Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Jason waited for his friends to show up. He was by the entrance to the new "Haunted" forest. He was getting seriously bored now waiting for them. They are all 30 minutes late. He was sitting against a tree throwing his knife into the tree waiting for them to come. It was a simple task but it was entertaining.

Last edited by Jasonhero on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikelodeonz

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Aaron walked slowly through the leaves, the 'crunch crunch' noises loud and obnoxious. " Jason! Dude, where are you at?" he yelled. Maybe not the best idea, considering he was in the forest. He squinted his eyes, still looking....
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:37 pm

"Im over here bro. What took you so long?" Jason asked as he walked out of the trees. "I mean think about who my cabin mates are. you honestly think they let me leave without trying to beat me up? Ares cabin, gotta love em" He said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Pikelodeonz

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 pm

"Sorry about being late dude. I know you were scarrreeeeddddd." Aaron mocked him. " I lost my sword... Turns out it was under my bed. Funny, huh?" Aaron spoke, examining the trees around him.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:42 pm

"Me? scared? no. Its easy to beat some dumb brutes back when your smart. Why do you think i use stealth to my advantage? Cause im smart. Sucks to be ares though, they all make fun of me and stuff. It sucks".
Back to top Go down
Pikelodeonz

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:43 pm

"I'd bet dude. Ares brutes suck-- Oh gods... oops. Sorry Ares..." Aaron mumbled. He sent up a quick prayer. He looked up about a minute later. "When's the third musketeer gonna get here?" He asked, grinning slightly at his lame joke.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:47 pm

"never say that joke again. Just never." Jason told him. "Ha you apologized to my dad" i dont apologize for anything to him, he knows i hate him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:57 pm

I remember like yesterday,
You had a dream in your eyes,
And a smile on your face,
And I'm missing those days again,
Yeah I'm missing those days again.
Cause it's raining on me again.
Yeah it's raining on me again.

Sierra Calloway

Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) Ifvr6v

Sierra walked through the forest silently, hugging her gray wool jacket against her body. Why did she say yes to this? I don't know and I'm the narrator. So you get the idea of how crazy she was when she agreed to go to the haunted forest, when she's scared of just about everything. Well. She likes being scared I guess, so that may be a reason. Or not? Ugh. She's complicated okay?

"Stupid... st-AH! Oh. Just a bird," So yeah you can get how scared of this forest she was.

So basically this dude asked her to go to this forest, Jason I think his name was. Not creepy at all right? Oh well it was. But she said cause she needed some friends. She was sorta new, but she was a bit shy because all she saw when she looked around were Sons and Daughters of Gods, and she was just a daughter of a muse. She even considers herself just a human still.

Well around this time she spotted two boys over there. One was poking fun at the other and Sierra had to crack a smile.

"Hey! I'm over here!" She yelled to them, walking quickly over to them.

A paradox, a manifest, the key you dropped.
For what you lost was me and for my sake please...
Stop slowing me down, stop wearing me out,
Quit making a scene enough's enough,
Let's be honest,
Your promise,
Was never meant to last!
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:03 pm

"Hey!" Jason said "Glad you could make it." Jason looks around like hes hoping someone else would show up "She probably isnt coming, you didnt ask her too" Jason said to himself. He noticed the others giving him looks "Sorry was kind of hoping my girlfriend would show up. She had something with the rest of the hecate cabin tonight." He explained. "you ready?" he asked them both "Aaron i know you are too scared to go you little wimp" Jason said just screwing with him. not meaning it. Then he looked up at the sky "Hey dad if you wanna send something to try to attack me again, send me a smart once for once. Not all Ares kids are stupid!" He yelled. Tempting fate yes, but Ares didnt scare him, he hated his father.
Back to top Go down
Pikelodeonz

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Ooc: Sorry! Would you mind if I hopped back in?
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:48 pm

OOC: go ahead
Back to top Go down
Pikelodeonz

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:55 pm

"Gods, I'm not scared dude. It'll probably only be some nymphs running around..." Aaron spoke. "What would be scary though is Mr.D in his lepord leotard..." Aaron mumbled to himself. He jumped up onto a rock, stumbled, and regened balance. He pointed towards the sky. "Onward! Bring it!" Aaron yelled, scaring some crows out.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 pm

"You are a dork bro." Jason said. Completly kidding this was one of his best friends they were like brothers practically. " you should meet kaylin sometime after this." He says and leads the way in.
Back to top Go down
Pikelodeonz

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:36 am

" Kaylin? Your girlyfreind?" Aaron spoke and giggled like a child. He hopped off the rock, and walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:54 pm

"Yes, my girlfriend. And her mom is Hecate so before you even think about playing a joke on us, Remeber she can get you back if dont". Jason said. Then they started walking into the forest. "Seriously nothing that will be in here can scare me. I saw one of my brothers with his shirt off. And he's FAT. Not a pretty sight."
Back to top Go down
Pikelodeonz

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:17 pm

"Oh, ha ha ha." Aaron sarcastically laughed. "I've seen two deer making love down in Texas. It was horrible dude..." Aaron spoke, shaking afterwards. "Wonder if there are any 'special' tree nymphs around here. I've been getting itchy..." Aaron said, the leaves crunching beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 pm

"I feel sorry for you bro". Jason said. He saw a lost soul drifting through the forest "hey.... That's my brother he died.... In the civil war. SUP BRO?" Jason yelled
Back to top Go down
Pikelodeonz

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Aaron squinted his eyes. "Whattttt?" He asked. " Oh. Him." Aaron held up a peace sign like a true asian would. " Nymmmppppphhhhhsssss?! Where you at guuuurrrllll?!" Aaron said, trying to sound slang.

OOC: Will we get to a climax, or is it just kinda... walking? :3
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:28 pm

OOC: kinda walking until I think of a climax, I'm open to ideas.
Back to top Go down
Pikelodeonz

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:28 am

Ooc: Alright.
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:21 pm

"So uh.... Where's the scary part?" Jason asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)   Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just haunted woods, nothing wrong here. (Open)
Page 1 of 1