Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A walk through the woods. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

A walk through the woods. (open) Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:20 pm

I was in my cabin the entire day and decided to have a walk through the woods. I haven't been in here for days,I thought. I had Truler, my Gray Wolf right beside me, awaiting for anything to happen. I would watch as he ran off and chased butterflies and little birds. I smiled. I had my two knives on my calves, so I decided to practice my knife throwing out here where no one could watch me. I grabbed my knife and gripped it hard. But then I heard someone near me. I smiled. I felt their presence somewhere near me. I noticed that Truler was near me. He had his ears popped up, also noticing that there was someone near us. I ignored the fact and turned around and threw my knife at a random tree. I smiled and walked over to the tree.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:27 pm

I was almost scared out of the tree but I stood my ground and acted as a true eagle would. I looked at the girl and wondered what her and her wolf would think of me. I'd never tried becoming a wolf before. I supposed I could try. I flew away out of sight and then landed on the ground. I then came out of the clearing towards them. I just walked normally and looked at the wolf saying in our species language, "Who are you? I've never seen you or her around here before."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:38 pm

I noticed as Truler started to growl and take stance of his territory. I rolled my eyes and also found another wolf staring upon us. I listened as Truler said something I did not know, but perhaps in his species language. "I am Truler, and this is Kaitlyn. Do not come near foe. She is my master, we have not been in these woods since a few days ago. We do not come here to harm anything." I walked over to the tree and retrieved my knife. I gripped it harder this time.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 pm

I looked at the wolf and said, "No need to fight. I am Michael. Merely a shapeshifter human boy. I am not truly a wolf like you. I saw you and decided to see if I could shapeshift into a wolf. My mother is Flidais goddess of shapeshifting." My speech sounded just like growling to the girl.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 pm

I watched as Truler loosened his stance, but kept it. It looked like he did not trust the shape shifter. I watched as the Michael walked over to me. "Hi, I'm Kaitlyn, Kaite for short, Daughter of Ares. Nice to meet you Michael." I said extending my hand. I watched once again as Truler ran off to chase a little bird I think, but noticed that his eyes were still on me. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Since I was still in my wolf form I wondered how she had understood me. I looked at her and when she extended her hand I placed my paw in it. Apparently her name was Kaitlyn. I waited to see her response.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:07 pm

"Sorry, Truler can talk just a little in English. He can little translate for me. I'm still learning to talk in wolves." I said explaining as seeing the wolf's face. I watched as Michael placed his paw in my hand. I was use to the feeling. Truler had jumped on me all the time. I knew this wolf understood me. "So.. can you change in your human form? It feels very awkward talking to a wolf like this and it's not Truler." I said rubbing the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:37 pm

I nodded and shifted into my human form. I looked at Kaitlyn and said, "Well, now I know I can change into a wolf if I want to. That's an addition to my eagle form." I smiled at Kaitlyn and then asked, "So about Truler. How did he come to you? What's your story with him?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:45 pm

I smiled when Michael formed into his Human. Truler had come to my side sniffing Michael a few feet away. I started to put him and he started to lick my hand. "Well, actually I found him. A year later when I came to the camp I was send out on a quest into the Northern Woods up in North Dakota, and that's where I found him. He was just a pup when I found him, and there was no mother of other pups around him. When he was little I noticed that he was actually different than other wolves. So I took him in." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:14 pm

I listened intently to Kaitlyn's story and said to her, "That's so nice of you. I can see you two are very close to each other. A bond like that is unbreakable and strong. It makes me happy when I see such a strong bond between human and animal."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:30 pm

I noticed that Truler had walked off ahead of me, so I started to walk once more. I watched as Michael was still behind me. "You want to have a walk with me?" I called out. I gripped my knife and threw it in front of Michael's head. He looked up at me, I think. I walked over to him and retrieved my knife. "You want to have a walk with Truler and I?" I asked once again.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:43 pm

I grabbed her arm and said to her, "Don't do that again." I then released her arm and said, "Fine I'll have a walk with you but just as long as you know never to throw a knife at me again." I waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:51 pm

"Whatever.." I said walking away. I raised an eyebrow, but kept walking. "Truler!" I called out, and I heard a "woof!" I smiled and ran towards the answer of Truler's. A few yards away I heard the noise of a water fall. I smiled. A few seconds later I came upon a waterfall. I smiled when I found Truler playing in the water. I noticed that it was pretty deep, so I took off my shirt and shoes, revealing my blue tank-top and short, then I dived into the water. Truler howled that he was enjoying this time. "Yeah, I do to boy." I whispered petting his wet head.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:57 pm

I followed her and then took off my shirt and shorts revealing my swimming trunks. I got into the water and began swimming around. I looked at Kaitlyn and said, "Sorry for our little misunderstanding in the woods. I just don't appreciate knives being thrown at me. I had heard you the first time before you threw the knife at me."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:08 pm

I started to laugh as Truler shook all the water off of him. I covered my hands to shield my face. It ended when I saw Truler's ears pop up. My smiled disappeared as Michael took off his shirt and jumped into the water as well. "Well, you sure have nerve coming back at me." I said with a smile. Truler started to splash water at me. "Truler!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:15 pm

I told her, "Well, you certainly are no charmer yourself. Maybe we're both wrong. Care to start fresh? Maybe not be so mean to each other?" I was floating on my back in the water peacefully.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:21 pm

I watched as Truler swimmed back to the shore of the little pond of the water. He shook off all the water on him, which got me wet too. I closed my eyes and started to laugh. I listened as Truler ran off into the woods, but I knew he was still watching me. I smiled. I dived into the water wanted all the water to come over me. I remembered Michael's request. "Oh, sure. It would be nice to meet a guy who came over me as an eagle. Yeah, I would like to see that again." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:13 pm

I smirked and said, "Well alright if you insist." I got out of the lake and ran into the trees hiding. I then changed into my eagle form and flew out from the trees circling overhead. I looked down at Kaitlyn and then swooped down into the water changing into my human form as soon as I hit the water. I came up laughing.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:46 pm

I rolled my eyes as he left the water and went back into this eagle. I started to balance myself on the water. I slowly closed my eyes and fell into a deep meditation. I listened as the trees went back and forth because of the wind. I felt the presence of Michael's eyes on me. I smiled, but still kept my eyes closed. A couple seconds later I listened as the swoosh of Michael as he came flying into the water. I lost my balance, and my meditation instantly stopped. I opened my eyes and watched as Michael came back up laughing. I started to laugh, but it slowly disappeared. Then again I balanced myself on my back and just relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:19 am

I watched as Kaitlyn just laid there in the water. Her back was floating gently with the breeze that was moving the water. It looked absolutely peaceful. I didn’t want to ruin that kind of peace so I decided to just see if I could change into anything water appropriate. I had already found both my wolf and my eagle form. I wondered if I had an aquatic form as well. I concentrated and then my hands started to fuse into flippers. My skin became a slick gray. My face pushed into my head while my nose and mouth extended and met. I could feel one of my nostrils disappear and the other one reform itself on top of my back. My legs fused together and my feet stuck out on each side flattening and changing into that of a dolphin’s tail. I then went under water and swam around. This was awesome. I was such a fast swimmer now that I was a dolphin. I had never swum so fast in my life. This was absolutely amazing. I came up for air and could feel the cold air come inside my body and circulate and then go back outside of my blowhole. It was such an interesting feeling being a dolphin.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:19 pm

I listened once again the wind go through everything. I became as one into the woods. I could feel insects and animals all around me.I felt the ripples of the water as the water fell into the little pond. I smiled, the sun warmth shined through the trees. I listened as Michael has changed into a sea animal. Before I knew it I heard the noise of a dolphin. I smiled and started to laugh, but still had my eyes closed. I felt him as he swam around in the water, at a fast speed. "Have you ever tried of not ever being an animal?" I asked aloud knowing or not knowing that he could have heard me.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:38 pm

I swam through the water happy as could be but then came up and looked at Kaitlyn through my now dolphin-like eyes and changed back into a human. I could now speak human talk so I said, "Yeah, I can be human but for some strange reason I just feel more peaceful when I'm in another animal's form than my own. It just feels more natural like I have no cares in the world other than the predators of that animal that I change into. Haven't you ever done something that sort of takes away all of life's problems and makes them seem not so big anymore? That's kind of what its like for me except it lasts as long as I'm in my animal forms.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:21 pm

I listened as Michael explained to me. I nodded, but quite still didn't get it. I smiled and swam over to the rock wall. I started to climb it to the very top. "You like doing flips and stuff?" I yelled still climbing. A few seconds later I was at the top looking down at Michael with a smile. "You better watch out!" I yelled as breathing out. "Okay.. you can do this. You've done it off of trees Kaity, you can do it off a waterfall." I whispered to myself. I jumped off the waterfall landing in the water with a dive. I softly went into the water and deeper and deeper.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:05 am

I looked at her as she jumped off of the rocky cliff. Dang, she was hot. I smiled as she landed into the water and when she came up again I said to her in my human form, "That was really cool. I was umm... wondering... could we maybe try to get into a relationship? I mean, I really like you tough can do attitude and I think we would go well together so... umm... what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:40 am

I quickly swam up to the surface to reach the fresh oxygen. I was quite taken back on what Micheal had just asked me. "I don't think that will be acceptable. I am not looking for a relationship right now, and yet I am not looking for one later on. I'm not very good with these relationship situations very likely." I said as slightly squeezing the water out of my thin hair. I admired Micheal, but in yet a way, he felt awkward a little. I sighed, and started to stroke my hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through the woods. (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: