Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open)   Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:28 am

Naomi decided to leave her cabin and chill at Euros Creek. She enjoyed the water, and she felt stronger now, she enjoyed the peacefulness of nature, and admired the sparkling water in front of her. She sat at the edge, and pulled off her shoes, dipping her small feet in the lake. The water around her feet started to form ice crystals that clung to her skin. She smiled softly and closed her eyes, loving the feel of the water. She wore a flowing white dress that was spattered with ice, and her necklace dangled from her neck.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open)   Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:33 am

Looking at the icy girl I say, "Uh hi. You och.. not frozen?" I walk a little closer. "Oh daughter of Knione right?" Smiling and sitting down next to her I move some sunlight to melt the ice crystals below me and I stick my hand in the warm water.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open)   Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 am

She looked shocked at first, then looked at the girl. "Hello, yes..I am a daughter of Khione. My name is Naomi, but you can call me Nae or Nae Nae. Whats your name?" She smiled and moved the ice with her mind, creating a small rose out of the ice. "Hmm..not my best work, but it'll do." She put the flower in her hair and gazed at the girl softly.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open)   Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:41 am

"I am Kayla daughter of Hemera goddess of sunlight and day. Fun part is that I can't get a sunburn. Sad part I can't stay awake in the night." I say smiling showing my sunny daytime personality. I could be rude at night but opposite in the day.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open)   Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Naomi smiled softly at her. She had a very mean cold side, but she preferred to be sweet and friendly. She enjoyed the simple things in life when she wasn't being chased by bloodthirsty monsters. "That is amazing..no sunburn? I literally MELT in the summer time." She giggled at her joke. "Anyway, you seem pretty nice, I would just hate to get on your bad side."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open)   Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Smiling I say, "I'm not someone you want as an enemy no matter who you are. I hope we can be friends to. I got here less then a week ago because I stumbled on the camp fighting a cyclops. I CAN get to hot and dehydrate though because I can't tell when I need water being all sunny and everything." I smile as I look at her. I observe her ice white skin and her blue eyes. She was kinda pretty (not in the same way as May Wood v)
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open)   Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:02 pm

She smiled gently back at her. "You'll make a wonderful friend." I told her happily. She was rather beautiful and seemed like a nice person to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open)   Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:13 pm

"Not at night. I get grumpy and stuff. Ya and really tired. I wake with the sun and set with it." I smile. Warm and cold. "Opposites attract right?"

~I couldn't find the topic! I finally did though.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open)   Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water and Stuff. Yeahhh. (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: