Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Member Question

Go down 
+5
Mark_Son of Hermes
Nico
!Clove!
Angel
Inferno
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferno

Inferno

New Member Question Empty
PostSubject: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Is it possible to have a relationship with another character?If so,how?Sorry if this is a stupid question,still very new. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm

You mean like two characters dating? Yes, it is possible and it is allowed. However, all things beyond a kiss (PG-13 stuff) must be taken to PM rather than roleplayed at the forum. Hope that helped. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Yeah,it did help,thanks. :)
Back to top Go down
!Clove!

!Clove!

PostSubject: Re: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:07 am

My only charrie is dating this other guys charrie. Goes by the user name Scott James, You know him?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Yup. In fact, most people's characters are dating.

When people dib a character, the person dibbing is wanting the character to date one of their characters.

--If that makes since . . .--
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:02 am

dibbing?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:44 am

Dibbing - When one makes a claim on something. In the case of roleplaying and CHB, when one enters a character thread claiming that they want to date a particular character. In example: *Rhyme enters Nico's character thread* I DIB CASSIE KREST! (I WANT TO DATE CASSIE KREST!)
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:10 pm

So by saying ~I DIB CHARITY TEPPER~ i'm say I want one of my characters to date Charity Tepper, Right?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Yup.
Back to top Go down
cal121

cal121

PostSubject: Re: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:24 pm

hi iam new too so................ idk but most of u guys seem nice so hi Laughing i guss
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:20 am

You put the dib in the character page, right?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Most likely, if you want the world to know that you've been first into dibbing the said charrie. But as too the owner will agree, it isn't your choice. In other means off dibbing is thru PMs, which later the owner/you will post in the topic that the charrie is taken. Makes sense?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member Question   New Member Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member Question
Page 1 of 1