Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Favorite place(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

Favorite place(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite place(OPEN)   Favorite place(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Elena entered the room smiling as she alway did when she was there. It was definetly the most amazing place in all the camp for her: she could do anything she wanted, paint anything she wanted and sketch like a crazy person if she wanted. She put her headphones on with the melody of her favorite band: THE MAINE. she started mumbling and moving her head at the rythm of "i must be dreaming" when she felt someone behind her. She took her headphones off and turned around "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
cal121

cal121

Favorite place(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite place(OPEN)   Favorite place(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 pm

"crap you were staring at her dummy." jose thoght "ummm ...hi can i barow your pen i'll give it back i just need it for a sec." she said "a pen are you frken kidding?" jose thoght "she propbly thinks your some stalker ,way to make a freind jose." jose held her beath waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

Favorite place(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1