Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Koala's Characters(:

Go down 
+4
Banana
Boo Bunny
Angel
Kendall
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Koala's Characters(: Empty
PostSubject: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:04 pm

KENDALL AUGUST LOiSE
Koala's Characters(: Rfg,photography,cold,girl,happy,winter-0f8908ee5bb5eb60783cb8b104cb913e_h
¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸.•*´¯`v¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸

--Winter either bites with its teeth or lashes with its tail. --

Age/Birthday
"I turn seventeen on December 27th,"

God Parent
"Well, judging upon my snow white hair and frostbitten skin, I'm a daughter of Khione,"

Claimed
"Of course,"

Mortal Family
"I have a blood sister named Eve, but she goes to the Roman camp. My dad's name is Terrance and I have no step mother,"

]Years in Camp
"Um, 5 years?"

Brief History
"Well, my mom (Khione) stayed with me for about a year, so our father didn't freak out when I started hating Summer. I was always isolated from school, and you can't blame Terrance for having a child that has frostbite constantly. Well, My sister and I were sent to Camp, and Eve went to the Roman camp. I was here and BAM. Here I am!"

Physical Appearance
"Well, I have dark blonde hair that about reaches my shoulders, and my e yes are a light blue. My skin, a porcelain pale white, has little snowflakes or ice crawling up the side of the cheek or something. I'm never seen without my winter parka and my furry hat. I am relatively tall, and I'm petite. I weigh somewhere between 90 and 120 pounds. My arms are long, and so are my legs.,"

Personality
"Well, I certaintly have a level eight sense of humor. Out of ten, that is. I'm nice and caring, b ut I don't really like to fight or butt in on any. I'm gentle and sweet, yet daring. I love taking risks, yet I know when to stop. I'm not always a good friend, but I end up making a joke out of my mistakes and being the one saying sorry. I have a soft spot for flippy haired boys, and cute accents. I'm also very musical and I'm very computer savy,"

Fatal Flaw
"Let's see,
○Most of the time, I'm too loud and get in trouble for things my friends do.
○I get intimadated easily.
○I don't listen to directions very well,"

Pets
"I have a husky puppy named Frosty,"

Talents
○"I can ice skate really well...?
○ I can hold a grudge forever.
○ I'm fantastic at baking cookies and sweets,"

Weapons
"I keep a dagger with an ice grip that freezes anybody who isn't a child of Khione,"

Year-Round or Summer
"I would melt away if I stayed just summer, I prefer year round,"

Other
"Um, I have a unique accent that so unds like I'm british yet somewhat midwestern,"

EHH, I didn't "Find" the picture of Chloe, I actually edited it and spend half the day playing with that picture. I found it, but I couldn't upload it, so I took a screen shot, uploaded it to Paint, and I had to mess around with the Attributes a bit and then upload it to Photobucket. >.>

Last edited by Koalasaur on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 pm

RUBY OPHELIA KALIS
Koala's Characters(: 12651979816874
`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤

--Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it--

Age/Birthday
"I'm 10 years old and I was born on July 23,"

God Parent
"My daddy is Poseidon,"

Claimed
"Yup!"

Mortal Family
"I dunno any of my family but my half-brothers and half-sisters,"

Years in Camp
"I lived my whole life here, so 10 years,"

Brief History
"Well, I dunno much. All I remember is coming to camp in a little basket. My mommy dropped me off and drove away. She knew I was special from the start and didn't want to risk me getting hurt. I was put here in this camp and my daddy claimed me when I was about 4. I grew up here and BOOM! Here I am!"

Physical Appearance
"Ima love how I look. I have long reddish brown hair with cute bangs. My eyes are a sea green/blue which look like they have waves in them when I'm in water. I'm tan and I wear whatever I want. I have freckles across my nose and I have a cute toothy grin. Though I might need braces, I love my smile! I forgot to mention, I have a temporary tattoo of a clown fish on my ankle that doesn't wanna come off,"

Personality
"Ima nice girl. I grew up without rules. I love everything. I love the water, the ocean, the fish, the animals, the trees, the sand, the plants... I'm just your typical 10 year old who loves swimming and the water! I'm always there for you and I love being able to swim very well. I'm an optimist. I always look at the bright side of things. Sometimes, I tend to be a bit too cheery. I'm just that girl that you see at the beach, but don't know her name. "

Fatal Flaw
"Uhm,
○I can be TOO cheery, and that gets on peoples nerves.
○I can't fight too well with weapons.
○I can't do much stuff due to my short height."

