Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking for one more quest member!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

Looking for one more quest member! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:24 am

Melissa nodded. "Yup, we're siblings." She smiled at him, hoping he liked her too. Melissa wanted to just burst out and tell Tony she liked him. But she couldn't do that. She didn't think he liked her as more than a friend. She smiled and said "I feel sorry for ya, you're up for lots o' love." Melissa smiled and the urge to tell him got almost irresistable.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:24 am

Melissa nodded. "Yup, we're siblings." She smiled at him, hoping he liked her too. Melissa wanted to just burst out and tell Tony she liked him. But she couldn't do that. She didn't think he liked her as more than a friend. She smiled and said "I feel sorry for ya, you're up for lots o' love." Melissa smiled and the urge to tell him got almost irresistable.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am

"Ahhh ok then i guess i will wait." Alex then nodded when Tony asked if they were siblings. "I just hope you can handle 2 aphrodite kids, hahaha" He then looked back at the camp and then over the borders, looking at New York City. He thought to himself Everythings going to be so diffrent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:16 pm

"Haha, yeah." I said aloud. I only hope so. I thought to myself. I didn't want to hit on her right in front of her brother. I wonder if it would be awkward on the quest? Me hitting on his sister right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Melissa thought about Tony. She knew it would be awkward if she told him she liked him on the quest. Melissa suddenly got an idea. "Hey, uh, Tony... I was wondering if you'd like to go to the Lake later? Like before the quest and everything."
((OOC: Sorry for double posting that one time.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:38 pm

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES "Umm... Sure" he said, looking over at Alex for approval. She wanted to be along with him, that was a good sign. Who knows? Maybe he'd have a girlfriend before the quest even started.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Melissa smiled brightly. Tony had said yes! "Yeah.. so tonight at 8:00. Is that okay for you? I hope it is.". She tried not to make it seem like she was asking him on a date, but it was kind of obvious.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Alex gave Tony a "Go for it" look. He then cleared his throat during the ackward silence and said "Well you guys have fun at the lake. I think im going to head off and do my chores in the aphrodite cabin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:05 pm

((OOC: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t9085-before-the-quest-grangerdanger#205843 <- To the lake GrangerDanger?

Poets, I'll pm you when the quest get's finalized.))
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:10 pm

((Alright, sounds good.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for one more quest member!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2