had something worked out with the school to pray every hour like you're supposed to. she had a not and everything.

She had that teacher's class, and as she was praying on the first day, the teacher went over there and told her that her god wasn't real, and that she was going to hell. Also, she threw a bible at her.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Ohmygod. Thats just....not right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Tell me about it,
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Lawl, "The Nun" at my school is terrible. {how the hell did we go from being Bi to horrible teachers?} She throws bibles at everyone and when kids don't listen, she smacks their knuckles with a ruler!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:13 pm

/facepalm. Anyways, I think it got to just general discrimination, then to religious discrimination, and then to religiously obsessed teachers who throw bibles at children. O.o
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 pm

@.@ Well......then I shall wait til tomorrow to see what it brings me. Then I shall post here again. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My interesting day at school..   My interesting day at school.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My interesting day at school..
Page 1 of 1