Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Renae brought Shelbie into the Infirmary. She cried when she saw Savanna lying motionless in a corner. Renae put Shelbie in a bed and started to do her best. She needed help. She couldn't let Shelbie die along with Savanna. She took Shelbie's pulse. it was slightly faster than in the forest. She fed her more nectar and ambrosia. Renae did her best. She prayed to her father, Dad, please don't let Shelbie die. Please help her.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Chris burst into the infirmary with Anastasia, placing her onto a cot. "Come on, get a medic over here now! I'm not sufficiently trained! Damn!" Chris put his hands over Anastasia's wound, trying his best to stop the blood.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 pm

I felt Shelbie's wounds. She had a broken leg for sure. I put it in a cast and moved over to the per son next to me. This was not a good place for a wound. I looked at my feet. I say, "This is not good."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Chris fed Anastasia a healthy dose of nectar. He bandaged her wound too, but did not feel confident removing the arrow. "Oh my God. This won't end well."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:48 pm

I tried my best, but I couldn't save her. I felt her pulse. I say, "She's almost gone!"
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 pm

I walked into the infirmary, looking at all the wounded. Add these to the dead and we lost to many to count. This was war, and I hated every minute of it. The only thing I hated more was that now I was pretty much useless. All I could do for the wounded was heat water for them. And most wounds needed a lot more. "Dammit," I say to myself. "I wish I could do something."

ooc:hope you don't mind. I didn't know where else to post
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:48 pm

I walk up to him. I say, "Okay the bunks on that side of the infirmary all need to be fed nectar. Here is how much they need to be fed." I hold up a little plastic cup of nectar with a lid on top. I put it in the basket with the others and hand him the basket. I continue to work on Anastasia.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:52 pm

I looked up at the guy who brought me here. Everything after getting shot with the arrow was dazey and blurry. I could barely even manage the energy to talk. I blinked a couple of times. "Who the hell are you?" I asked, angry.

It looks like Taylor, it's Ana talking here.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 pm

"I'm Renae. If it wasn't for me and Chris you would probably be dead." I say. I look at her and smile. I looked at Shelbie who was engaging a conversation with someone.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 pm

I looked at the girl, slightly surprised, but I listened and took the nectar. I started walking towards the patients, but turned for a second. "Thank you," I say. "Names Steven," I tell her as I continue to the other side of the room and start administering the liquid to the wounded. I don't know how much longer I could've just stood there with out losing it.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:09 pm

"I am Renae Maloney." Renae said. She went over to Shelbie and whispered, "You okay?"

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:13 pm

I finished giving the injured nectar and sat down. Much calmer now that I had done something to help. "This is still so messed up," I tell myself. I'd never dealt with stress well, but I was okay for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)   Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Couldn't Heal Her Completely. (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1