Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going to this Camp place [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

Going to this Camp place [open] Empty
PostSubject: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Jericho was amazed at what he saw. Huge white pillars and columns stood erect here and there, half-horse and goat men like the one that had told him to come here pranced about the land, children in full battle armor struck at each other with swords and shot at targets with perfect accuracy, this was obviously no ordinary place. He didn't even notice his mouth was open so much that a fly flew into his mouth and made him choke.

He coughed out the disgusting insect and looked back at the scenery. He wore faded blue baggy jeans and a red t-shirt, he had brought a bag full of stuff, mostly food...which he hadn't taken it off since he left home out of fear someone would take it. He knew that he probably needed to take a bath ASAP.

Alright, first thing’s first. Register, and find a shower. He looked into the camp and saw large buildings, each unique and different from the others. One was gray and looked kind of like it got shipwrecked with some sort of fork trident type of thing on the front of it, one had...were those smoke stacks erupting from the roof? One just looked like a plain cabin with an owl on the front of it and another looked like it had been sculpted out of marble. Which one was he supposed to go to? Were there any counselors around? Unless, no way, maybe the kids ran the camp!

Jericho finally realized that the stories that his mom used to read to him were true. Greek mythology wasn't actually mythology. It was real. But still, there was still no way these 'kids’ could be half gods. They were probably the most mortal people he saw in front of him except for the battling

This whole place was causing him to get a huge confusion head-ache, he held his head for a second with a perplexed look on his face. He took a hesitant step forward, just past a large oak tree, and entered the camp inch by nervous inch. The bag on his back shifted slightly as he tightened his grip on the strap anxiously. Some grand entrance he was making. It was painfully evident that he was new to the place among the happy roaming campers who flashed off orange shirts, each shirt reading "Camp Half-Blood".
He hoped that some random person would talk to him so he didn't feel like so much of an odd ball.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:47 pm

"Hi!" Valerie said brightly. "Are you new?" She'd been wandering around camp with nothing else to do. Often there were new people up here that she could at least talk to. And that would give her something to do. It turns out her luck was in. She had quickly spotted the boy and since he wasn't wearing the orange t-shirt he was probably new. She had to ask to check though.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Jericho smirked at this girl that just randomly walked up to him. "Well Hi!", Jericho slightly blushe d, "is it that obvious?". He stepped back slightly so his unwashed smell didn't reach her nose he didn't want that to be the first thing she rembered of him.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:01 pm

"Well, yeah." Valerie admitted. It was always pretty obvious when someone was new. They generally had a confused look on their faces and didn't have an orange t-shirt. "My name's Valerie." she said, holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Jericho smiled at the chilled back nature of this girl. "Hi my names Jericho, Jericho Lewis at your service!". Jericho bowed to the girl going back to his more normal personality.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Valerie smiled at Jericho. "So have you been claimed yet?" she asked. This was all standard procedure. You asked a new person if they had been claimed and then yu went from there. But often they asked what claiming was. "Claiming is when a floating symbol appears over your head." Valerie said, to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Jericho had to think to himself for a second, "Hmmm...I beleive I have been claimed but I didn't have a sign over my head I just heard some random voice". It sort of sounded like, Jericho alternated his voice to a deeper tone. " Jericho you are the son of the proud ocean god Pontus, ruler of- ". He switched back to his normal voice. "yada yada yada, ect, ect". He looked at Valerie for her response. "So is that a normal type of claiming?".
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Valerie shrugged. "Sometimes claimings aren't the same. Aphrodite children get a complete makeover when they're claimed so I guess hearing a voice could be classified with claiming. Since we don't have a Pontus cabin you'll have to stay in Cabin number 2, Hera's cabin. That's where the minor god children stay if their parents don't have a cabin."
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Jericho looked around and saw a cabin with a trident in front of it,"wait why can't I just stay in that cabin over there, isn't th trident the sign of that god posiedon anyways? isn't that more accustomed to water anyways?". He turn and looked questioning at Valerie.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Valerie shook her head vigorously. "No way!" she exclaimed. "Poseidon would probably smite you or something. That cabin is for his children and them alone. You have to stay in the Hera Cabin. Just like I have to stay in the Athena cabin." Valerie shuddered mentally at the thought of staying in someone else's cabin. It wasn't a nice idea.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Jericho slightly jumped at Valerie's response. "Sorry!". He looked around for the big hancho's of the place. "So where are the guys who run this place anyways?".
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:29 pm

"They're down in the Big House." Valerie said, relieved Jericho had moved on from the touchy subject. "Mr D. is actually a God so don't annoy him if you value your current form. And then Chiron's a centaur so try not to act surprised." It occured to her that this might sound a little weird to Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Jericho tilted his head in confusion, "Wait why is a God down here on Earth? and in a camp of all places?, and since i'm a newbie and don't want to be blasted to bits can you come with me too this 'Big House' Please?" . Jericho gave Valerie his own version of puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:38 pm

"Well I was going to come with you anyway so you wouldn't get lost." Valerie said, laughing a bit. "And Mr D.'s father sent him here as punishment for chasing some off limits nymph. He has to stay here for a hundred years or so." Personally Valerie wouldn't be able to stand staying in one place for a hundred years. No wonder Mr D. was so grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Jericho laughed, "Wow, well then I could have saved you of that look couldn't I"?, and wait, how can a god have a dad?".
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Valerie stared at him. "Gods don't just appear you know." she said. "They have to have parents as well." She paused for a moment. "Like the major Gods are children of Rhea and Kronos who are Titans." Maybe Gaia and Ouranos were just created but most other immortals had parents of some sort. Whether it was the sea or another immortal they all came from something.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Jericho felt kind of stupid when Valerie explained it like that. "So wouldn't everyone here be like really far apart cousins?". He didn't want to seem rude or gross but when he looked around he noticed that if everyone here was his cousin then some of the girls here that were his cousins were pretty hot! especially the ones that came out of the really prissy one with the perfume flowing out of it. He focused back on Valerie. "Also not too seem rude but can we walk and talk at the same time?" , He shifted the bag on his back. "Cause th bag is getting kinda heavy".
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:55 pm

"Alright." Valerie said. She strated off down the hill and then turned around and walked backwards to see if Jericho was following her. "And yes, everyone here would be cousins. But for dating and things the Godly side doesn't count. I've never really known why. Maybe because the Gods always get together with their siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Jericho smirked, it seemed as if Valerie could read his mind but he put that aside and followed her. "Well that's a good thing or else it would be really weird". When they reached the bottom of the hill he looked around to see everything.

OOC:I thought we were already at the bottom of the hill and when we get to the big house are we going to make a new thread there or not?
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:01 am

OOC: I don't know. You can make a new thread if you want
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:06 pm

OOC:Otay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to this Camp place [open]   Going to this Camp place [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to this Camp place [open]
Page 1 of 1