Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) Empty
PostSubject: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:46 am

Meiko Frontier closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and bolted inside the shiny Cabin 7: Apollo's Cabin. What she saw was... her eyes dropped (so to speak) in the floor.

The kinds were in total bliss. Meiko dropped her gaze and kept her grip on her bag tighter. She then bit her lip and cowards in a corner, feeling completely out-of-place. Meira, where are you? she thought desperately.

Is this her new home? The question kept Meiko's heart thrum nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:41 am

Leeland always saw the new campers arrive it was her thing since Aubree had died. She always figured maybe it was Bree coming in from the infirmary. This time it was a girl cowering in the corner among the madness of her cabin. Sighing Leah got up from her place in one of the chairs and walked towards her. "Hi there."she yelled slightly in the party central cabin. "Leeland Summers daughter of Apollo!" She yelled brightly sliding her blonde hair from her eyes. "Are you new?!"She shouted over a loud song playing.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:35 pm

I walked into the cabin. I only noticed one person. I think her name was Leeland. I never bothered to talk to her though. "Hi Leeland. Who's this?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:21 am

Meiko heard a voice shouting, and she looked up to search for it. Her eyes widened as she focused on a two girls. Meiko's head tilted a bit, and her mouth opened to answer the girl who asked her a question.

"Uh, yeah," she mumbled. But she figured out he wouldn't hear her, so she raised her voice. "Uh, yeah, new here!" she yelled over the loud guitar beside her. In a lower voice, she muttered, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

Location : In Britain, waiting for my pureblooded prince (lol)

PostSubject: Re: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:40 am

Calli walked up to her cabin and rolled her eyes at her siblings craziness for always cranking up the music a tad too loud. She noticed an unfamiliar girl here, cowering in the corner and talking to two of her older half-sisters.

Another Apollo kid then...

Calli sighed at how her dad was really getting it with the ladies if he's having this many children then. She just shrugged it off as gods usually do that on a daily basis anyway then walked up to her new sibling to introduce herself.

"Hi, the names Calli. Heard you saying you were new here and I hope that you'd have a great time in the Apollo Cabin. Even if some of our siblings could get a little...crazy but were awesome like that." She said with a grin, finding it easier now to greet herself.

She greeted her older siblings too just so that she wouldn't look as if she was just ignoring them.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:15 am

Meiko Frontier heard another voice. Her head turned to the side, and she crammed to understand what the girl unfamiliar to her is saying. After that, Meiko managed a faint smile, and replied.

"Yeah. Sure is crazy." Meiko suppressed a sigh. "Oh, by the way, hi, C-Calli, right? I'm Meiko Frontier." Meiko looked up. "Nice to meet you all."

And Meiko hoped she wasn't sounding like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:33 am

Calli smiled a bit wider at her, understanding completely what it must feel like being new and going through an unknown place filled with people your age that are actually your half-siblings.

Calli nodded when she got her name right and said loudly through the noise "Well Meiko, you might want to choose a bunk for your own now. You know, so you could pack your bags and really get to enjoy life here in Apollo's cabin!" She ended with a flourish of her hands, sweeping it around the room for effect.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:23 pm

"Hi Meiko. I'm Avalon." I said. I thought Meiko was a unfamiliar name. "Well, you get to pick out your own bunk. You also get to explore the rest of the camp." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:20 am

Meiko stammered to answer all of the comments. She said to Calli, "Bunk? You mean the rooms there?" She pointed to the other rooms. Meiko thought briefly. "Oh." Her eyes widened as she heard another voice.

"Konnichiwa, Avalon." Meiko smiled at him, then caught herself. "Oh, I meant hello," Meiko explained, a little ashamed that her Japanese blood poured in a little.

Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:45 am

"Oh! Cool! Are you full or half Japanese?" Calli questioned excitedly. She liked meeting different demigods with different cultures because she found it quite unique, unlike all the usual half-Greek, half-American demigods. But it's not like Calli had anything against them, it's just that she liked to have something new sometimes here in camp.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:25 am

Meiko let out a small smile at Calli's question. "Just half-Japanese. Grew up at Japan until before this year," she replied. "Konnichiwa desu?" Meiko grinned. "However, being Japanese makes me a little... out-of-place," Meiko told her sadly, her eyes turning sad.
Back to top Go down
sashi91112

sashi91112

PostSubject: Re: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:40 am

"Oh don't worry! There are a lot of other people hear who have different heritages like me! I'm half Spanish and I used to speak my language nearly all the time as I tend to forget where I am." Calli told Meiko with a laugh as she remembered the times when she'd accidentally speak Espanol.

"But I eventually learned to stop and here I am speaking fluent English. Although I tend to speak Spanish sometimes when I get mad but that rarely happens." She said with a shrug since other campers learned not to mess with her.

"Being a different demigod is great. It's unique actually so cheer up about it! You're not out of place. You're one of us now!" Calli didn't know if her words of encouragement work but she hoped it did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)   ... Completely out-of-place (Um, open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... Completely out-of-place (Um, open)
Page 1 of 1