Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alone in an unknown place (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

Alone in an unknown place (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Alone in an unknown place (Open)   Alone in an unknown place (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil wasn't quite sure what had lead him to the fancy winter ball, perhaps deep down he wanted to meet someone, to make a friend? Or perhaps he just came for the food...he wasn't quite sure. But here he was, dressed in a snazzy formal suit which was completely thrown off by the white toque he wore on his head, his hair was all drawn up into the hat. Even here at the fancy ball he didn't let his hair down or show it.

He sat on a chair alone near the edge of the whole thing, his eyes darting between the beautiful decorations, the people dancing, and the huge amount of people. He hadn't spoken to anyone at this point, and he was determined to keep it that way for now. He was just relaxing, his mind off on the reason for another sleepless night.

As time went on he had in fact developed a little bit in the way of dark under his eyes, he did look like he hadn't slept, but not nearly as bad as you would look if you hadn't slept in quite some time. He yawned a little bit and leaned back in his chair, his mind drifting now to the stables, perhaps he should just go see the horses...he did love to groom them and they always seem to keep him relaxed.

He shrugged, "Jeez...my mind is everywhere tonight." he stated to himself in a rather high voice.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an unknown place (Open)   Alone in an unknown place (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:01 pm

I walked into the Winter Ball with my blue dress.

OOC: Dress:
Spoiler:

There was was boy sitting on a chair off to the side. I walked over to him. "Hello. I'm Dove. What's your name?" He was wearing a formal suit. His toque didn't go with it but, at least I wasn't the only one wearing something that didn't go with what I was wearing. I was wearing knee-high black Converse with my "Beautiful" blue dress.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an unknown place (Open)   Alone in an unknown place (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:20 pm

i walk in and i see two people next to eacth other and i walk up to them and said "Hi my name is roxie." I said in a low dark voice because welll i am emo.I was wearing a black short dress and my black converse.
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an unknown place (Open)   Alone in an unknown place (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil looked to the girl who first walked up to him. He admired her dress for a moment, a bit of an architect design popping into his head. He adjusted his toque quietly and stared at her with storm blue eyes for a moment, letting his mind formulate words.

After a few moments he said, "H...hello Dove. I'm Karil." He offered a tender smile and looked to the side as yet another person walked up to them, he shuffled a little nervously and sighed, two people in one sitting? Were the gods just trying to test him?

He looked to the newcomer and nodded his head gently, "K...Karil." he stammered a little bit, it was a little intimidating having two girls come up to you at the same time, especially when you tried to avoid people for the most part.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
peanut butter lolz

peanut butter lolz

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an unknown place (Open)   Alone in an unknown place (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:42 pm

When i walked up i saw that he did not want us around because i saw it in his eyes and i thought because i am emo maybe we will become good friends."Do you not want us around?"I said as i sat down next to him but not to close because he was problemy does not want me to sit so close so i moved over and I was very dark so i was very emo and did not care as much but I can never get a date when my brother is always watching me but he was not here o maybe if he likes emo we could go out.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an unknown place (Open)   Alone in an unknown place (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:59 pm

I took a seat next to Karil. "So are you claimed or unclaimed? I'm a daughter of Aceso, goddess of healing wounds and illnesses." I said. He looked a tad bit squirmish but, also enjoying himself in a way. I stared at him for a couple minutes without noticing. A slow song came on, uhh what was it called, Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus? "Do you wanna dance Karil?"
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an unknown place (Open)   Alone in an unknown place (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil looked to the second girl quietly, she was dressed like alot of kids were at his old school, in the emo style. He shrugged gently, he never really had any love for the style and when she asked if he didn't want them around he shrugged slightly and ran a hand over his toque, "N...not that I don't want you around. I...just don't talk with people much."

He leaned back on his hands and looked to the other girl before looking down at his hands quietly, "I...am unclaimed. I'm not quite sure who my god-parent is." He shrugged a little bit and adjusted his seating quietly. When the slow song came on he rolled his eyes gently and when the girl suddenly asked him to dance he looked to the dance floor in a moment of quiet contemplation and then to the other girl.

If he said yes to her...did that mean he'd have to dance with both of them? He sighed gently and stood up saying, "I...guess I could dance...if you'd like." He shrugged gently.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an unknown place (Open)   Alone in an unknown place (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:42 pm

OOC: I have to start with a new charrie sorry. Her name is September daughter of Clio. heres her dress:
Spoiler:
Here's her shoes:
Spoiler:
Sorry about that.

I put my head on his shoulder, move side to side slowly. He was cute. I could tell he had really long hair and it was tucked inside his toque. He wasn't fooling me. He was very shy though. I don't think I will be dancing again tonight.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an unknown place (Open)   Alone in an unknown place (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:50 am

Layla was watching the two dance. She was good at dancing, but she didn't have a date. She went to go take a seat next to the emo girl. She liked her style, but it wasn't for Layla.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an unknown place (Open)   Alone in an unknown place (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Kᾰril Sakuya

Son of Athena
Shy Personality

╔══════════════╗

Karil danced with her quietly and rubbed his head a little. As he moved slowly it was obvious he had a bit of grace to him, he moved quite well, "Thanks...for offering the dance." he stated quietly. The words felt awkward on his lips, as if he was unsure of how to say them in the right way.

He offered her a gently smile and noticed someone else watching them dance. He took a deep breath, focusing on tuning everyone else out except himself and his dance partner.

╚══════════════╝

Artist
Skilled Swordfighter
"Where have I ended up?"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an unknown place (Open)   Alone in an unknown place (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Layla knew where this was going. She always saw in the movies that when they started slow dancing hey ended up kissing. She left. She walked to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone in an unknown place (Open)   Alone in an unknown place (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone in an unknown place (Open)
Page 1 of 1