Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finally, I can prove that I don't belong here! (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Finally, I can prove that I don't belong here! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Finally, I can prove that I don't belong here! (OPEN)   Finally, I can prove that I don't belong here! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:42 am

The pine tree was just at the top of the hill. She only needed to get there. She wouldn't be able to get by. She was mortal. The day her step-mom dropped Kendra here, she had stayed in the car, but she knew she wouldn't be able to get past it. She would be able to go home. She reached the top of the hill and took a deep breath.
She stepped past the tree.
It was true. She was a demi-God. She stumbled and fell. Just before she lost conciousness, she sobbed. It was true. She was the same as Kendra. Then the world went black.

She woke up, still under the pine tree. She couldn't have been out too long. She was exhausted and couldn't care less about her life right now.
Kegan knew she was inside the barrier, so she crawled to the other side of the tree. Now, she thought, let the monsters come. Let them come. If I have to stay here, I might as well start off and fight a monster. She propped herself up against the rough bark and sighed.
Within seconds, she was asleep, her head plopped onto her chest. She hadn't enough energy too stay awake.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I can prove that I don't belong here! (OPEN)   Finally, I can prove that I don't belong here! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Arizona found herself wandering around camp. In and out of places, walking in circles. She wore yoga pants and a love pink v-neck t-shirt. Her purple armor sat on her shoulders. Her sword was safely tucked into its hold. Arizona was exausted. She'd trained for 2 hours, then went for canoing, then, as if that hadn't exausted her enough, she went to archery and to climb the lava wall. Arizona found herself wandering uphill. There was a girl she'd never seen before sitting against Thalia's Pine. Arizona noticed that her eyes were closed. Was she passed out? Sleeping? Or even dead? Arizona sprinted over to see what was the matter. She finally reached the girl and sighed heavily. "Umm, are you okay?" Arizona looked down at the girl skeptically. Deffinantly fresh blood. Arizona held out a hand to help the stranger up. "I'm Arizona, daughter of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I can prove that I don't belong here! (OPEN)   Finally, I can prove that I don't belong here! (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:45 am

I started and woke up. A girl was standing there.
'Umm, are you okay?' she asked me,'I'm Arizona, daughter of Aphrodite.'
I wasn't in the mood for this. I was never exactly nice, but knowing that I really did belong here, well I wasn't in the mood. This girl was probably my cousin, or sister. She was probably Kendra's sister. I took her hand, but I didn't smile.
'I'm Kegan. Kegan Lehane. I've walked and drove the whole way from Chicago, so I'm not going to pretend I'm happy to meet you. I'm anything but. As for the fact your a daughter of Aphrodite, I don't know who my mom is. I'm tired, and hurt and really not liking that monsters just keep coming. If I sound mean, well done. You've got the right first impression,' I finished and rubbed my arm where I was cut most recently.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, I can prove that I don't belong here! (OPEN)   Finally, I can prove that I don't belong here! (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, I can prove that I don't belong here! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1