Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh] Empty
PostSubject: Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh]   Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:22 pm

He walked into the Big House, still holding Mellissa's hand. He knocked on the door with a nameplate above it named Chiron. "Come in." he said, and I did. I'd only seen Chiron once before, and I hated him. He knew where my brother was, but he wouldn't tell me.
"I need a quest. To find my brother." I said with certainty in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh]   Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Melissa clung to Tony's hand as they walked into Chiron's office. She hoped he got the quest, even if she couldn't come. Melissa just wanted him to find his brother, so he would be happier. She smiled at him and mouthed "I hope you get it."
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh]   Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Gemini, you can't role-play as canons.
Back to top Go down
Alex Chase

Alex Chase

PostSubject: Re: Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh]   Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:28 pm

i looked to annabeth for answers."What are we going to do" i asked."i dont know" she replied with a scared tone in her voice. why were we, two girls whose boyfriends were both missing, be going to the oracle at 4 in the morming. Question Embarassed
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh]   Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Alex Chase, you can't role play as Annabeth Chase. She is a canon, and someone on the site is role playing her. Also, as I said before, use correct punctuation and grammar. Please, please read the rules!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh]   Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking for a Quest [Amelia-Leigh]
Page 1 of 1