Pets
"I have an angel fish named Angel."

Talents
○"I'm a fantastic swimmer!
○ I can create small waves and bend water.
○ I'm able to slightly communicate with fish, but it drains my energy a lot,"

Weapons
"I don't like using weapons, so I carry around a water bottle with me so I can use water for defense,"

Year-Round or Summer
"I stay year-round,"

Other
"Not that I know of,"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm not sure if you already had that character, but either way she's awesome and Accepted! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 pm

She's new, just sprung out of my mind :3
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:31 pm

They're so amazing! I'm so jealous (:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 am

Whoa, really? O.O
I just stole my sister's layout (That I happened to help her make)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 am

Yeah (: I like it.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:33 am

Whoa Kendal, amazing. 8D
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:07 pm

(two "l"s)

And thanks(: Credit to Angel for finding the picture for Liliana!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:58 pm

I love your template and font. *Faint.* I'm jealous. I really need a good font. :/
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:11 pm

CHARACTER ROLEPLAY TEMPLATES
for roleplaying

Koala's Characters(: 12651979816874
RUBY OPHELiA KALiS
`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.

"The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake"

(Text text text)

"Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Koala's Characters(: Untitled-1-5
LiLiANA LEE BROOKS
•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•. •´`•.

"When I was young
it seemed that life was so wonderful
a miracle
oh it was beautiful, magical."

(Text text text)

"And all the birds in the trees
well they'd be singing so happily
oh joyfully
oh playfully watching me."

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:23 pm

UNDER THE SEA?!?! 8D
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:12 pm

BAYLEE MARiE MCCARNiLE
Koala's Characters(: Rsz_heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee
`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°

--How can they beat me? I've been struck by lightning, had 2 leg operations, and ran away twice!--

Age/Birthday
"I'm 16, 17 on August 12,"

God Parent
"I'm a daughter of Zeus, the lord of the Skies,"

Claimed
"Of course I'm claimed,"

Mortal Family
"My mother is Sabelle McCarnile, step-father is Caleb McCarnille,"

Years in Camp
"I've spent 9 years here,"

Brief History
"I was always a fussy child. I loved pulilng pranks and arguing. I still do. I came to camp out of pure choice. It was no coincidence that my step-dad turned into a blood-thirsty Cyclops. I fully expected that. Well, let me start from the beginning. I went to school, got suspended a LOT. When I was seven, I was suspended, and when I came home, my dad just turned into a cyclops. My mom threw me a knife and I killed him with it. I then ran away unwillingly and found myself here.

I entered camp and lived my life there. Met boys, found love, lost love, and yeah. Life is just as hectic as it's supposed to be. I got fed up with my life and exited camp for a year. The greatest year. I got drunk, tried doing drugs, and cut myself. I tried commiting suicide, but stupid Zeus broke my fall and I just scratched up my legs. Well, it was pretty bad. Pretty deep and my leg was broken. I had to have surgery twice and a stupid cast. I was sent to camp once more,"

Physical Appearance
"I'm normal. My eyes are a regular brown, I have regular thick brown hair that reaches my shoulder blades. My hair reached my butt at one time, but the doctors had to cut it off for better operations. I have side swept bangs and my skin is olive-y. I have a heart shaped face with clear skin and occasionally some dark circles under my eyes. I barely wear any makeup, only some foundation and concealer. I wear casual clothing, like Abercrombie, Hollister, A&E, Pac sun, and Forever 21. If you catch me smiling, my eyes are curved up into half moons and they look like I'm squinting, "

Personality
"I'm very sweet if I want to. Most of the time I'm just listening to music or playing with electricity. Ever since I ran away and got dragged back in here, I've been much more quiet. I'm still a party-person, though. I always try to approach gently, but being a Zeus girl makes it hard due to my short temper. If something just lights my fuse, then I'll be angry at you for eternity. I'm like a pot of boiling water. I'm pretty calm and quiet, but if you add fire, then I'll go a bit harsher. I get warm, then I start bubbling. I steam and get pretty ticked. If you keep adding fire, then I'll boil over and do anything to get revenge.

