Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Some Serious Thinking(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

Some Serious Thinking(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Melissa laid down in the grass near a tall pine tree, her long red waves of hair spanning the bit of grass she was lying on. She thought about how drastically her life had changed. She was taken to a demigod camp, and told one of her parents was a Greek god. Sometimes, that's a little shocking. Melissa thought about how her "evil stepmother" Ariana had taken care of her after her dad died. To know that her mother was out there somewhere, it was a fantastic feeling. "But who", she asked out loud. "Who's my mother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Tony had been walking to the Big House, where he would find out how to leave camp when he saw her. She was laying down in the grass near the huge pine tree. Tony walked slowly towards the tree, when she said, "But who, who's my mother?"
"That's what you find out here." I said, a few feet away from her.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Melissa yelped as someone actually had a reply to her question. She turned around to see a boy looking over at her from a few feet away. Melissa sighed and said "But will Mom ever claim me?". She waited for a reply.

Last edited by Amelia-Leigh on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:25 pm

"I think so," I say, walking a bit closer to her, "My dad claimed me the first day I was here, but most people don't get claimed for a while." I finish, waiting for her to reply. She looked pretty cute, actually.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 pm

"Hmm", Melissa wondered. "I wonder who my mom is. It could be any goddess, couldn't it?" Melissa tapped her chin and stared up at the sky in wonder. " I just wish she would claim me.".
She gazed over at the boy, seeing if he had any ideas about who her mother is.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:35 pm

"Well, it can't be Artemis," I said, sitting next to her "So that takes out 7 of the Olympians. It also can't be Hestia, or Hera. So that means that it could be either Aphrodite, Athena, or Demeter." I finish. An Idea popped in my head just then.
"But seeing how cute you are, I'd think it would be Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Melissa blushed bright red when he said she was cute. She said "My dad always said...". Melissa's voice faltered when she mentioned her father. "He always said Mom was gorgeous."
She turned away as tears formed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Tony blushed as he said it. When she mentioned her dad, she turned away and he heard a silent weep. What do I do? he thought to himself. He put his hand on her shoulder and said lightly, "Hey, shhhh... what's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:43 pm

Melissa blinked back her tears as she turned back to the boy. "It's just, when I was little, after my dad got remarried, we were attacked by monsters. I was in my room, and it was locked. But my dad... I guess he was just a useless mortal to the monsters. He was killed." She looked into his eyes before bursting back into tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:46 pm

"Hey, it's okay. I know how you feel..." I said, hugging her letting her cry into his hoodie. Is this awkward that we're already hugging and we just meet? I'll just ignore it. "My brother... last I saw him he was being dragged away by a monster. I'm not even sure if he's dead." I finish.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Melissa blinked back tears as he told her about his brother. "Oh my gosh, that's horrible!", she cried. She thought for a moment before saying "Oh, I'm Melissa, by the way." She waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:54 pm

"I'm Tony." I said, looking up at the sky, wondering if he was up there. I knew that the Greeks got it right, but he had always been Christian, and he was the one who raised me. "and, it's not that bad. I think he's still alive, somewhere out there. That's where I was going, to ask Chiron for a quest."
I thought for a minute, wondering if going on that quest alone was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Melissa stared at Tony for a minute. "Wow, a QUEST? You should get it. I think you'll find him.", Melissa said. "But you're going on a quest all by yourself? Shouldn't you have someone with you?", Melissa asked him curiously.She stared into space, thinking about how fun, yet dangerous a quest would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:01 pm

"Well, from what my sister told me, you have to get talk to the prophecy. And then they tell you if you have to take someone or if you go alone." I thought for a minute, wondering if she was implying what I thought, "Hey, I know we just meet but um..." My tounge got tangled in my mouth, "IF I need someone on the quest would you like to -uh- join me?"
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Melissa's eyes lit up when he asked her that. "Of course I would!", Melissa exclaimed. This was the opportunity of a lifetime. And Melissa was thinking that if they succeeded, her mom would notice and claim her. She nodded quickly, and smiled shyly at Tony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:09 pm

"Well then. I guess we should go ask Chiron now" I said, pointing towards the big house. He stood up and out of instinct, grabbed her hand to help her up. He blushed heavily as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Melissa blushed scarlet when Tony grabbed her hand. "Yeah, we should probably ask Chiron."
She wanted to go on the quest to prove her worth to her mother. Also, even though they only just met, she was starting to like Tony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Serious Thinking(Open)   Some Serious Thinking(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Serious Thinking(Open)
Page 1 of 1