Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open)   Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Lexis seemed like the girl who never once cared what someone was to say to her, and if you thought that, you absolotely right. She doesn't give a damn about whatever you think about her, now she cares what you say about someone else. And right now she was lieing on her back which was throw over a haybell. Her lovly yet scary silver eyes were closed and her fingers gently stroked the small cate that lay on her thin stomach. Her honey colored hair was braided and was on the left side of her.

Last edited by Blue Wolf on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open)   Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Shelbie walked into the Stables. She thought, Hey Pegasi! Shelbie went all the way down and saw Swift-Soarer, her friend's pegasi. She groomed the winged horse and noticed someone else in the stables. She waved and said, "Um, hello there." Shelbie put the brush back on its hook. She started to pat the horse's back.. She said, "This is my friends pegasi. She's a little busy so I'm just taking care of her. Right, I need her food and water. Then I need to take her for her daily fly. Savanna says that she doesn't want Swift-Soarer's wings to get stiff!" She said the last part to myself.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open)   Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:11 pm

I looked to the side and nodded I rolled over and walked over and stepped up to the Peg. I smiled and said, "She's very pretty, I however prefer ground horses, like Jayy" I pointed the the end of the stables to a cream colored stud with dark eyes and black mane looking out at me.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open)   Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:21 pm

"Oh cool. I might be getting a pegasi next year. I had rotten luck this year. On the bright side I did get this." Shelbie said as she found her new water bottle. It was a water bottle good for two reasons, well for her. It wasn't good for drinking, no. If you open it would spray water like mist so you could send an Iris message. The other use was if she was becoming weak she could open it above her head so the mist would fall on her and give her power.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open)   Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:30 pm

I smiled, "Cool" I said with a smile, I looked back and Jayy, and randomly walked over there and brought out the quater horse stud I slung one leg over his bare back and sat there and urged him towards the girl and just sat on his back like I was sitting on a chair Jayy was happy and nugded her in the sholder gently.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open)   Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Shelbie smiled. She found the horse's special food and water. Savanna wanted the best for her pegasi. Shelbie poured some food in her bucket. Then she grabbed the water and listened to it as it when into the other bucket until the bucket was full. She said, "Eat up Swift-Soarer!" Shelbie turned to the girl. She said, "By the way. I'm Shelbie. Shelbie Occeeana. My dad is Poseidon."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open)   Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:48 pm

I smiled. Sitting up on Jayy I nodded, "I'm Lexis daughter of Apollo." Jay stomped his feet like he wanted to talk, I'm sure he did in her mind, telling her his name. I smiled and patted his neck.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open)   Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:43 am

I say, "Hello Jay. Pleasure to meet you. You too Lexis!" I smile and hop on Swift Soarer. I think to the pegasi I was on, Ready to fly Swift-Soarer?" Swift-Soarer neighed as if to say, Yes.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open)   Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:04 pm

I nod once. Jay neighed and shook his black mane. Patting his neck I said "You wanna run?" I asked him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open)   Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kennedy's little Hidden Place (Open)
Page 1 of 1