So watch out!"

Fatal Flaw
"Let's see,
○I have a short temper. Light me afire and you're regret it.
○I can be to violent at some times (well, maybe a lot)
○I hate kids. To be honest, they're just annoying.
○If I summon lightning in battle, not just out of anger, It drains my energy a lot,"

Pets
"I don't think they would be alive if I had any,"

Talents
"Well,
○I can summon lightning if angered
○I can electrocute you if I'm angry, only small shocks (like the ones you get when you touch metal) if I'm not angry.
○I can make people's hair stand up (for a prank),"

Weapons
"I have a double-sided spear with various carvings of quotes engraved in the metal, but I also use a dagger occasionally,"

Year-Round or Summer
"I stay year-round,"

Other
"Not that I know of,"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Accepted ^^ I think you're the first one to buy a second Big Three character. xD
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Koala's Characters(: Rsz_1heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee
BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE
¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.

"I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash, as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve"

(Text text text)

"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide
Across this new divide, across this new divide."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 pm

MY CHARRIES ARE DIBSABLE
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:24 pm

BROOKLYN O'HARRIS FIREBIRD
`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤

--Whom that will enjoy the brightness of sunshine, must quit the coolness of the shade--

Age/Birthday
"I'm 10 years old, born on March 7, 2010."

God Parent
"My father is Apollo!"

Claimed
"Yup!"

Mortal Family
"My mommy is Katie Firebird, my twin sister is Dakoda Firebird, my uncle is Jake Firebird, my grandma is Karen Firebird (Deceased), and I dunno who my daddy is.,"

Years in Camp
"This is my first year,"

Brief History
"I don't quite have a long history, yet. My mommy, Katie Firebird, had me on March 7th, one year ago. Apollo sped up Dakoda's and me's ages to 10 years once I came down from Apollo's palace. I really miss the epic parties they had up there. I go to school taught by the Athena campers, and I'm in 4th grade. I don't know who my daddy is, nor what god parent he is from."

Physical Appearance
"I have light blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. All my traits come from my mommy. I tan easily and tend to soak up any sun I have access to. I have a cute button nose and freckles all over my face. I also have darker blonde under-tones and streaks. I sometimes tend to wear lip gloss from time to time. "

Personality
"I'm a strong willed girl and a hard worker. I usually commit to every job I'm given. I also have a lame sense of humor, like my mom. I tend to be very... violent. I can be tough with words and with my limbs, though I'm isolated from any weapons and battle. If any boy lays hands on me, they always seem to be laying on the ground with a nose bleed, "

Fatal Flaw
I don't know how to use any weapons, and I'm not a strong swimmer. I also chicken out when I see a monster,"

Pets
"I don't have any pets, but I play with my mom's falcon a lot,"

Talents
○"I'm able to change tempertaure mildly depending on my emotions.
○ I'm also somewhat smarter than the rest of my class.
○ Don't tell my mom, but I'm secrety skilled in karate,"

Weapons
"I don't have any weapons,"

Year-Round or Summer
"I stay year-round,"

Other
"My mom doesn't want me to be engaged in battle or weapons till' I'm older,"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Hooray! She's back!
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:47 pm

I love you're charries!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Koala's Characters(: Rfg,photography,cold,girl,happy,winter-0f8908ee5bb5eb60783cb8b104cb913e_h
KENDALL AUGUST LOiSE
¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*´¯`v´¯`*•.¸¸.•*´¯`*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*´¯`

"It's expanding ever outward but one day
It will cause the stars to go the other way,
Collapsing ever inward, we won't be here, it wont be hurt"

(Text text text)

"We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!
"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Accepted :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koala's Characters(:   Koala's Characters(: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koala's Characters(:
Page 1 of 1