Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Epiales

Epiales

A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:54 am

I was bored. Bad things happen when I'm bored. The last time I was bored, a school bus fell into the grand canyon. Don't worry, the teacher inside somehow only got minor injuries. The point was, I needed to entertain myself, and how better to do that than to explore the woods? So, here I am, in the middle of a walk through the woods, with absolutely no idea where I'm going, trying to entertain myself, when I heard a twig snap behind me. I swung my head around, my body quickly following, and shouted "Who's there?"

Last edited by Labyrinth-Designer on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:17 am

Where is that brother of mine? You could never tell due to the shadows. This forest had practically given him a great place to hide... Everywhere. What most people didn't know was that he was always depressed. Always alone though he wants friends. people run from him, so this time he ran to the forest. But back to the topic i was definitely not going to find him any time soon so i was to walk away when i heard someone shout "Who's there?" I quickly replied, "I'm just here looking for my brother" i started "i'll leave if you want"
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:48 am

"No, no, it's okay. I was just surprised." I said, calming down. "But seriously, who are you?" I asked, sitting down on a rock, dusting off the place beside me, inviting her to sit down.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:12 am

I sat down next to him feeling really awkward. This had a weird feeling as i had stayed away from boys most of the time. "My name is Dawn Aeon, my Godly parent is Hemera" i said, still very awkward "So... who are you and who's your parent?"
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:17 am

The awkwardness in the air was so thick it was almost tangible. "I'm Caeli Spiritus, son of Aether." I said, glowing a little bit. And when I say glowing, I mean glowing. As in, my skin got brighter and gave off light. "What are you doing all the way out here?" I said.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:00 am

"My brother ran into the forest because he was avoided all the time at camp"i started "I'm here looking for him" my face probably looked very sad. "Could you please tell me if you see him?" i continued "he's around 5 ft 5 and had jet black hair, he is also very pale and is asain"
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:24 am

"Sure, I'll help." I said, standing up again. "Watch this.." I said, my hands starting to glow. I let out a burst of light, illuminating the forest for about half a mile. "If he gets within this light he won't be able to shadow travel." I said, pointing out the fact that the light didn't seem to be coming from any direction, meaning there were no shadows.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:57 am

As usual i was staying away from everyone, being deemed a freak in front of every single person will do that to you, I am no exception. I was, like usual hiding in the forest. This place has caused plenty of shadow therefore i could hide. I was sitting down letting the shadows coil around me. Suddenly the shadows around me disappeared bright light had taken over the place, my first thought was to run but then realizing that Dawn had already found me thought against it.

There he was right on the other side of that tree slouched over and acting all depressed like usual. His jet black hair was covering an eye and hid most of the left side of his face. I ran up to him hugging him. "There you are" feeling relived that i had found him. i then faced towards caeli and said "Thank you for finding my brother for me"

I was sick of this, i started to walk away before she could drag me back to that social hell they call camp
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:18 pm

"Not so fast." I said. I held out my hands and a barrier of light appeared around us. "Light barrier." I said, "Doesn't let any darkness through, including children of Hades, Nyx and Erebus." I smirked, then smiled at Dawn. "At least, I'm assuming your a child of one of those three considering your name means shadows."
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:00 am

Who did he think he was thinking that this pathetic excuse of a ball was capable of holding me. I guess he and dawn hadn't talked much since he doesn't know that i can create my own darkness. tendrils of shadow began whipping around me flicking at the shield to test its strength. I could feel the liquid that was darkness began to slide down my arm and create a grip for my hand. I could feel the weight of my weapon in my grip. i smirked then in a single slash shattered the shield like it was glass.

I then let go of the grip of my dual bladed scythe, as it was falling it seemed to melt into darkness then collect into the tatoo that was on my arm. Then in a calm and collected voice said "it doesn't seem to be able to block a weapon hmmm?" i then added "Next time access what your opponent has on him before executing a move" i walked away but then turned to my dear sister "Dont worry i will be coming back before curfew.... i just wanted some time to myself was all"

"I get it" I said with a hint of sadness then added " i was just worried thats all"

I sighed then turned to my sister and hugged her, while this happend i said in a whisper "Dont worry about it" But then seeing as it was the ultimate time to get back at my sister for embarrassing me some of the times at camp with girls. i then whispered " try to hold back on jumping on this guy for helping you find me"

I cant believe he just said that i swore i could feel my face heat up as he bode farewell and disappear into the shadows of the trees. I then turned toward Caeli and quickly whipped my head around to look at anything from him. i guess this is his form of payback as i have attempted this many times on him.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:10 am

"Hmm, probably shouldn't have used the lowest level of power with the shield..." I said, not paying much attention to what Umbra an Dawn were saying. After he left, I asked "Do you want me to find him again?"
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:44 pm

I just shook my head to imply no, i couldn't help but chuckle at the part when he said lowest level of power. i guess he has never heard of Umbra and why he was a freak. the power he had put into that swing was zilch, he had just let the weight of the weapon pull it down with gravity.
"Whats so funny?"he had asked
"nothing" i replied then added "no its best not to look for him when he is down." My thoughts kept going back to what Umbra had said
"try to hold back on jumping on this guy for helping you find me." Strangely i had found this rather difficult as normally i give up on finding him after 1-2 hours. What had come next was well... just my face getting as red as a tomato
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:55 am

"What?" I asked after her face turned red. "You feverish or something?" I put my hand to her forehead, completely oblivious to the fact that she was blushing, not heating up. I pulled my hand away and looked curiously at her. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:34 am

If it was possible i guess i turned even more red, i dont know how or why, it just came at me. if umbra had stayed he would probably be laughing until his stomach hurts. when i felt a hand to my forehead i immediately tensed up closing my eyes, when the feeling left i found that he had felt my forehead, checking for temperature.
"Are you ok?"he had asked
My only instinct got me to nod all the while thinking why he was so nice to me? i had just met him after all and he tried to catch my brother. i guess some things are better left unsaid. i saw the flash of a shadow on the practically shaded ground and looked up to see umbra on the tree grinning like a madman i swore my face just gotten more red

This is too funny, when dawn looked up to me i swore her face gotten even more red then before. although i dont like the thought of my sister liking this guy i guess he is acceptable he even went to the point of stopping me. well i guess he hadn't heard of me before then. its not that surprising as normally people are really quiet when a freak is around. well either way if he hurts dawn in anyway shape or form i think i would kindly assault him like a wolf pouncing a rabbit. Speaking of wolfs where is that lone female? She hasn't been back from her hunt since the early morning, i wonder where she is? After this i shrugged my shoulders at the thought and proceeded to shadow travel towards my cabin collapsing on the bed i quickly fell off into a dreamless sleep
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:47 pm

OOC: Is it too late to join? Well..If it is I'll just delete this then.

BIC:

I had just been wandering around the woods...Randomly freezing tree-branches, which caused the nymphs to start yelling at me. Whatever. I heard laughter, so I blended with the shadows to try and listen..But there werent any shadows! What the heck?! I carefully took a step back...and snapped a twing. Oh gods.

A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) Bw,girl,portrait,winter-2ae89b18d91633b99b8381811b073397_i
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:41 pm

OOC:its not too late to join now as it said before it was open
BIC:

I woke up in a few minutes to find myself on the tree branches of the trees... again. I was frustrated as i had just gotten to my cabin to sleep only to find myself back at the place where i started. i assumed i shadow traveled back to where i am right now as i couldn't seem to see any shadows. I looked around to see that dawn was still talking to that light guy. smirking i was about to leave when i heard the sound of a twig snap. Quickly my mind went through what could it have been; a camper, a monster, or the occasional lone wolf. i glanced into the direction of the sound and saw a girl looking wildly at why there wasn't any shadows around her. I quickly shadow traveled in front of her startling her. I was glaring as i said "Why are you here and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:29 pm

"I-I-I had just been here by myself an-and I heard voices. I'm sorry...I didn't mean to eavesdrop." I stuttered, blushing. "I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone would go this far in." I repeated. Agh. Stop talking. THIS is the reason you avoid all persons of the opposite gender. Or anyone but Juliet, really. I glanced at his face... He was really cute actually- NO! Bad Harmony! You don't even know his name! Okay, back to reality. Calm down. I braced myself for his reaction.......
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:24 am

