Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥ Empty
PostSubject: Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥   Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥ Tumblr_llonofeddV1qcytl9o1_500
Sunny Kash
Eros

Under the snow filled trees, Sunny sat. She wrote in her large and beautiful cursive hand writing in her old red notebook. Her thoughts fuller the page adding romantic words and hope and dreams she knew she'd fulfill someday. No one knew for sure what they'd do in the future but everyone had their own ideas. Sunny wanted to fall in love and travel the world with her soulmate. Her eyes glistened with delight as her thoughts ran wild. Her boots and jeans were soaked from the snow she was sitting in but she didn't care. Her cute large glasses fogged up with snow that was drifting onto them but her mind was miles and miles away.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥   Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:55 am

I scanned the snow covered field. There were campers putting final touches on snow sculptures, making snow angels, and a girl with glasses who was writing in a notebook and looked as if she was also daydreaming. I tighter the strap on my pack for the dictionary inside felt as if it had gained a few pounds on the way here. I walked toward the girl. Tika purred at my feet and rubbed against my pant leg in an attempt to warm herself. The girl seemed kind and hopefully I wasn't interrupting her. "Excuse me, but, I'm April and this is Tika." I said to her as I pointed toward the small kitten at my feet. "We have a problem. We don't know how to make a snowman. I tried reading up on it but it didn't seem to help. Do you know how to make a snowman?" I asked her. "I do hope I'm not interrupting!" I added politely. I tucked my hair behind my ears. I wished I wasn't five. No one took you seriously! I hoped the girl would.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥   Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:54 am

It took Sunny and extra quick moment to realize the boy standing in front of her. She processed his question. "Hi, April," she said while closing her notebook. "I'm Sunny. I'd love to help you build a snowman." Sunny put her notebook away and placed her bag at the stump of the tree. "So, you've never made a snowman before? I assure you, it's not very hard."
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥   Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:48 am

"Oh good!" I said happily. I crouched down to Tikas level and scratched behind her ears. Then I sat right on the snow and looked at Sunny. "So, what's the first step?" I asked her. I smoothed out the wrinkles in my pants. I was ready to get started.

OOC: April is a girl xD
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥   Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm

~Crap! I knew that... :/ I posted that at like five in the morning so I blame my awkward tiredness. xD sorry!

Sunny gathered up a big clump of snow and started patting that into a large rounded pile. "First, you make a big ball for the bottom." she sat back a bit examining her first step of making the bottom part of the snowman. "We roll that around until it is a really big ball. Help me out with that?" Sunny asked April.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥   Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:17 pm

I nodded excitedly. I watched and listened closely. I put my mitten-covered-hands on the ball of snow and began to push. I ran around and around a nearby tree. The ball got bigger and bigger as I ran. I stopped for a second to take a breath. "Like this?" I asked Sunny. I hoped I was doing it right. Tika stared at me as if to say "What are you doing you weirdo!?"

OOC: Lol it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥   Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:36 pm

"Exactly!" Sunny exclaimed with a smile. She began on the next part. "You keep rolling that one! It's got to be a big one! I'll work on the next." Sunny started to roll up more snow, her hands were shaking from the cold a bit. She had neglected to wear gloves. She didn't mind much though. She was having fun.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥   Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:43 pm

I smiled toothily. My face had begun to get pink from the cold. My blonde hair floated around in the wind. I kept rolling the ball. It was now about the size of 2 bowling balls stuck together. I started to breathe heavily. I leaned against the tree. Tika meowed at me. "So, who's your godly parent?" I asked Sunny.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥   Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:49 am

Just finishing up her 15th snowman Aaliyah decided to take a break. She had been making snowmen for many years. Her dad taught her how to make her first snowman when she was 5. She saw that the girl's hands were shivering. She took out her gloves out of her front pocket and gave them to the girl to borrow.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥   Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking and Writing ¥Open¥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: