Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The place I belong [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dyingbreath-XIII

The place I belong [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:54 pm

"who are you" i ask
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:33 am

I smiled hopefully luring him in, "Blaise," I said seductively.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:20 am

"Oh wow. I love this." I muttered snorting quietly from the shadows. People around here just loved to seduce one another it seemed.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:52 am

I whipped around. I quickly brushed the hair out of my face, I looked through the shadows as a Nyx child, "Shut up!" I said.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:00 pm

"I didnt ask your name. You told me that already. I asked who you were." i elaborate "and while were at it what about you stranger" i direct at this newcomer to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:08 pm

I shrugged, the new guy was still hidden in the shadows so I flipped back my hair. "You can go and find out who I am."
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:16 pm

I mumble something in japanese and roll my eyes."whatever." i say simply in english.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 4:56 pm

I winked and turned to Wesley, "Hey," I said, I knew Wesley. A little.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:01 pm

knowing the conversation to be over i walk away towards... wherever. i was still new here.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

Location : OMG! They told me I should turn right, then left, then right or was it left? o.O

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:12 am

As the conversation was falling no where, I cleared my throat. "My name is Kurumi, but I preferred to be called Umi," I said.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:01 am

"nice to meet you umi." i say.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:03 pm

I studied her, "Nyx child?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:52 pm

"who's Nyx?" i ask. i didn't know much about the greek pantheon. theology wasn't my strong suit anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

Location : OMG! They told me I should turn right, then left, then right or was it left? o.O

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:45 am

I smiled in return. Turning to Blaise, I said "Yeah,". I turned to the other person to answer the question, "Nyx is a minor god, she's my, well, mom,". I'm still not used calling her mom.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:18 am

I was shocked, "She is not! She's a Primordial Goddess they date back before the Titans ever lived," I said offended as she was my mother as well.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:59 am

"right. titans." i say slowly.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:03 am

[color=aqua]"You wanna try and prove me wrong? Don't make me call an Athena kid," I warned him.[/font]
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:26 am

"no need to be hostile. and why would i call you something that made so little sense. to misidentify your lineage is not so much an insult unless the lineage which you suggested is insulting." i say.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:26 am

"Oh sorry," I apologized. "I'm still new to this demigod thingy," I continued. I really haven't knew my, err, mom real well. "I just learned that I'm a demigod just last week," I informed them.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:54 am

I shrugged and turned around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:49 am

This conversation is going nowhere, I thought. As Blaise turned around to leave "So, we're like half sisters, right?" I asked, still trying to absorb everything that was happening around.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:50 am

I shrugged and nodded curtly.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:56 am

I smiled knowing that I'm not a freak anymore.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:00 pm

"that's lucky for you two. i doubt anyone in the camp has the same godly parent as i do." i say.
Back to top Go down
Kisz

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:08 am

"Why? Who's your god parent?" I asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The place I belong [open]   The place I belong [open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The place I belong [open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next