I glanced at her. It seems that she just stumbled here by accident, I relaxed my expression softening. "Its ok" i said "after all im here eavesdropping as well" i added with a smirk. I then noticed her blushing, i assumed she was just embarrassed at being caught. "you want to see what i was watching?" i asked "If you dont mind shadow traveling i can take us up to the tree tops to see" Oh this is going to be a sweet sweet revenge. I then heard growling and i turned to see my only other friend besides my sister... Lycha. if your wondering who that is, its just the she-wolf that saved me from a few dracaena when i passed out. "There you are Lycha" i said "Did you find anything good in the jungle today?" she shook her head and glanced at the girl behind me and then back to me. She smirked she then turned around and dashed back to camp. I probably looked as red as dawn right about now. Composing myself i asked "Whats your name?" Hopefully this might be someone who doesn't think im a freak. I the smirked "I still dont mind showing you what i was looking at" my smirk still very evident on my face
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:03 pm

He was blushing, which made me smirk. Ah, boys and their easily wounded ego's. "I'm Harmony." I said, looking down at my feet, my face probably turning an unnatural shade of red. I tuched a loose hair from my braid, "What's your name?" I asked. Oh gods, please let him not be another hot-headded son of Ares, or a flirt of Apollo's. That wolf seemed to be smirking at our discomfort, which made me blush even harder. The ground at my feet began to freeze as my discomfort rised. "Oh, and sure, I'd like to see what you were looking at." I added after a moment. He was still smirking annoyingly. "But wipe that smug smirk off your face; if you try anything, Lets just say I dont think you'd enjoy spending the rest of your lifa as a popsicle."
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:06 am

I couldn't help it. i laughed, for once in my life someone isn't running... In fact she just threatened me. "My name is Umbra, Son of erebus." i said "and for your information i prefer cold weather."
I remembered last time i enjoyed cold weather then realized what she said about smug smirk. "By the way im smirking because of what i wanted to show you" i said stuttering "probably not what you were thinking about". I grabbed her coat and shadow traveled her up to the tree tops. I liked the feeling of shadows around me again but I couldn't dwell in it too long as i reformed on top of the tree branches. Looking around i saw dawn talking to that son of aether. Smirking i turn and said "that down there is my sister" "this is my revenge for when she did this to me a few times." I was thinking about what her godly parent was. Looking at the ground i think i guessed it.

Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:04 am

"Woah." I breathed. It was beautiful up there. I turned and looked where he was pointing and saw the clearing we had been standing in mere seconds ago. I realized something. "What do you mean by that?" I inquired. I'm not really a fan of revenge and that sort of thing.I just realized how stupid that question sounded. I blushed again and turned my attention back to the girl and the boy down there, only sneaking peeks at the boy beside me.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:07 pm

I was just looking down at my sister talking to the boy. It was quite amusing knowing how my sister has done this plenty of times to me before i took sympathy in her, but quickly smacked the thought away as she needs to feel it as well. Harmony seemed to be taking glances at me... There she goes again looking at me every time she thinks im focused on my sister. i turned around and caught her glancing at me. "Why are you looking at me?" i asked then added in a voice of worry "Is there something wrong?" then continued "Is there something on my face or something?" The shadows under my hair instinctively started to cover my other eye and a fraction of my face.
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:40 pm

" Oh no!" I said quickly, "It's just thatt....most people listen to Drew, and she absolutely hates me...so she spreads lies and everyone believes them. That's why I only have a few friends...." I said, looking down at my feet. "She says that Daughters of kihone are okay....except for me.I'm the scapegoat." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
killarthe4th

killarthe4th

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:39 am

"Well im not one to believe rumors" I replied "unless i have solid proof rumors can go die" I remembered about how i was neglected when i first got to camp and i sympathized with her. "Well" i started "at least you have a few friends. The only ones i've got are my sister and Lycha." I looked around and found that dawn had left so i stood up and patted my jeans. "Well looks like its over" i said shadow traveling both of us down to the clearing, I quickly said "Since u mentioned not having many friends... I guess you found one today" In my mind I was thinking it could be more, but i quickly swatted the thought away and was waiting for her to react.
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:05 am

I blushedan and bit my lip. Yes, I had a friend. But skye left for the huntres of Artemis and Juliet was summer only.I heard him say about being friends, and my heart skipped a beat or so. I thought of being more for a split second, but I pushed it away. Bad harmony! "Sure." I replied, grinning. It started for get a little windy, but I stopped it. Ugh, stupid powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)   A Walk Through The Woods (Open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through The Woods (Open!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next