Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu) Empty
PostSubject: Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu)   Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:17 am

I examined the page carefully. I stared at it. I watched multiple campers walk by. I knew all their names. I sighed. If I was a normal five year old, I would probably be at my first school having a snowball fight with friends. I stared the lake that I was floating on. Pieces of ice drifted by from the ice skating rink. The small raft I sat on wasn't very sturdy. I had just stuck a few pieces of driftwood together. Then, it tipped and I fell. I couldn't Swim! I screamed for help. What if I got hypothermia?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu)   Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:32 am

I was taking a break from the armory by the side of the lake, recalling the memories from the time I was here with Kelyn. Apparently, it wasn't a date but I tried not to worry about that too much. I looked out at the water just in time to see a raft tip over. At first I thought someone had just thrown some wood out at the lake, but as I looked closer, I saw a little girl around 6 or 7 fall. Her shrill scream pierced the air and she obviously couldn't swim.

I quickly stood up and ran toward the water not bothering to take off my shirt. I dived in, pumping my muscles that I had gotten from working in the Armory. I frantically dove under and grabbed her hand, pulling her up to the surface. I tread water slowly back to the land. "What were you doing?" I asked, not even bothering to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu)   Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:44 am

I looked up at the boy. I listened to his question. I blushed. I didn't want to say what I was doing! He would think I was weird. Not that I wasn't. But, I couldn't tell a lye. "Memorizing the dictionary." I muttered, hoping he wouldn't he hear.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu)   Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:50 am

As I got to shore I went over to the towel wrack that the Aphrodite kids insisted upon having, and I carried two towels over, wrapping one around the little kid. I wrapped the other one around myself. "Memorizing the dictionary?" I repeated, awestruck. "Kid, no offense but you're like 6," I said, trying not to sound too harsh.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu)   Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:55 am

I glared at him. My teeth began to chatter. "I'm five! And I have photographic memory!" I crossed my arms. Tika hissed at the boy. She seemed to be shivering. I picked her up and cradled her in the towel.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu)   Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:03 pm

I raised my hands in mock surrender. "Well sorry!" I said, sarcastically. This girl had a really snappish attitude. I guessed it came with the age? I began to wonder if I was that way when I was little.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu)   Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:01 pm

"I'm sorry for snapping a you." I said. "I'm April. Thanks for saving me." Tika meowed in my arms. "Oh! And this Tika!" I said, gesturing to her. Tika jumped out of my arms and ran to the boy. She began purr and lick at his ankles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu)   Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking, reading a dictionary, memorizing it, normal five year old stuff...(Open, Uryuu)
Page 1 of 1