Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

it's just a woods, right? [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

it's just a woods, right? [open] Empty
PostSubject: it's just a woods, right? [open]   it's just a woods, right? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:32 pm

I’m just a teenage dirtbag.
In Britain, Halloween isn't as widely celebrated and admired as it is in the United States. Of course, stores and supermarkets roll in all the cheap outfits and gear to sell to little kids, and older teenagers that wish for a kick go and 'egg' people's houses. Actually, Drake and the boys he used to hang out with did that to the geeks and freaks in their year. What made it much worse - for the geeks that were being egged, not him - was that none of the supermarkets sold eggs a week before Halloween, so they would have to buy them In advance and let them rot. It was pretty vile and dangerous, all in all, but that was how Drake and his fellow delinquents normally celebrated the scary night.

Knowing how enthusiastic Americans were about Halloween, Drake wasn't surprised that they had decided to twist everything and create an 'Oktoberfest'. And camp half-blood never did anything in halves, did they? Camp was teaming with spooky and 'scary' life and activites. The son of Dionysus felt like giving it a go, hearing talk of one of the more scary parts of it all. How scary could the forset be, right? Plus, he assumed that there would be beverages available at the otherwise of the woodland. Drake liked food, and he definitely liked to drink. Now he was completely sober, but he almost wished that he could have the alcohol in his system to push him forward; into the forest.

Even through his skinny jeans, Drake could feel the ice-cold fog stretch to his ankles, feeling a shiver going down his spine. He had decided to wear warm clothes - a thick grey sweater and blue beanie-hat - but Drake till felt a sort of...chill. He wasn't sure though if he was cold from the lack of temperature, or because he was...a little scared of what he would find In the woods.

Looking back, Drake wasn't sure if he should start to make his way on his own, or wait to join the next group of people that would decide to emerge. He rubbed his hands together, stepping to the side of the path and letting her kick his foot against the earth. He wasn't scared; no, of course not. Drake would just wait for the next person to come along, is all. Maybe that would be safer.

occ; okay, so althpugh this is open, it would be great if only a few people could join, because I always quit when loads join. Sorry. So maybe only four others or something? I don't know. Plus, if your character knows Drake, than you have to join, because I said so. Great comical value for the tough guy to pee himself, right? ;D

Last edited by Welshy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: it's just a woods, right? [open]   it's just a woods, right? [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:33 pm

it's just a woods, right? [open] Tumblr_m7b80ifK6z1rwxr9jo1_250

Melody Jackson, Daughter of Apollo, Age 17

Melody's normal Halloween was to go into the cemetery with her friends and hide in the forest playing hide and seek. As she got older, she went to the local haunted houses. The haunter forest was just like what she used to do. Nothing really scared Melody. Except spiders and reptiles. But she never been to a haunted forest before.

It was bad enough Melody had no idea where she was going, but she was alone. I'm stuck.I'll just keep walking. Melody thought. She walked more into the deep forest. She was wearing light blue jeans and a blue hoodie. The ends of her long blonde hair blew in the wind. The air was crisp and the ground was filled with leaves of multicolors. After walking, she decided to stop and see if there was an exit or something or at least find where she was. Just go with a group or some person. she thought. She began to take a few more steps as she saw a shadow and heard a noise. Just the wind. Melody was thinking.

Melody began to walk towards the shadow. It could be a person, most likely. Unless it really is a haunted forest. But, its just the woods, like any old forest. Or even the ones she would hide in with her friends in England. She decided that maybe she should see who it was. She kept walking. It was not a group, it was just a dude. "Hey." Melody said softly as she stood on her tippy toes of her high tops for a moment.

Melody was not sure if she was looking to make a conversation or just to get out of the haunted forest. Stay? Or go? She thought again. She took a deep breath and gave a small smile. She tossed back her hair back. She stopped her her smile as she heard people behind her. The woods was silent. It sounded like no one was even there. She stood a few feet away from the stranger, yet making eye contact.

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: it's just a woods, right? [open]   it's just a woods, right? [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:31 am

it's just a woods, right? [open] YcnqV
ııııııııııııııııııııııııııı

Cookie wandered around the Oktoberfest, searching for something to do, when she came across a part of the forest she hadn't been to yet before. Strange, she mused, something's going on here.. Something different. Intrigued, she walked deeper in, sensing a change of atmosphere in the dense woods, tendrils of mist curling around her.

Up ahead, she saw the first sign of life. It was a camper, with his back facing her. A smile slowly appeared on her face. A smile that everyone who knew her would stay absolutely clear of. Cookie stalked closer, silent as an owl flying through the night. As she got nearer, she saw another girl in clear view of her. She put a finger to her lips, that impish smile still lurking.

She wondered which approach she should use. The quiet and creepy one, or the loud and shocking one. Cookie decided the former. Whatever in these woods, she didn't want to alert them anyhoo. This should be amusing. She got right behind her next poor victim and suddenly spoke directly into his ear, "Hello!" Before darting away quickly in case his reaction was to whack her or something.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's just a woods, right? [open]   it's just a woods, right? [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's just a woods, right? [open]
Page 1 of 1