Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) Empty
PostSubject: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:22 pm

I sat on zeus' fist watching everything. It was so peaceful up here. I started to get down when I slipped and fell. hitting the floor I stared at the sky. I was softly crying from the pain.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:32 pm

I continue to hide, watching the young boy on Zeus' fist in till he fell. I may not be a healer but I know how to tie a bandage. After being around as long as I have you tend to know these things. I gulp and walk out of the forest. It looks like I appiered out of now where. Like any huntress could. "It's okay. I'm here." I say quietly to him taking out a bandage and get ready see what's wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:44 pm

I started crying again cause I was in pain and I couldent move without it moving. I slowly blacked out from all the pain. the last thing I saw was a girl approach.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 pm

The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) Rsz_1heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee
BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE
¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.

"I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash, as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve"

As I walked through the forest, I found a little boy crying and an older girl tending to him. Kids, disgusting little things. They always ask me to play with them. This one had food on his face. Scowling slightly, I couldn't help but notice he fell off Zeus's fist. I would be angry if I had a sloppy little kid on my fist, too. Hissing swear words to myself in greek, I turned away and pulled up my hood. In my left hand was a dagger that I twiddled around my fingers. "Those kids are like monsters themselves. You don't even get claimed until you're at least 12." I whispered quietly, digging the tip of the blade into my palm. I shook off the blood and wiped it on my jeans.
Kids were annoying. They squealed, cried, picked their nose, and ate like total pigs. If I ruled camp, I would eliminate kids who were under the age of 8. Just as I thought that, a random kid came up to me. I chucked my knife at the tree in front of me out of startlement, it getting lodged in the bark. I spun around on my heels. "Damn you, I should make you get my knife out of the tree for me."I snarled at the kid, walkintg to the tree and yanking it out, shoving it in my pocket and shooting a menacing glance at the kid before he ran away.

"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide
Across this new divide, across this new divide."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 pm

I look up hearing a girl. She seemed angry. I finish tending the boy and pick him up. I may not be supposed to like boys but he's young and injured. I put him over my shoulder and walk silently and quickly, like the wind, to the girl. My shy-ness kicked in but I ignore it the best I can. "Hey. Don't be so rude. Well unless that kid did something to you." I say walking right up to her. Knowing that kind of girl I pull out my boy in a flash. It was obvious I was a huntress now. "I wouldn't pull that knife on me miss. I've been a huntress for 285 years now and I know how to use a boy much better then you know how to use that knife."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:20 pm

BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE

I spun around on my heels. Why would I use my knife? I just use that for eyecandy. Cocking my head to the side, with a twisted grin forming on my face, I pursed my lips. What a brave little girl she was to be able to stand up to me. I wouldn't fight anybody younger than me, but if she insists... "Sweetie, I'm not going to use my knife on you!" I ruffled her hair, and thunder cracked. I didn't give a thought to going overboard, and ctaking in too much electricity is extremely bad for me. Lightning flashed in the distance, and struck a nearby tree. "I hope you don't mind if I use something special I like to call, lightning?" I teased, walking around her in a circle, playing with her hair, twisting it around my finger.
I looked into her eyes, and I saw my eyes in the reflection. They were a deep, dark, clouded brown color. Monsterous, I say.
Lightning struck my hand, sending a rather small electric charge through my dear friend. My hair sparked, and I began to feel lightheaded. One more strike and I would be dead, and of course, the forest wasn't that nice of a place to be during a lightning storm. "Have you ever heard of electrocution?" I mocked, weaving a small strand of lightning between my fingers.

Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:08 pm

I look at her unfazed. 282 years older then you and you still think your older then me? I'm a good judge of age. You seriously need to stop with the lightning before I make you stop. You could kill yourself." I shoot my arrow and it hits it's target. The tree just next to her head. "Now stop or I arrow will not hit the tree." I wasn't going to hurt her. She could make a good huntress with a little attitude adjustment. Still, I wasn't going to let her know that. And if the situation becomes serious, I could get just take her to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:15 pm

BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE

Arrows, huh? What a peculiar choice of weaponry. Unflinching, I wipe off some electricity from my hair, gathering static on my hands and clothes. I scowl at her quickly, and insert some electricity into my dagger. It glowed, but it didn't have any affect to the power. Raising an eyebrow, I pull her arrow out of the tree, which seemed like it was with ease. Of course, I was just trying to hide my strain. "I'm letting you off the hook this time," I hiss through my clenched teeth, "but next time you'll get it."
Why did this kid seem so intense about her fighting? She looked 11. Must be an Ares kid or something, but Zeus kids are always better. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not THAT full of myself. I think highly about myself, just not guys. Guys, (older ones, especially) are much more powerful than me in physical terms. "You a daughter of Ares or sumptin?" I ask, biting back the urge to sock her in the nose. I played with my electrified dagger, and gazed down at my shoes. My hair was filled with static not long after I wiped it all off, and to hide my anger, quickly touched a tree, eliminating all the static from my hair (not to mention my clothes)

Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:20 am

"No. Ares' kid's wouldn't the guts I do to hold back. No I am the daughter of Demeter." I down my bow. Still at the ready. She obviously is to weak to fight now anyway. "I'm sorry if it seemed like I was asking for a fight. I'm just used to some people being hostile. And I was 13 when I became a huntress. Do you know what a huntress is?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:50 pm

I slowly woke up and saw I was facing the ground. I started to struggle trying to get free. "let go of me" I pleaded still trying to get free. "Who are you anyways?" I asked almost getting free.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:03 pm

"Rose." I say putting the boy down. My shyness was kicking in. Two awake people talking to me. Gosh I'm doomed. "I patched you up after your fall. Be appreciative. Kids these days..."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:38 pm

"what are you talking about?.... All I remember is going to Lord zeus' fist and now im here.?" "can someone fil me in please?" "im very confused and my head hurts".
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:15 am

I roll my eyes. "You fell off the fist when you were climbing down. I bandaged you up and now I'm taking you to the infirmary." I say looking from the boy the the girl in front of me. "If you change your attitude you could be a real good hunter." I say, my accent kicking in a little.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:01 am

"I dont want to go to the Infitmery!" I wined. "Its creepy in there." I said looking up at her. "im fine now." I said lying. "thanks for your help." I said turning around and slowly started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:09 pm

I grab him, knowing he's lying and put him on my shoulder again. "I watched you fall. Your not okay and even if it's creepy it's better then lying on that rock waiting to be saved." I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 am

"fine" I wined a little. "but I have to go potty" I said getting a sudden urge to go to the batheoom. "can I go potty first" I asked urgently.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:14 pm

I roll my eyes again. "Sure. Knock yourself out... Not literally..." I say putting him down. "Don't get lost either. Or try to hide. I can find you."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:52 pm

I ran to the bathroom and went. when I finished I went in the lake and hid. knowing I can hold my breathe long. Shell never find me. I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:05 pm

I knew he would hide. I run through the forest quickly, not for a huntress but a normal demigod. I dive into the lake and pulled him out. "You gotta stop this. I should just leave you hear. But I'm not letting you off the hook. I am ignoring the normal huntress thing to help you. I could let you die of internal bleeding but I'm being nice." I say to him. He was being a boy. Shy and ignorant totally putting aside whats good for them to get what they want.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:16 pm

I hung my head in shame and defeat. "im sowy." I dried off a little and sat down. "I dont like the infirmery" I said sighing sadly.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:26 pm

"And I don't like the thought of your death being on my hands. Are you going to come with me now? Or will I have to pick up up again?" I say, ready to grab him and run. I don't like killing anything but pray.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:30 pm

"I will go." "but can you carry me?" I asked giving her my puppy dog face. I spread my arms out lazily. "Pwease???". I asked in my cute voice.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:37 pm

I roll my eyes (I like to roll my eyes) and say, "If you can't walk I will. But if your just being lazy then... I need to get this done fine." I grab him and put him on my shoulder again when run to the infirmary.

~New topic at the infirmary???~
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)   The fun in the woods (open) (Koala) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fun in the woods (open) (Koala)
Page 1 of 1