Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dyingbreath-XIII

Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:26 pm

The sight of the two animals brought back memories of when I was but a child. I remember the family dog: a beautiful golden labrador. As of now though I did not have a pet... who needed one in a place like this.
"a scorpion," I say, "interesting choice for a pet..."
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{   Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Lily smiled and Yuki crawled onto her hand. "Would you like to see her, Lexis? And yes, I guess a scorpion is an odd pet. But I wouldn't choose any other."
Back to top Go down

Thinking ... mostly {Kennedy} }Open{
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2