Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking for one more quest member!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

Looking for one more quest member! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:01 pm

I looked around the hill. I had been thinking about the quest lately. Apparently, Tony and I needed one more member on the quest. I was really thinking about this. Truly,I had no idea who could be the third member. I decided to see if Tony was near so i could talk to him by yelling out "TONY!".
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Alex was walking up the hill he had his backpack on his back. Today was the day he planned to sneak out of the camp. Before he could reach the borders he saw a girl standing there seeming like she was waiting. Walking up the hill he looked at her and said " So i guess your going to make me go back?"
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:42 pm

I whirled around to see a boy standing there. "Well,I'm going on a quest with a boy I know, but we need a third member. If you're anxious to get out of camp, I could consider asking you to come". I looked him over in an 1800's schoolteacher way.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Alex looked at the girl she was pretty cute and looked like him a little bit. He looked around the camp and took a breath looking back to the girl. "I'll come. Oh and my names Alex and its nice to meet you." He thought to himself for a moment about finding his father, the thought sent chills all over him.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:37 pm

"That's great! Oh, and I'm Melissa, by the way.", I said. I looked him over. "And on this quest, I'm just hoping my mom will notice. That is, if I don't get killed by the monsters.". Sighing to myself for a second, I smiled at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Was the quest approved?
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:26 pm

((( Yes, it was. You might want to ask TheGemini for clarification, though.)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:42 pm

(( It's in the process of being approved, CrispyBacon is asking the other Admins right now. ))
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Alex tilted his head at the girl "I think ive seen you before.." Alex could of swore he saw somone like her running around the aphrodite cabin. " Whos your godly parent?" He said rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:23 pm

"I'm a daughter of Aphrodite. I don't think I've seen you before though.", I replied to his question. "I might have though.". I racked my brains for memories of him from the Aphrodite cabin. I came upon one and cried "Oh, I remember you now!"
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Alex nodded smiling and said "See i figured you looked like me a little bit." He then jokingley said "Well i feel bad for the other guy whos going on the mission with us, hes up for alot of love." He could only wonder how a mission would turn out with 2 aphrodite kids, though this would definitely be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:41 pm

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess so.",I laughed. But, feeling I could tell Alex something, I whispered into his ear "Secretly I like the guy that's also going on the quest. If you don't tell him, I'll be forever grateful. If not, well... I have a lot of make up and can wake up in the middle of the night."
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Alex laughed with her and then raised a eyebrow as she said she had a crush on somone. "It's that guy Tony right? the one you were screaming for?" He whispered back to her quietly. Alex then said nodding "Yea i know him, you guys would be a good couple." He then agreed not to tell him and then said "Me and him had a little chat at the creek. I knew he was trying to leave the camp but i never knew anything about a quest."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, it's Tony.I'm not sure if we would be good together though.", I said. I was just really happy I got to let that out. "Yeah, I was talking to him by Thalia's Pine. He said he wanted to find his brother."
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Alex smiled at her and said "Follow your heart, you out of all people should know that." He then listened to her as she talked about them talking by the Pine. He nodded and said "Yea we talked about that, and i told him i wanted to find my father."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:02 pm

"Ohh.. your father? I don't really know much about mine. He died when I was about six. And, yeah, after the quest starts, I'm gonna tell Tony how I feel.", I said. "Thanks, Alex. You've really helped."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 pm

I walked to the bottom of Half-Blood hill, happy about the news I could bring. I looked up the hill and saw Melissa and Alex talking near the pine tree. Looks like we found our third man., I thought to myself.
"Hey!" I screamed up the hill, walking and waving at them.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Melissa yelped as she heard Tony. She whirled around and waved happily. Melissa tried to hide the fact that her and Alex had been talking about her liking him. She smiled at him and beckoned him over with the finger crook.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Alex nudged Melissa slightley as she yelyped, as a sign to tell her to dont worry. He then said "Hey Tony, so i heard your going on a quest." Alex moved his hands up and grabbed the shoulder strap on his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Melissa smiled at Tony as he approached. 'It's okay Melissa. Just keep your cool', she thought. Melissa gave him one more smile, this time more nervously. She was just afraid she'd be horribly rejected, and not even be friends with Tony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:00 pm

"Yeah, the camp leaders are still conversing." I said, looking at him, "I'm assuming you'll join us?" I looked back at Melissa, who looked just as nice as when I had left.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Melissa nodded quickly. "Yep, he's going. I hope we can find your brother.", she said. Melissa put her hair in a tight ponytail. She wasn't wearing any makeup because she preferred natural beauty. She smiled serenely at him thinking 'I hope he likes me too'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:16 pm

"Me too. We'll also try finding your dad on the way, if we can." I said, referencing to Alex. Even though I was talking to Alex, my eyes were fixed on Melissa. She looked so cute, I wanted to kiss her right there. But who would go for a guy like you? I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Alex smiled, this is a pretty good group to be going on a quest with. When Tony mentioned Alex's father he smiled more. "Sounds like a plan." There was no denying it Alex could sense that something was going on between Tony and Melissa. "Well than, i will get my stuff ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:10 am

"Yeah, the quest still hasn't been accepted yet, ((OOC: ADMINS!)) but it looks like we have a good chance." I thought for a moment, about all the people accompanying me, and just then it hit me. "You two are siblings, aren't you?!"

((OOC, may I just say, that this instant would be a perfect example as to why they should add the interibang to the standard keyboard.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for one more quest member!   Looking for one more quest member! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for one more quest member!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: