Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A walk through the woods. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

A walk through the woods. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:20 pm

I looked down and said, "I understand. I'm definitely not the hottest guy or the coolest guy. I can be seen as the weird one by a lot of people. I guess I am a bit on the weird side seeing as how I change into these animals that I'm not. But, I suppose if you're ever in need or just want someone to talk to, I'll be there for you."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:26 pm

"I too feel the same way. Not many people think I'm pretty, or yet cool in a way. I'm just a girl who likes nature. My Dad of course, I get the looks from him, but yet I am in some ways not like my Dad. I get it from my mom really.." I said as pulling a strand of hair behind me ear. "Thanks, it's nice to talk to someone from time to time. I usually talk to me friends, but not someone new I guess." I said with a smile. I leaned in and softly kissed Michael on the cheek. "Thanks.." I muttered against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 pm

I smiled and said, "Don't mention it. It gets kinda boring being alone for such a long time. I know what it's like and it feels really nice to just hang out with someone once in a while." I couldn't believe that she had just kissed me. What was that about? Didn't she just tell me that she didn't think we should be together? I waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:48 pm

"Yes, I guess it is." I muttered with a smile. I sighed and swam back to the shore of the water fall. "I think it's time for me to go make my way now Micheal." I said still swimming. I watched as Truler started to wag his tail at the edge. I smiled and slowly got up, revealing yet again, my blue bikini. I slowly covered my body with my armor and clothes.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:03 pm

I got out of the water and went over to her hugging her. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. She was such a nice person once I got to know how she really was. I didn't want to leave her right now and I said, "Please don't go or if you do go, let me go with you. I really don't want to leave you right now."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:24 pm

"Oof!" I yelled as the breathe out of me was taken out. "Ah, Michael..Are you sure your alright with the whole friend relationship situation?" I asked trying to loosen his grip around my body. I sighed knowing that I was the one who could not loosen his grip. So I just stood there in his arms, waiting for him to let go, and his response to my question.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 pm

I let go and said to her, "I'm... I'm fine with it, if that's really what you want it to be. I mean I'd rather be your friend then not have us spend time together at all. It's just..." I turned back towards the lake and looked out across it into the woods thinking about how I truly felt about her. I knew I loved her but if she didn't feel the same way back who was I to force it into her? It wouldn't be right.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:42 pm

"I'm sorry Micheal. But I haven't had feelings for a boy in a long time. My mum's husband, sent me off to a boarding school for girls. Since then, my relationships with boys have automatically changed. I'm sorry.." I quietly said as once again squeezing all the water out of my hair. Once I had most of it out I walked over to Micheal's right side and stood there, looking out into the lake also.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:48 pm

I continued to look out across the lake and said, "Well, that's kind of disappointing. Perhaps, we could hang out more and if it works out we could become closer with each other? Or is it out of the picture completely?" I really liked her but the way she said she didn't have feelings for boys sounded like she might like girls which while I was a shapeshifter, I wasn't sure if I could change myself into a girl and frankly I enjoyed being a guy.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:57 pm

"Ah that is a suggestion. Maybe that could happen." I said with a smile. I turned around and whistled for Truler who was by my weapons. I sighed and bent down to grab them. One by one, I latched my daggers back onto my belt on my calf. "It was great to hang out with you Micheal." I said as walking off into the forest. I smiled as the thought of yet getting another relationship was going to come again. It's only been what like, four months Kaitlyn, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods. (open)   A walk through the woods. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through the woods. (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2