Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The place I belong [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisz

Location : OMG! They told me I should turn right, then left, then right or was it left? o.O

The place I belong [open] Empty
PostSubject: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:20 pm

It was a nice sunny morning when Umi reached the hill going down to the camp. Actually, it wasn't that sunny, more like cloudy and it's not that nice. Who would like to be sent in a camp a day after your birthday? Definitely not Umi. As her hair danced with the wind, she looked at Lyka with an amused grin on her face. Good thing you're here with me Lyka, I won't feel lonely when I'm with you, she thought and a tear slipped off her left eye.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:31 pm

I sat under the tree watching a girl make her into camp. I struck another chord on my guitar. Oddly enough my only guitar I had here at camp was my Les Paul.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

Location : OMG! They told me I should turn right, then left, then right or was it left? o.O

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Umi immediately wiped the tear off her left eye as she hears the sound of a guitar. She looked at the direction of where she heard the sound and saw a person sitting under a tree. She just nods as a way of saying "hi".
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:08 pm

"Hello love." I said casually. "Welcome to camp. I'm Wesley." I didn't bother saying my last name anymore, since people would go nuts and ask me if they could get an autograph from my father. It got annoying after a while.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:34 pm

"Oh...." was all I could say. I was still busy comprehending everything that happened for the past weeks. "So" I started "How long have you been to this camp?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:04 pm

"A couple months. I'm not a year rounder either." I said, "My mum's Euterpe. Muse of Music."
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:30 pm

"Music? Cool, you're lucky, I love music but I'm kind of tone deaf," I said with a tone of self-mockery. "I just got here and the camp seems quite like home" I added and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:34 pm

"Yeah you'll like it. So who's your god parent?" I asked picking another chord.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:46 pm

"Nyx," I replied. After a minute or so I added, "Though I haven't seen her yet, I'm quite sure she'll be nice, I think," and grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:55 pm

"Oooh...Nyx. I've not met her either." I said with a bit a smile. "Though you have some fiesty siblings."
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:03 pm

"Siblings?" I repeated. Oh yeah, we have only one mother, I thought internally slapping myself. "I haven't met them yet, obviously," I said with a bit of humor in it. Feisty siblings, eh?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:05 pm

"You guys even have your own protector, his name is Likos." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:22 pm

"Yeah, I got my own, his name is Lyka," I informed. "Speaking of him, where is that wolf?" I asked myself. "So have you met and befriended some of my siblings? I'm really looking forward to meeting them," I added.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:39 pm

"Yeah one of them, her name is Colby." I said playing the chorus to Miserable At Best.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:50 pm

"I'm really excited to meet them," I told him with a smile on my face. "Colby, eh? What is she like?" I asked him with utter curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:16 pm

"Well she's kinda crazy, but a real nice girl. She loves animals and fights for what she belives in." I explained. "I don't know her personally. But I've heard stories."
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:04 pm

I laughed at his remarks. "I thought you really knew her," I said. I still couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:13 pm

"Well sorta." I admitted blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:43 pm

"So is this camp fun?" I asked. "I've been to many camps before, some of them really bored me out," I informed.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:16 pm

"konichiha"I said to the first two people i saw. "sorry. i mean hello."
It was hard getting used to a new country. America was so different from my homeland of Japan. The language was weird and so... expansive, it felt like there were so many ways my words could be misinterpreted and i needed to be extra careful they werent.
"this is... the camp thing right? for...special people?" I asked hoping they would either understand what i meant because it was or misunderstand because it wasnt. either would have given me the right answer.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:06 am

My ears perk up when I heard a familiar language. "Konnichiwa," I greeted back, smiling. "If you mean for demigods, yeah, this is the camp," I added.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:00 am

'Good to hear." i say, "what're your names?" i ask
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:10 pm

I walked in smiling my dazzling smile, I looked irresistable, I looked like a fallen angels from heaven. My midnight black hair in loose braids which hung over my shoulders with a one-shoulder satin dress. My icy-blue eyes were just staring ahead of me with no emotion.

Err...It's Blaise.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:52 pm

"nice to meet you" i say cooly. i didnt like vanity where not deserved and the way she walked was with a superior air that i found obnoxious because of her misplaced pride.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:31 pm

I smiled and winked, "Nice to meet you too," I said in my honey-sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The place I belong [open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next