Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ Empty
PostSubject: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:23 pm

A long thin blur passed through the light, hit a moving dummy in the heart, and not even long anough to take anouther breath, anouther hit, and spilt the arrow in half. The source of these quick and graceful shots is a small bodied girl. Her sholder leagh hair is tied into a messy ponytail, and her silvery cream eyes shone. She stoped for a moment and shuffed her leather jacket and smiled a slight, almost cruel looking side smile as she aimed her bow drawn, and then with a echoing Swish. the arrow hit the next target.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:04 pm

"Hiyah!" I said walking into the arena with my bow and arrows.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:35 pm

As a unfamilar voice now rang in the once quite arena, Kennedy turned a hairpin turn and looked at the new comer, her silver eye emotainless now. She nodded once, and in a very serois tone said, "greetings" then turned back to her targets, nothing two arrows and after secounds she shot both hit the place were the dummies eyeballs should be.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:30 pm

I walk into the Arena and start shooting arrows. They hit each target almost perfectly. Well most of them were perfect, but it was just a little over half. The rest of the arrows were so close. I say, "A shame that they weren't all perfect. I haven't practiced in a while." I turn and say, "Hello, I'm Renae, daughter of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:41 pm

I roll my eyes at the arrogance of these apollo campers. Then a thought struck me, a way to let a little air out of their bubble.
"Bet you two think you are so good eh?" I say in my mild scottish accent, "I bet I could beat you both in a shooting contest."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Kennedy turned towards the newcomer, my silver eyes blank, "Yes, in fact I am aware I have achracy skills higher then some, no I am not being a prat about it, and I do not wish to compete in your contest" she repiled in a soft tone, her voice was a soft monotone though it had a icy chill to it.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:20 pm

I smile and give a light chuckle, "good enough for me," I say, "You wouldn't believe how arrogant some people can get over their abilities. I am glad you're not one of them."
"The names Leonidas," I say with my hand outstretched, "but you can call me Leo."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Kennedy smiled, but only very slighty and held out a light tan, thin hand and shook his. "My name is Kennedy, but you will ,if you please, call me Lexis" She said sternly but friendly. Her silver eyes looked dead into his.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:02 pm

"Are you ok?" I asked. She didn't seem too happy.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:17 pm

"Why Lexis," I ask, "Leo is short for Leonidas but I don't see how Lexis relates to Kennedy. Is it a nickname?"
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Lily walked into the arena. SHe could see that some people were already talking. She decided to introduce herself and walked up to them. "Hello there. My name is Lily, daughter of Demeter."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:10 pm

"Leo," I repeat, "son of Nikolas."
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:50 am

"Very nice to meet you, Leo." Lily smiled and unsheathed her sword. She slung it across her shoulders and got ready to practice on a dummy.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:28 am

I smile then get on to practicing myself. No swords for me... instead I got out a large warhammer from my bag using the gloves my mother made for me which could call any weapon I thought of.
The first dummy I hit flies several feet back with its wooden supports destroyed completely.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:31 pm

"I simply louthe being called Kennedy, there I am called Lexis, my middle name." Kennedy said in her same monotone, soft and demanding but polite. As anouther person came in she nodded, then her quiver bag shook and a small fluffy grey and white head popped out over Lexis' sholder looking around.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:44 pm

"That must be odd," I muse while another dummy crumbled under the weight of my hammer, "to despise your own name..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Lexis turned her head towards him, "The fact i feel emotail pain in my first name, does not mean I dispise it, I like my actully, I just dispise others using my name" She said this rather quick, but you could understand it perfectly. Her tone didn't waver, you've could of been calling out the time with more emotain
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:41 pm

I smile. She hides behind the facade of stoicism. But it is best not to probe far into a pained past.
"all the same," I say, "it must be odd..."
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:13 pm

"Kennedy is a beautiful name. But if you wish it, I'll call you Lexie." Lily smiled and with her sword, lopped the head of a dummy's off. Her sword left a faint trickle of black following it, as if darkness would consume you if you touch it. A pit scorpion crawled up onto Lily's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Lexis nodded once then the kitten put its paws on her head, it's claws taggleing in her straight honey blonde hair. Kennedy blinked her icy silver eyes
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:14 pm

"You have a cat on your head," I remark to Lexis as I change my hammer for an axe of equal size with a thought and slice a dummy in half. "the cost in dummies each year must be incredible," I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:24 pm

I smile, "This is Lyric" I said has she jumped of my head to the ground and circled my feet.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:15 am

Lily smiled. "Such a cute kitten you have there." The pit scorpion crawled onto Lily's nose and glared at her. "Of course, you're cute too Yuki. DOn't get too jealous." LIly rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:39 am

Lexis smiled slightly and nodded once, "Lovly Scorpion" she said smiling. She liked scorpions, just not any thing with poisin to touch her, it was one of her few fears. But she enjoyed studying animals.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:02 am

The sight of the two animals brought back memories of when I was but a child. I remember the family dog: a beautiful golden labrador. As of now though I did not have a pet... who needed one in a place like this.
"a scorpion," I say, "interesting choice for a pet..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next